[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, i have 500 € to expend in a graphic tablet. Any special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1447255042341.jpg (215 KB, 1600x911) Image search: [Google]
1447255042341.jpg
215 KB, 1600x911
Hi guys, i have 500 € to expend in a graphic tablet.
Any special recomendation?
>>
>>2408560
Buy medium intuos pro. Spend the rest on drugs.
You might need large intuos though if you have over 27inch monitor. But you'll have less money for drugs.
>>
>>2408562
But i wanted one with screen. Do i need more money?
>>
not /ic/ related
>>2408564
you don't need tablet for drawing
>>
>>2408562
Can you elaborate on the large display comment?
It's because you want to reduce the stylus's small movement distance vs the resulting long on screen line length, right?

For example, if you have a small tablet and a large display, that means that all you have to do to make a huge line is a small movement on the tablet.
Which in turn makes it very challenging to draw properly because you have to compensate for the difference in movement vs line length.

Right?
>>
sell your computer too, buy a surface pro with the surface pro 4 pen. best tablet in my life
>>
>>2408566
Fuck off traditional fag
>>
>>2408573
>traditional fag
Crossborders, ladies and gentlemen. If you want tablet PC to impress kids in your school just buy it. You don't need all those excuses as "graphic tablet" "it's for drawing!"
>>
>>2408564
You can buy Ugee, Huion or Yuyiyiyoyoyuynova monitor tablet for this money I think. As far as I know they worth the money, but they're not as good as Cintiq's or other Wacom tablets.
I'd stick with usual tablets though.
>>2408570
Yes. I woudn't recommend to use a larger tablet with a smaller screens like 15-17inch laptop or just small monitor. It would be painful as well.
>>
>>2408573
>needing graphic tablet for drawing

You haven't used a tablet before, were ya?

Just buy it and realize how overfuckingrated are they. And don't forget to blame your lack of skills on not having a cinteech.
>>
>>2409212
What you just wrote made no sense, but i can say its quite nice to use a tablet for drawing but it can also be very frustrating for a beginner.
>>
I want a Artisul D13 just to sketch on
>>
>>2408560
buy a large intous 3 at fleabay or craiglist

those tablets are made to last
>>
>>2409212
>overrated

Is this nigger serious.
>>
>>2410525
>implying

An improvement in you skillz is not included with a graphic tablet. They're overrated.

I used to think everything will be better if I had a Tablet. I own one already and it feels like having actual sex after years of fapping. Nothing special really.
>>
>>2410598
what? improve skills? thats not even the purpose of that thing
>>
Everyone here is an idiot. Buy a 13 inch Cintiq and be done with it. Disregard everyone else in this thread.
>>
>>2413436
b-but I thought that bigger is better no?

how can you draw with your shoulder if you use a small tablet? will it increase the risk of getting injuries and carpal tunnel?
>>
>>2413439

Buy a 22 inch if you can afford it. For 500 Euros I doubt you can afford it though.

Heck I'm not sure if the 13 inch is affordable at that price point.

24s and up are too big and ungainly, though.

13 inch cintiqs are fine, if not ideal. They're what I use. You're going to be drawing with your shoulder anyway.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.