[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /ic/ think about my new team? https://www.youtube.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: lionhrt.jpg (64 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
lionhrt.jpg
64 KB, 2048x1152
What does /ic/ think about my new team?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_gjAwzaim4
>>
what
>>
the
>>
hell
>>
>>2410070

nigga get a fucking two digit age and we can talk
>>
>>2410101
OP here,
I am 19 and i think this is arts
>>
>>2410105

i fuck girls your age in the butt. how does that make you feel?
>>
>>2410108
cool, well considering i'm a girl, will you fuck me next?
>>
>>2410070
is this the new call of duty?

>>2410108
strange that those girls would want someone half their age
>>
>>2410070
Needs more Loomis.
>>
>>2410070
So You put filters on top of the game fotage, and put shitty music on top of that. Why would we care?
>>
where are the fucking MODS when you need them?!
>>
i am 13 and this is cool to me
>>
>>2410354
Mods? Here? Lol

>>2410070
I honestly thought un-ironic montages were dead. Because they suck shit, not because they ever needed a savior. Montage parodying is better then montages and that's saying something because I'd rather be dying from cancer then electivley watch another earblead Montage parody . Your shit is dated. The cod scene is dead and will never return, and the csgo scene is filled with children

Everything is over edited and it destroys the pacing of it. The music is disconnected to the point where you could play anything and it would fit in there

>>2410105
Here's a lesson for you normie: everything is technically art. I can shit and it's art. Anything that took any sort of ammount of effort is art. Just because my shit is art doesn't make it good, it's still shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.