[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Appearance of the Archangel Michael
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 9989.png (624 KB, 728x960) Image search: [Google]
9989.png
624 KB, 728x960
>>
if you wanna make it a masterpiece, get rid of the anime face
>>
>>2428038
get educated faggot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takashi_Murakami
>>
File: 9989.png (609 KB, 728x960) Image search: [Google]
9989.png
609 KB, 728x960
>>
>>2428050
he's basically doing pop art in the vein of warhol, how does that relate to your own work?
>>
>>2428068
>thinking im OP
its talking about the ideals of the superflat and common mainstream art being lifted to that of high fine art through the cultivation of culture.

anime/manga is that to Takashis theory and concept.

so when someone says "if you wanna make it a masterpiece, get rid of the anime face" it goes directly against this doctrine.
>>
>>2428080
Nobody cares, the anime face is stupid and the image overall would look better without it.
>>
>>2428038
also chum, new york changed you, i swear you took too much acid.
>>
>>2428082
wow nice reply shit-for-brains
>>
File: 800px-Spectacles-op.jpg (347 KB, 800x1111) Image search: [Google]
800px-Spectacles-op.jpg
347 KB, 800x1111
>>2428025
I see... the spark
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.