[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to be spoonfed but it's there a list of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1443859800316.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1443859800316.gif
2 MB, 400x400
I don't want to be spoonfed but it's there a list of exercise subjects, like those fit guides?

Like:
Day 1 : Master cubes
Day 2 : Master cilinders
Day 3 : Point one perspective
Day 4 : Values

and so on?

if there's no such training guide, can we make it and made it into a pastebin?
>>
I think Drawabox (google it) handles things in a way that might work for you. It has everything in a lesson-by-lesson format.
>>
No, but you can hire an art instructor or mentor to make one for you and track your progress.
>>
>>2431505
drawabox does exactly that
>>
>>2431516

Can anyone attest to the effectiveness of an art instructor or mentor, and how to find a good one?
>>
>>2434189
I'll teach you to draw for the low low price of 15.99. This is includes construction, form and rendering. AND IF POST RIGHT NOW I'LL ADD RENDERING FOR FREE. that's right! FREE! A value of 19.99 for the low low price of 15.99 payable in 1500 payments of 1.066 pennies!
>>
>>2431505
wtf
You don't have to accommodate for things like recovery like you do in fitness so why the hell would you need that

Just work on the things that you're the weakest in / don't know how to do until you no longer suck
>>
JUST
U
S
T

DRAW
R
A
W
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.