[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ive been learning how to draw for the last couple months and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
Ive been learning how to draw for the last couple months and its been going well, but all my drawings are really boring and im unsure how to choose interesting scenes to draw. Are there any good resources on choosing interesting subject matter, themes, etc?
>>
>>2438489

Being able to draw well is more important than what you draw. If you've only drawn a few months I'm sure everything you do is uninteresting.

If you are ever in Paris do take some time to visit the tennis court oath place. I've been after visiting Versailles, and even though you couldn't move for tourists there, Versailles' high street and the area with the oath room was empty except for locals. Now I've lived in France for 3 years but it was a cool place to visit and my friend who was only visiting Paris with me (he put out later grudgingly after I got him crepes and cider from a place in Versailles) appreciated getting away from all the foreigners.
>>
You can begin to worry about that in ~2 years
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
How about nature. I never get tired of it.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.