[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to create characters (Design them) and sell them. Got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: character designs.jpg (186 KB, 1704x1285) Image search: [Google]
character designs.jpg
186 KB, 1704x1285
I want to create characters (Design them) and sell them.
Got any examples of what could be "sellable" and is not ?
Where can I sell them ?
>>
>>2442324
just make one, palate swap it and call them different names

sell it on FA and DA as an adoptable, it doesn't even have to be good art people will buy it everytime

pic very related
>>
>>2442328
Do you have particular examples ? With a link pls
How much should I sell them ?
>>
>>2442335
Register, become friends with beginners and other folk there.
Be as cancerous as you can and you'll learn how to make and sell adoptables to children for their parents money soon enough
>>
I never understood people buying off these "adoptables". Like, what do they do with them? RP? Or is that entitled sentiment of owning a OC they have not created? But I've some people with more than one adoptable...? Why are they spending money on this like water??? (not that I'm against it of course, the more suckers there are, the better for us)
>>
>>2442328
why are there some with dick tentacles
>>
>>2442358
If you adopt these things, does that mean you can use these things in whatever you want to get money without getting in trouble with the law?
>>
>>2442380
It's just an unwritten agreement and breaking it will just result in crying children or, worst, doxxing.
You can use anyone's adoptable and nobody (minus the children) will care as long as you don't go too big with it.
>>
>>2442341
I don't go to these kinds of websites, could you please specify examples of "cancerous" acts and personality?
>>
>>2442392
Hey friends, so this week I spent a lil' too much on adopts >.>
Because of this I can't buy groceries for this week :3
So I'm putting some of my older adoptables for sale :(

They are often woman-children.
>>
You can either be a character designer and get paid to design characters for other peoples idea
OR
you can create your own characters for your own ideas and sell a comic book or whatever you've come up with to showcase the characters

My point is you can't JUST sell characters like people do on Deviantart. It's got to be more than that
>>
>>2442410

Too much cancer anon, we didnt really need such explicit sample
>>
>>2442449
I'll tone down, sorry. I'll use a trigger warning next time.
>>
http://witchpaws.deviantart.com

Check out her stuff. Her species "Sushi Dogs" can sell for up to $1,500.
>>
>>2442410
So basically, it's to act like a teenage girl? (but I hate making up excuses and being like a beggar) Would the FA community find it gross for grown men to act like this?

>>2442460
Thanks! I'll check her out!

More marketing research is better than having none.
>>
>>2442380
I asked someone on twitch this and she said no you can't use the character or profit from three image ... Despite paying for it... Which is so ass backwards. I guess it's just an PC for people with no imagination
>>
File: 1455837225312-1.png (2 MB, 1660x1660) Image search: [Google]
1455837225312-1.png
2 MB, 1660x1660
Ask this guy.
>>
>>2442716
second time I've seen a bid over 1000.

How much of that is a rarity in FA? Is this common sense?
>>
File: 1447292541432.jpg (28 KB, 364x450) Image search: [Google]
1447292541432.jpg
28 KB, 364x450
>>2442716
All that monies what the hell am I doing I should of done this from the beginning how do I get on this gravy train without immersing into their degenerate fandom?
>>
File: startswithcrhymeswithancer.png (766 KB, 925x863) Image search: [Google]
startswithcrhymeswithancer.png
766 KB, 925x863
>>2442727
There's also deviantart adoptables
pic related made about $800 total

The trick is to invent some stupid 'original species' and just auction them off
Make sure to have a recognizable fursona too
>>
>>2442743

mfw furry garbo makes four digit sums easily and COMPANIES 'in the industry' lowball you with 200$ offers. Nothing makes sense anymore, I swear.
>>
>>2442747
>mfw furry garbo makes four digit sums easily

They don't. This is just like /ic/ preaching how all you have to do is draw animu fanart and you will make a fortune on patreon. Then some poor fuck actually takes their advice and he makes 9 bucks on patreon.
>>
File: whywhywhywhy.jpg (3 MB, 3600x2700) Image search: [Google]
whywhywhywhy.jpg
3 MB, 3600x2700
>>
>>2443029
where's my text go? Was supposed to say

>>2442716
>property of a character
>>
>>2442492
>Would the FA community find it gross for grown men to act like this?
If you act like a manly man that finds it disgusting, they won't like you.
But I'm sure that you would be accepted even if you're a grown man.
You can always just pretend you're a grill, that won't give much problems, call yourself genderfluid if need be.

>>2443023
It's not easy, but it's clearly manageable.
The problem is those people with 9 bucks on patreon didn't understand how they got successful.
It's all about building that community around you, which takes a lot of work.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.