[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright guys, don't know if any of you can help me. I went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: temp (8).png (447 KB, 600x1024) Image search: [Google]
temp (8).png
447 KB, 600x1024
alright guys, don't know if any of you can help me. I went to art school but decided to get my teaching degree and have been teaching the last few years. I want to start a design and concept art business, initially through the internet. How do I get started? I've done logo design, signage, graphic design, and concept art/storyboarding for one independent horror film, so I know what I'm doing basically. I have no idea how to get started though. Can I get a free website that doesn't have some other shit like weebly in the address, so forth and so on? any advice?
Pic not related. Just a doodle i did on my phone
>>
File: cuzko bait.jpg (41 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
cuzko bait.jpg
41 KB, 500x294
>>2414374
quality bait.
>>
>>2414381
WTF are you talking about? Not bait, I would really appreciate any advice. Dumbass.
>>
File: lKaicvA.jpg (220 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
lKaicvA.jpg
220 KB, 3000x3000
>>2414374
>>
So you've done one graphic design project and think you're now qualified to teach every subject related to it, and you also want to host your entire online business in a free website. Are you 12?
>>
>>2414421
no. I've done a lot of different projects over the years, taught a completely different subject and am just curious if there is some way to save expenses on the outset. You know what, never mind. you're an idiot and you clearly didn't read what I wrote anyway.
>>
>>2414438
>>2414374
>>2414388

your art is trash so dont expect to get anywhere.
>>
>>2414374

post your work. i doubt you've got what it takes. getting a measly gig for some indie filmmaker doesn't necessarily mean anything.

you can get any website you want. the domain will cost you 8-20$ a year, a hosting package or design-bundle-system-whatever will cost you another 50-70$ a year ontop of that.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.