[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feedback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 20160228_161944.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
20160228_161944.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
What's /ic/ think?
>>
Is that bodypaint?/10
I like it, shows the female form not sexualized, very average.
>>
It's an in progress work of mine, It's oil clay and wood right now. I will be casting it in iron when it is finished.
>>
>>2420816
dunno, take a decent picture and I'll let you know.
>>
>>2420834
edgy
>>
>>2420816
I ll put my dick in it
>>
>>2420842
>asking for a photograph that isn't a crop of the figure taken at point-blank range is edgy
cry moar
>>
File: 20160228_161908.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
20160228_161908.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
>>2420852
>>
>>2420862
Weird, it looks perfect in the first picture, but pretty weird from this angle
>>
>>2420874
I see some weird as well, i have adjustments in mind. I am curious to hear your opinion if you could elaborate?
>>
>>2420883

Well, she has no head for starters
>>
>>2420892
I'm guessing you don't sculpt. she will have a head...
>>
>>2420816
The pose is awkward and stiff. Too bad.
>>
how long does something like this take?
>>
>>2420862
Looks like the arm to too short to me. The elbow looks like to would only reach the bottom of the ribcage if it was straightened out.

Tits are too small too.
>>
>>2420925
I'm about 6 months in. Long way to go
>>
Looks like a mannequin for a clothing store. If you're doing this as a study then fair enough but if it's supposed to stand on it's own as original work I don't think It will impress anyone. Well executed but the idea is boring.
>>
>>2420987
Six months is a long time. Is it suppose to be anyone in particular? What inspired you to make this?

Most sculptures always made cool shit from mythology or the bible.
>>
>>2421009
roughly based on someone i know, but not entirely.

as far as inspiration, nature and spiritual bullshit. always fascinated by the figure.
>>
Wonky
>>
>>2421006
This
>>
>>2420862
she's falling over
her torso looks weirdly thick
her arms look noodly
titties uneven
fucked up chest / collarbone-shoulder alignment

good luck on your next year of work, maybe by then you'll get it to look good from two or three angles
gg no re
>>
boring
>>
>>2420874
>first picture is perfect

Get your eyes checked.

>>2420816
forearm bones are curved, makes it look like a half-cooked noodle. You'll need to redo it, then make sure you get musculature correct, currently it's just looks like a triangle-cylinder.

Upper arm is also missing correct musculature, no definition between deltoid, tricep and bicep. The bone looks okay though, so it's salvageable, just add/remove some material in the right places. The collarbones are also bent too much. There's a lot I could go on about but the worst immediate things are the arm and collar/shoulder girdle.
>>
>>2423156
10/10 critique anon (yes it may be boring but at least expand critique ffs and state your tastes)

>>2423290
this anon gets good critique

i know its been asked, but whats the motive behind this? in technical terms, what do you intend to visualize?
>>
She ain't got no cooter
>>
>>2420987
Jesus. Is that hours a day or is it more of a do it when you feel like it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.