[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there an adult equivalent to gumroad??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Is there an adult equivalent to gumroad??
>>
cumroad
>>
>>2434635

not exactly anon. but i'd create it if i had the funds and patience.
>>
>>2434623
>>2434643

that would be stupid and a waste of time to just make a lewd version of gumroad.
Use your brain senpai
>>
I too have been wanting to sell something lewd, but not sure how to do so.

The only storefront I found seems to be Payloadz, and I've never heard of them before.
>>
I know I saw some fairly skilled and popular hentai artist use some kind of gumroad looking service that allowed adult material.

I'm desperately trying to find him but I can't. His work looked a bit like that of norasuko, but it was kind of furry themed and a bit more detailed.

Fuck me if anyone knows who I'm talking about plz let me know.
>>
>>2435553

GOD FINALLY

it's aedollon from hentai foundry. he uses some kind of e-commerce webstore plugin at his blogspot to sell picturesets. no idea how that works exactly.

also he is a really skilled artist and his work really sexy and high quality but he seems to get very little love and support on patreon or elsewhere. his facebook site is just kinda sad to look at, lol. very worrying.
>>
>>2435975

How can he have a web store connected via paypal? I thought paypal is notorious for banning people who sell adult items?
>>
>>2434693
itd actually have a market though, and a large one at that
id say go for it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.