[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sketch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: PicsArt_03-14-08.54.24.jpg (585 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-14-08.54.24.jpg
585 KB, 2048x2048
What do you guys think about how I drew my girlfriend? Does she looks alike? How can I make it better?
>>
now do it from memory
>>
>>2441605
its flat and the nose and mouth are pretty shit
>>
>>2441611
>>2441605
Yeah nose is really wonky and doesnt really look like her nose. Also the eye shapes could use some work. try shading her face to learn where you need to place lines and where not to.
>>
>>2441605
>Does she looks alike?
if you can't even decide that for yourself and need others to tell you just quick
>>
> Does she looks alike?
Yes, it does

Does that mean its good?
No, it doesn't

Like the other Anon said, the drawing is flat, the nose is wrong, the lips are all fucked up, try adding value, dont be afraid to push your values, your drawing looks more like an police sketch, try to make it look like an actual portrait

Also, your girlfriend is very pretty and I would like to cum on her face
>>
>lined paper
>>
>>2441605
Op, you have to make her face look more rounder and put the nose a bit to the right. Maybe strech her face a bit, It seems she has an long face. Not trying to offend or anything, she is pretty!
>>
>it's my girlfirned guys
>by the way, have I told you I got a girlfriend?
Kill yourself
>>
>>2441605
Post her nudes first. Then you you'll get advice.
>>
>>2441787
>kill yourself
jealous single faggot
and yeah it looks kinda flat,and the nose is very small
>>
>>2441605
You drew her face at a different angle but tried to keep the nose at the same angle. That might be why it looks so shitty. Also you gave up once you got to the hair, follow the forms of the hair instead of LINES EVERYWHERE. Maybe try drawing her in person and not using a photo next time, you will progress as an artist much quicker drawing from life than from photographs. finally,
>>2441631
this
>>
File: DSC_0268.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0268.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
What about now? I tried to shade it more
>>
>>2441605
Is the paper damaged?
Wow son you really need some improvement

>>2441875
Are you using a mechanical pencil?
Thats not how you do hair, if the picture is more shades than contour then stop using it
Since you look like a beginner use a basic graphite pencil and a mechanical one for all your fundamental studies, then step into buying more expensive material to polish the final portrait
>>
>>2441875
Looks better, but the tip, the "head" of the nose(eng isn't my first language, Im sorry), didnt changed. Place it a little bit to the right. It Looks like she broke her nose and didnt get to go to the medic.
>>
>>2441631
Should have been the only post in the thread.
>>
>>2441605
Good work. .. practice more on your philtrum shading
>>
File: trisha.jpg (154 KB, 446x794) Image search: [Google]
trisha.jpg
154 KB, 446x794
Did it take you like an hour to get the shading right on the upper lip?
>>
Don't draw on lined paper anon.
>>
Get a more ugly girlfriend. Then the two will look more alike.
>>
>>2441875

>the side oriented picture noob meme

why
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.