[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Artfriends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 18Feb2016_femalefigurestudy.jpg (699 KB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
18Feb2016_femalefigurestudy.jpg
699 KB, 2550x3300
I need artfriends. Friends that are into art. I'm not going to find anything but backpatting on DeviantArt, and most other communities for online art tend to be for people that are already professional, so I'm coming to /ic/ as a desperate last resort.

If you kind of suck, want to be motivated to un-suck, can motivate me to un-suck, and aren't a god dammed furry-bot-shill-pleb-etc., lets get in contact. Your choice of messaging, I'm flexible.

Pic Related are my current figure drawing studies.
>>
Make a tumblr and put all your recent art on there. Then people can follow it if they like your art and you can chat with them. And you can go into the self promotion thread and follow the artists there that you like and chat with them.
>>
>>2413087
Good idea. Will comply.
Though I don't know how many d/ic/kheads are on tumblr, and for some paradoxical reason I respect their opinions.
>>
>>2412978
Hey pal!

Once you have your tumblr set up, post the url here i'll message you
>>
>>2412978

pop on the levelup hangouts, everyone from /ic/ is one there anyways, even some of the oldies. I'm not going to name them because the hangout would be spammed with newfags.

but yeah here:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/c85tc2igl3pu822jj5soduig7m8?hl=en&authuser=0

I'm normally on there.
>>
>>2412978
picarto.tv
>>
If your connection can handle streaming, I've found streaming on twitch to be quite efficient way of not getting distracted. Even if you have zero viewers just the thought of someone coming to my stream and seeing that I'm not doing anything is enough to keep me drawing.
>>
>>2414198
No offense, but it's a general axiom that people that call you Pal and Friend are not your pal nor your friend. But it's ignoblerocky.tumblr.com

>>2414267
Is this a tumblr? What is this?

>>2415003
I don't think my connection will handle it; the household has pretty good interwebs, but I'm only connected through wifi. I also doubt my hardware can handle running PS and a streaming program at the same time. This sounds like a good idea, though, when I can upgrade my hardware.

I guess this thread can die now, since I'm going to the self-promotion thread for artfriends.
>>
>>2415033
Streaming art is fairly light on your connection

I'm on a wifi and I have like 10down/1.5 up connection, and I can stream fine without dropping frames. The quality isn't 1080p 60fps ultrahd, but its still pretty good because streaming drawing is probably one of the most lightweight things you can stream, since there's usually not a lot of color variation and such that your internet would have to keep fucking around with.

polite sage
>>
File: Art Group.png (99 KB, 480x650) Image search: [Google]
Art Group.png
99 KB, 480x650
>>
>>2415037
I'll try it out, thanks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.