[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alternative Art/Anime General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 115
File: vegi_ast_op.jpg (633 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
vegi_ast_op.jpg
633 KB, 960x1200
Last Thread >>2398366
This thread is meant for artists who might want to try to make anime work in-between their studies. It is strongly recommended that you use this thread in conjunction with learning the elements and fundamentals of art. You can also discuss the visual elements of various professional artists as well if you keep it relatively articulate and civil.

Submit your drawings, receive feedback or critique others! Share your knowledge and remember to thank those who've critiqued or red-lined your drawings. Most importantly, have tanoshi!

>Fresh off the boat? Get back on the boat and read THIS:
http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-draw-learn

https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>Proko
http://www.proko.com/videos/
>Ctrl+Paint
http://ctrlpaint.com/
>Hitokaku Index
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~zm5s-nkmr/
>0033
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=59317
>List of active livestreams
http://livestreamstatuslist.appspot.com/
>fellowBro's books
http://mediafire.com/?i44dwzkf9j9n8
>Tutorial/Reference Collection
http://pinterest.com/characterdesigh/
>Taiwanese Anime Tutorials
http://iradukai.com/
>Figures
http://reference.sketchdaily.net/
>Pose Practice
http://www.eggazyoutatsu.net/eng/atarichan.html

Remember the words of our good friend Glen Vilppu: “No rules, just tools.”

/ic/: "Daily reminder that one Artist can now make up to 25k biweekly"
>>
le ebin anime is bad
>>
File: sempaicomeback.png (405 KB, 744x747) Image search: [Google]
sempaicomeback.png
405 KB, 744x747
Sempai don´t go... why are you leaving me for this photo-girls... who are these men called Loomis, Brigdeman? Are you gay? Don´t leave me! 3d girls cannot be as moe as me!...

Also how is drawing looking so far?
>>
File: bored_man_sitting.png (49 KB, 482x701) Image search: [Google]
bored_man_sitting.png
49 KB, 482x701
can anyone help me out on the light and shadow?
>>
>>2407495
Very muddy de ari masu
>>
>>2407505

What is muddy exactly?

I am from country outside the anglosphere. Yes, third world country where English is not the first language...
>>
>>2407495
Stop trying to paint before knowing how to draw with pencil.
>>
>>2407546

Can I just do both or learn both?

Do I have to use a special brush for the drawing and another for the painting? (using only the 3 basic brushes of cntrl paint by the way)
>>
>>2407537
Meaning what you attempted to paint does not express the light and material you want to describe. It also does not look like you did an underdrawing so it's falling apart already.
>>
File: sempaicomeback2.png (377 KB, 745x743) Image search: [Google]
sempaicomeback2.png
377 KB, 745x743
>>2407561

Well you are right. I didn´t. Can I just arrange it as I polish it?

Is it better now?
>>
File: 1456002152568.jpg (72 KB, 738x380) Image search: [Google]
1456002152568.jpg
72 KB, 738x380
>>2407495
The head structure is unclearly defined. The eye on the right misplaced.
>>
>>2407557
I suggest drawing with an actual, physical pencil for a while. I know you've probably heard this a million times, but you have to do figure drawing, even if it's just for an hour a day, then do your own original drawing. How do you think professional musicians practice? They have to do scales, chords, etc. If they don't for a long time, they get rusty. At least for me, it's the same with drawing. If I don't do figure drawing for a while, or practice from observation, I get rusty. It might sound boring to you, but you will be proud with your results.
>>
File: Animu grill.jpg (41 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
Animu grill.jpg
41 KB, 398x500
Did I do the animus?
>>
File: sempaicomeback3.png (373 KB, 743x742) Image search: [Google]
sempaicomeback3.png
373 KB, 743x742
>>2407597

For the first time I flipped horizontally and you are right, it look so obvious (I thought it counted as cheating). Why isn´t so easier to notice those mistake without flipping the canvas? some mind perception issue?

Thanks.

I fixed the eyes, hope It looks better now
>>
>>2407604

Thanks for your honest advice. Do you mean several quick sketch of human figures in 1hr? or one dedicated study in a hour? which is better?
>>
>>2407616
Yeah flipping horizontally is the easiest way to break the acclimation that your mind has done to the drawing. It's not cheating. You are using a digital medium, and even then there's no such thing as cheating (other than claiming someone else's work as your own) if you are trying to improve your abilities.
>>
>>2407632

but I am fairly new to digital. I mean I should be able to spot easily those mistakes without flipping. I mean what if I wanna make a traditional painting? I just cant do that....

By the way the anime stlye painting the tend to do the drawing first and then use the "multiply" layer to paint inside right? (the opposite of what I am doing)
>>
>>2407638
I would suggest if you want to be able to do traditional styles of painting, then don't even attempt to do something as stylized as anime, since you will just learn bad habits due to the inherent exaggeration of some features and minimization of others. Better to do life drawings and anatomical studies until you have a foundation of knowledge of real features, then go back and try more stylized forms.
>>
>>2407621
What I do is fill up two pages (let's say around the size of printer paper?) of minute-long figure studies, then I spend about 30 minutes each on two studies. When I draw from imagination, I always look at a reference at some point to see what's wrong with my anatomy. If I'm drawing on the computer, I flip my canvas every now and then because that is a GREAT way to see mistakes. On actual paper, I'll just take a picture of my drawing and flip it on my phone. A bit more steps, but worth it and really doesn't take long.
>>
>>2407638

I've seen plenty of seasoned artists flip their canvas.
Use the tools available to you when doing digital painting. If something helps you spot your errors and fix it, use it. It's leagues better than not knowing you fucked up at all.
Take account of what you're regularly screwing up when you notice it, then you can start looking for those mistakes whether the canvas is flipped or not.
>>
File: maid4.png (371 KB, 748x744) Image search: [Google]
maid4.png
371 KB, 748x744
>>2407649

Fuck... I just wanted to be as compete as possible in terms of artistic skill:

To be able to do the most stylized anime style stuff and be able to do academic realistic portraits without reference... Can I just learn both??

pic related, just to show you I don´t wanna just do the animoo stuff... I wanna do it ALL!
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-19+at+08.03.28).jpg (87 KB, 722x812) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-19+at+08.03.28).jpg
87 KB, 722x812
working on it.
>>
>>2407653

Thanks for your advice bro!
>>
>>2407658
Don't make it a goal to do artwork without a reference. Everyone does and should use live or photo references all the time and its a good habit. Making art without a reference just means that you have spent so many hour practicing drawing or painting that kind of subject from references that you now have the ability to visualize it without one, but that should't be your goal at first, or even at all in my opinion.
>>
>>2407658
>do academic realistic portraits without reference

Don't fall into this stupid /ic/ trap of doing everything completely reference free, some people on this board stigmatize use of reference to a ridiculous degree.
Most good portraits (and academic style stuff in general) you see are done with a subject. It doesn't mean they're photocopied.
Ensuring you learn how to draw from imagination/memory is one thing, insisting the end goal is to never use reference is a really stupid goal.
>>
>>2407659
Cute. Although the pose of the girl on the right is awkward. Is she walking forward or leaning? Where is her weight resting? The pocket of her pants are too far forward, or else her knee is bent at an unnatural angle.
>>
>>2407664

Wait everyone...everyone?

You mean Feng Zhu, Algen, Tehmeh and even Kron...? Really?

Any example of an artist not using references either traditional or digital 100 academic god-tier stuff...

Which do I fell I am less of an artist if I used reference? Particularly when I compare my studies of ref with my 100% imagination animoo or realistic stuff???
>>
>>2407674
I'm not sure what you are asking. Professional painters, sculptors, cartoonists, and artists of all kinds go to great lengths to study photos of the ir subject before they begin and while they produce their art. You should have no problem using references. It will only help you and can't hurt you at all to use a reference while drawing or painting.
>>
File: ClaraXClara2.jpg (261 KB, 880x1281) Image search: [Google]
ClaraXClara2.jpg
261 KB, 880x1281
>>2407672
ah, I am making ref sheets. the girl in the right is the first one done in that fashion, because of this consistency is not ideal. I have attached older drafts of this concept. what do you think?

on a side note the one in the middle is blind and is using a walking stick ahnd a robot to walk.
>>
>>2407684
>those feet
>>
File: heheh.jpg (58 KB, 356x522) Image search: [Google]
heheh.jpg
58 KB, 356x522
>>2407687
uhm! should I go back to sandals?
>>
>>2407693
No, it's the fact you're doing one foot at a straight up side view and the other in the front. You may think it's dynamic, but it doesn't look right. Just draw them feet at slighter angles.
>>
>>2407674

You can also blindly listen to him and never attempt to practice drawing from your head, too. Think for yourself--your head is where things in the real world don't exist.
>>
>>2407709
I'll keep that in mind for next time, these are older pieces.
>>
>>2407713
I didn't say to never try to draw without a reference. Obviously concept artists do that all the time. My point was only to encourage using references when possible. When starting out drawing objects that exist in real life, its best to have something to look at and try to gain familiarity with it.
>>
File: blind_abilities[1].jpg (177 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
blind_abilities[1].jpg
177 KB, 650x366
>>2407684
I'm guessing the asymmetrical and loose clothes were chosen to say something about her personality. She is carefree and undisciplined or iconoclastic and rebellious.
For the blind girl, draw her eyes unfocused, so that it looks like she is staring into space. She shouldn't be looking at anything if she's blind. Also I think blind walking sticks are held differently, with the wrist tilted down and tapping the ground rather than like a hiking pole.
>>
File: re-Redone.jpg (1 MB, 996x1349) Image search: [Google]
re-Redone.jpg
1 MB, 996x1349
>>2407734
this is a story written in personal experience, dedicated to a person close to me. it varies from case to case, and in the case of this character specifically she recently went blind, she doesn't know how to properly use one and this image is not fully rendered.

here is another older version
>>
File: 35.jpg (158 KB, 1668x1048) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
158 KB, 1668x1048
what should i fix in the lineart b4 i color?
im guessing something around the legs, did this w/o ref cuz i was too lazy to find a similar pose
>>
File: dontleaveme4loomis.png (376 KB, 747x748) Image search: [Google]
dontleaveme4loomis.png
376 KB, 747x748
>>2407678
>>2407713

Thanks guys.

Here I fixed some details and try to make ti less muddy as some anon told me... hope it has worked...
>>
>>2407743

Why everything you draw is naked?
>>
>>2407745
The nose has more definition, but you should reduce the definition of the philtrum (the vertical lines between the nose and mouth. It is too wide and makes the character look older and uglier. In anime you never ever see those lines, and they are generally only drawn in profile (side angle) or else they are emphasized for ugly masculine characters.
Also the pupil of the eye on the right is aiming a different direction and the character looks wall-eyed. Pick a direction and have the characters eyes both point in that direction to make it look like she is focusing on something nearby.
>>
>>2407743
The far foot is significantly larger than the front foot (maybe from the perspective, but its not clear) and looks structurally different as if it has an extra tarsal bones in the toes and the heel is further back. The horns on the head are coming out at different angles even though the face is drawn completely in profile. Either the angle is wrong, or else the horns are different sizes. The one hand has bad anatomy on the knuckles, and the large finger either has too many bones or else is in a stiff pose, with the middle joint locked but the first and last joint flexed. Personally I don't like the lines on the tip of the nose but that's up to you stylistically. The eye seems more tilted upward than it should be. Something seems wrong about the shoulder but I don't enough to say what.
>>
>>2407748

I want to perfect anatomy first, then I'll study clothes n shit
>>
>>2407776

At least make an effort to put some clothes on. >>2407742
for example isn't perfect but at least she isn't sexually frustrated like you
>>
File: dontleaveme4loomis.png (380 KB, 750x749) Image search: [Google]
dontleaveme4loomis.png
380 KB, 750x749
>>2407754

Thanks for the advice. I have thing drawing the philtrum and highlight on it.

Here I changed the eyes in fixed the mouth issue

Thanks again
>>
>>2407773

Do you mean the left foot is smaller than the right one,because that is due to the perspective. I dont understand what you mean by bigger. I noticed the structural differences tnx.
As for the horns they are coming out in pairs, one being bigger and the lower horn being smaller.
The other things were spot on thank you, Ill fix them in the morning
>>
>>2407789
I would advice to redo the entire thing from scratch, spending more time at this stage is just going to be a waste of time you will learn nothing from this.

if you want results then keep at it till you begin to understand and develop your own process.

>>2407787
what? who the character or me? I'm a guy if that's what you mean. sorry to ruin your expectations I suppose.
>>
File: anime demon.jpg (117 KB, 1106x799) Image search: [Google]
anime demon.jpg
117 KB, 1106x799
>>2407794
The perspective isn't obvious but I figured it out eventually. Here's my attempt to diagnose the foot anatomy.
I suggest adding an extra joint on the hand as well.
>>
>>2407800

>I'm a guy

noooOOooo
>>
>>2407802
Yeah I see that i fucked up the joints tnx, the sizes are fine tho, yes?
I think i would be able to make the perspective more obvious with color mabye
>>
File: ha.jpg (60 KB, 568x524) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
60 KB, 568x524
>>2407804
I could your girl anon...
>>
>>2407822

You remind me of a megan I knew from 4th grade so no thanks. *shudders*
>>
File: demon feet 2.jpg (73 KB, 707x1049) Image search: [Google]
demon feet 2.jpg
73 KB, 707x1049
>>2407814
Maybe try more foreshortening on the left leg and put the foot at a more extreme angle to show off the anatomy better. I'm assuming the right foot is pushed up against a a wall or something because it's fully splayed and not flexed and also the weight of the characters legs look like they have to be supported.
>>
>>2407845
hehe, your loss. ~
>>
>>2407403
Talent , natural aptitude or skill

Skill, the ability to do something well; expertise.

Talent is what youre born with. Skill is the product of practicing.

If you want to flip words around then so be it. But there is a dictionary you can look at
>>
>>2407800

Thanks I will keep learning as much as I can
>>
>>2407850

hm, I didnt want the leg to be that crossed, I just wanted it to bee lightly tilted. mabye ill tilt it a little more and add foreshortening so it doesnt look weird. and yes the right leg is against a wall
>>
File: oc1.png (154 KB, 587x960) Image search: [Google]
oc1.png
154 KB, 587x960
Finished this, going for a minimalist look for these specific characters
>>
>>2407684
>>2407498

ONE Foot IN ONE FooT OUT POSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2407955
What's wrong with that
>>
File: rps20160220_203408.jpg (144 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
rps20160220_203408.jpg
144 KB, 576x1024
Guise!! Look at me! I made a badass female character :DD
how original :DDD
gotta give that badass female character dat sniple rifle. Badbooty f3male character love snople rifle :DDDD
>>
>>2407976
are you cyberbullying someone
>>
>>2407981
That is my drawing actually
>making fun of it cus i hate myself
>>
>>2407986
oh *shoves you into a locker*

fucking spaz
>>
>>2407976

I actually kinda like it. It's got like a Psychonauts vibe.
>>
>>2408014
Aw thanks.
The pose was a little bit "meh" tho
I just got back from drawing after awhile
>>
File: clip+(2015-11-19+at+12.28.46).jpg (167 KB, 876x1677) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2015-11-19+at+12.28.46).jpg
167 KB, 876x1677
I dont know how to continue this. I tried making the lineart on top, but I fucked up several times and ended up leaving this sketch aside
>>
>>2408021

That's rad, I hope you continue, anon. I draw semi-okay and I understand composition and anatomy, but I have no real style of my own. I've lurked /ic/ for a while and I really want to learn how to do pixel arts.
>>
>>2408033
By far you are the nicest person ive ever seen on /ic/
Wish you good luck on finding your own style
>>
>>2408038

Thank you! I'll just keep at it and see what happens.
>>
>>2408027
Looks fine overall but I think balance is off. It feels like she would fall over backward in that pose. As much as I like the rocked forward hips, it is pushing her center of balance further back.Try foreshortening the upper thigh some, flexing the knee more, and planting the foot further back behind her.
>>
File: coe.png (350 KB, 597x958) Image search: [Google]
coe.png
350 KB, 597x958
wwwwwwwwwiiiiiippppp
>>
>>2407498
>>2407955
fixed a few things
>>
File: sad_man_sitting.png (45 KB, 482x701) Image search: [Google]
sad_man_sitting.png
45 KB, 482x701
>>2408194
always forget; god dammit
>>
>>2408192
I'm not sure what there is to critique, since this is either very stylized or very sloppy or very incomplete.
What even am I looking at anyway? A muslim hanging out with a naked brother and sister in a sunny hay loft?
>>
>>2408196
The cast shadows on the wall don't line up with the shading on the body. I can't really say much about the anatomy since it seems more of an abstract illustration except to say the guy has no nose.
>>
File: death.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
can someone critique my edgelord, please.
>>
>>2408440
Arms are too short.
Hand anatomy is bad.
Legs are stiffly posed and have unclear perspective and inconsistent lengths.
Lines are inconsistent thickness.
The way he's holding the weapon makes it look thin and twig-like.
The structure of the skull mask is lumpy, asymmetrical, and poorly defined.
The belt overlaps the handle of the sword at his hip and there doesn't seem to be any way for the sword to be attached to him.
It's unclear what the big white space in the background is supposed to be.
>>
File: merchentairship.jpg (1 MB, 1209x1500) Image search: [Google]
merchentairship.jpg
1 MB, 1209x1500
I think im going a lill too crazy on some of these HAHA
>>
>>2408607
Learn to spell merchant to avoid looking like an idiot
>>
>>2408638
its american spelling.
>>
>>2408607
Sinix?

Is that you?
>>
>>2408657
Oh c'mon would sinix really roam this hell pit?
>>
>>2408657
Looks like tableguy style
>>
>>2408660
Im pretty sure Sinix, Sycra and Bobmeatbag browse this place.
>>
File: LilitheClean(hah).jpg (50 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
LilitheClean(hah).jpg
50 KB, 1024x768
Sooo, I'm a somewhat passionate player of Card Games. And I visit Duelyst general, and see that people complain about lack of art, so I decide to draw something as I've picked up a thing or two from hanging out with people whose art talent is just simply fantastic! But yeah, soon enough I get a reminder I'm completely out of my depth here, both in the body shape being not... well shapely much, and then secondly why I wasn't admitted to graphics/ art school (partial daltonism, makes diferenciating shades a right pain to do and I ended up deleting all the color in a fit).

tl;dr cry for help with both shape and coloring, as for what I'm trying to draw, it's Lilithe Blightchaser from Duelyst.
>>
>>2408655
You really are an idiot
>>
>>2408666
Sure, world spinning around you and 4chan :^
>>
>>2408667
What's this bitch looking at? Why is she grasping onto her knees? Did someone kick her there? Did she forget to remove the toilet paper from her ass? How on Earth does he rotate her arm? Whoever engineered her prosthetics really didn't think through the functionality. Why did you type out all that wall-of-text for this isn't deviantart go back there and stay there.
>>
>>2408657
>>2408661
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1215490/26

This is where i archive everything.
>>
>>2408683
Thanks for the constructive criticism faggot.

And in this order:
She's looking to the "viewer" people seem to like that for some reason
She's grasping her knee because I actually find the knee a good place to rest my arm when I'm sitting on the ground.
That's supposed to be her skirt, dunno how it works I didn't design her. same for the last two comments.
>>
i want draw high quality hentai shit some day,
am i have to change my art direction to 'manga' after study loomis? i was never draw anime thing before
>>
File: chun_li.jpg (156 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
chun_li.jpg
156 KB, 707x1000
I'm afraid i've been somewhat turd polishing this thing for quite some time now, but i'm just not able to see what's exactly wrong at the moment.
If someone could redline i'd be thankful.
>>
File: blackfire.png (178 KB, 869x1000) Image search: [Google]
blackfire.png
178 KB, 869x1000
>>2408697
just do both fundamentals studies and application/stylization alongside each other.

>>2408723
I think her right wrist is extended too far and the foreshortening on the torso is too much that she looks like she's missing her waist.
>>
>>2408660
>>2408666
Sinix has actually confirmed he lurks this place in one of his streams, Sycra said he didn't though.
>>
>>2408745

Sycra, bobmeat, jettyjet and all their friends browse this place no matter how much they deny it.
>>
>>2408756
definitely not
>>
>>2408761

Sure thing, Sinix.
>>
>>2408222

creation of eve
>>
File: 7777.png (254 KB, 588x950) Image search: [Google]
7777.png
254 KB, 588x950
>>2408782
>>
File: ankhoDs.png (296 KB, 800x608) Image search: [Google]
ankhoDs.png
296 KB, 800x608
The persistence of anime
>>
>>2408831
Its very stylized so take from this critique what you will:
The shine marks are blobby and don't look like real specularity.
The foreground figure is blobby and undefined compared to the woman. The stylization of the character's eyes is inconsistent.
Composition-wise, there's no central focus where the eye is drawn.
As far as subject, stereotype catholic icon Jesus being present with a moeblob girl is just sort of laughable.
>>
File: adad.png (2 MB, 1055x950) Image search: [Google]
adad.png
2 MB, 1055x950
>>2408842

kek this is why
>>
>>2408846
Now I feel stupid for wasting my time on this parody troll drawing. This is probably how well-intentioned criticism erodes away and eventually just becomes cynical dismissive insults.
>>
>>2408667
Again, sorry to be a bother, but I could ue comments on this and how can I make it more attractive without just throwing all the overdone junk from the original design (the character is Lilithe Blightchaser from Duelyst).
>>
>>2408867

it wasnt a troll drawing, im legit trying to draw the creation of eve
>>
>>2408867
>This is probably how well-intentioned criticism erodes away and eventually just becomes cynical dismissive insults.

Yup
>>
File: 136219891672.jpg (15 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
136219891672.jpg
15 KB, 435x435
>>2408846
>>
>>2408667
>>2408870
Pose is fine, maybe have her back hunch a little more. Her breasts seem a little high up unless there is some sorto of pushup corset thing underneath. Stylize the arm a little more by subtly redesigning the mechanism and making it more substantial. I've seen the original character reference but I guarantee you no one else outside of the Duelyst community has ever even heard of this character so she is not at all recognizable at all just from hair, clothes, or mechanical arm.

Also importantly your lines are scratchy, you should aim for smooth bold strokes even while sketching.
>>
>>2408503
thanks anon
>>
>>2408890
No problem, I look forward to seeing your revisions. Is this character for a project or just a one-off drawing? Reminds me of Legend of the Five Rings.
>>
File: anzu5.jpg (189 KB, 907x600) Image search: [Google]
anzu5.jpg
189 KB, 907x600
>>
>>2408887
Yeah, the scratchy lines is me being a complete beginner. It doesn't seem as noticeable on paper, but sticks out like a sore thumb when I try and do something digitally.
I probably lack good coordination or something (apart from the obvious lack of practice), because long strokes usually have me go completely off mark.
>>
>>2408907
There are a number of ways to help with scratchy lines:
The classic approach is to fix a piece of paper to the surface of your tablet. It will give your stylus more friction and help make the surface feel more natural. However it will also contribute to stylus nib erosion.
Try zooming in on the image to make the area where you are going to stroke as large as possible and draw using the largest area of the tablet. Having more area to physically move your hand makes the stroke easier and more natural.
Paint Tool Sai and some other programs have a stabilizer setting which helps to smooth the stroke, but if you become too reliant on it it might lead to bad habits later.
Finally, set one of your easy hotkeys to the undo keybind. When you try a stroke, if it comes out wrong, just undo it and try again. You can do this an infinite number of times so if you are trying to get a perfect line you can try banging them out in rapid succession until you get one that fits. I see people do this a lot and I think it might be harmful in the long run because you are turning the process of drawing a line into a roll of the dice, but it is an option.
>>
>>2408902
Will you ever draw a giant loli farting to destroy a city?
>>
File: kib.png (347 KB, 981x893) Image search: [Google]
kib.png
347 KB, 981x893
call the fbi
>>
>>2408976

I'm more concerned with your obedience to Japanese nationalism rather than your own and not the crude painting of the nude 12 year old cartoon girl.
>>
>>2408978
pfft. as if 12 year old cartoon girls and japanese nationalism don't go together.
>>
>>2408983
THIS ksksvkskve
>>
File: Lilithe3.jpg (43 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Lilithe3.jpg
43 KB, 1024x768
>>2408887
Tried to apply what you told me, I'm actually happier with the body now that I just ignored the hand (I'll add in the arm after I settle on how it's going to look) but I am now not too pleased with the face and leg. I think I'll take a break for a while.
>>
File: ayyy3.png (56 KB, 518x930) Image search: [Google]
ayyy3.png
56 KB, 518x930
>>2407949
Doing the second character
>>
File: head angles.jpg (95 KB, 1281x475) Image search: [Google]
head angles.jpg
95 KB, 1281x475
>>2409062
Try restructuring the face. Try three different angles and just put the planes into position. Then refine the one you like. You're working digitally so just use lots of layers.
>>
>>2409166
you forgot your trip/nametag nosebro
>>
>>2407949
>>2409143
Really like these
>>
File: CharCard1_WIP.png (531 KB, 570x783) Image search: [Google]
CharCard1_WIP.png
531 KB, 570x783
This is my first time really going in and trying to do a painterly piece. I plan on drawing more of her torso and having her hold a rifle on her back. Critiques are welcome of course, I just wanna git gud.
>>
>>2409217
asymmetrical everywhere
>>
>>2409260
Could you do a redline? Maybe be more specific?
>>
>>2408951
pls dont giant loli guy
>>
>>2409217
Looks nice but a few things stand out. Try flipping the canvas horizontally.
You may want to redraw the structure of the face slightly, the perspective is wrong and its throwing the angle of the features off. The eyes, nose, and mouth are drawn basically forward facing head on, but the head and jaw are at a significant angle.
The mechanical bits on the neck are not symmetrical.
The shadows on the neck part or inconsistent. There is a steep vertical cast shadow from the chin onto the front of the neck, but the side is fully illuminated, which would be impossible unless it just out a lot.
The choice of using a canvas texture for the colored brush is up to you, but it will be obviously artificial unless the entire finished piece has the same natural canvas look, and then it will have to be a considered design choice.
>>
File: head lines.jpg (86 KB, 927x671) Image search: [Google]
head lines.jpg
86 KB, 927x671
>>2409267
You might have a reference for the face, if so then decide the angle of the other parts such as the jaw and neck accordingly.
>>
>>2409293
>>2409299
I'll try fixing this now, thanks for the advice guys. I flip my canvas every now and then, but you know how it is.. when you stare at something for so long you miss mistakes. I do like the canvas look though and want the entire piece that way. About the neck piece, I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing lmao. I don't have a reference for it.. I might have to look up armor on google or something. I do have a face reference, I just haven't looked at it for a while so I should probably give it a nice stare.
>>
>>2409315
Try drawing a bunch of studies of neck armor and shoulder pieces separately and then pick one that looks good. If you have 3d modeling skills you can try making a mockup for mechanical bits or things with precise geometry so you can get the shadows right.
I look forward to your revisions, I'm sure it will turn out great.
>>
File: 1456093988252.jpg (74 KB, 570x783) Image search: [Google]
1456093988252.jpg
74 KB, 570x783
>>2409293
>>2409299
well shit...
>>2409315
Well here is the 'redline' anyway. I moved the nose and ear when i realized that the whole head angle just wasn't coming through well.
Outlining the piece of armor(?) under her jaw makes it apparent that you're still symbol drawing also with things like the lips and far eyebrow.
The cheekbones are on different levels and keep in mind the middle line that runs down the face as that was what I used to fix the nose.
I didn't decide to move anything else because I thought it was better to just tell you to work on the construction of the head and work on consistency.

Also i added the small neck armor on the other side to add symmetry, but I doubt that was what you were planning to do with it.
>>
>>2407742
arms are too stiff
use references for poses to help you get a more natural feel
>>
>>2409167
thats not me, if you look at my strokes you see im doing them with unidirectional brushes who break when they curve. which is why my lines dont connect.
>>
>>2409381
Wow thanks, that makes it look a lot better. I totally see my mistakes now. I was definitely having issues with the mouth. What you did with the neck piece on the other side was sort of what I was going to do. I'm still adding in pieces by blocking it out, my main concern about the armor is where I should be putting shadows, but I'm looking at references now for that.
>>
>>2408951
sorry no farts
>>
File: as.jpg (343 KB, 793x1065) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
343 KB, 793x1065
>>
File: Yoshi's sland.jpg (412 KB, 564x1061) Image search: [Google]
Yoshi's sland.jpg
412 KB, 564x1061
trying to absorb that oldschool Nintendo design.
>>
File: study.jpg (131 KB, 746x1044) Image search: [Google]
study.jpg
131 KB, 746x1044
Study I did today
>>
>>2409559
Looks great. Technically well done and you've developed a consistent style. Looks like you don't need any help.
>>2409578
The face is asymmetrical overall, especcially in the ears and forehead. Did you use a reference for this? Thre structure and shading of the nose is wrong. If the nose is a flat vertical strip, then he appears to have a triangular gouge in his face. The the triangular part is shading, then where is the shadow being cast from?
The eyes are flat lifeless, and unfocused.
>>
>>2409559
Great expressions
The face on the yellow guy does seem a bit disproportionate, specially since the line on the mask is a clear guideline of how the face should be proportioned
>>
>>2409589
Thank you so much for the feedback!
>>
>>2409559
>>2409589
I really like this, and I'm gonna have to agree with anon here that the mask on the yellow dude looks a bit wonky. Other than that though, you have a fun style! Keep at it.
>>
>>2409589
>>2409594
>>2409606
Yeah you're absolutely right about the mask, leaves me feeling a bit silly in retrospect. I can't take any credit for the desigs or expressions because they're taken straight from the art and sprites of Yoshi's Island.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Gallery:Super_Mario_World_2:_Yoshi's_Island

Thanks for the crits, I'll see what I can apply on the next set that I do.
>>
File: YWHW.png (103 KB, 579x789) Image search: [Google]
YWHW.png
103 KB, 579x789
ИHN
WANDERETHABOUT;
D E S T I T U T E;
O F THY S P I R I T;
~
SHESEEKETH TOESCAPE;
THE BITTER K H A O S;
BUT K N O W E T H NOT;
HOW TO PASS THROUGH;
~~
FOR THIS CAUSE;
S E N D M E;
O F A T H E R;
~~~
I W I L L G O D O W N;
HOLDING THE SEALS;
I WILL PASS THROUGH;
A L L T H E A E O N S;
~~
I W I L L R E V E A L;
ALL OF THE MYSTERIES;
I W I L L M A N I F E S T;
THE FORMS OF THE GODS;
~
AND THE HIDDEN SECRETS;
O F T H E H O L Y W A Y;
I W I L L T E A C H;
GIVING UNTO THEM;
T H E N A M E;
G N O S I S
霊知
>>
File: helckwip.jpg (624 KB, 843x1300) Image search: [Google]
helckwip.jpg
624 KB, 843x1300
Wip. And yes, I'll draw the feet.
>>
File: ccc.png (685 KB, 793x1065) Image search: [Google]
ccc.png
685 KB, 793x1065
C R E A T I O N
O F E V E
>>
File: 2500826-i_like_it.jpg (24 KB, 378x363) Image search: [Google]
2500826-i_like_it.jpg
24 KB, 378x363
>>2409690
>>
>>2409690
>helck
>Management Anne
>Acting Level 2
>Vamirio Red
Now I'm curious what the heck this is supposed to be.
The lines on her shirt make her back look really lumpy, and I think part of her panties that wraps around her hips has a weird shape. I know you want to show off her curvy behind but the cloth shouldn't pull into her buttcrack unless its sewed that way.
>>
>>2407742
boring animu

your drawing skill is very weak. you need much more practice
>>
File: beforeafter.png (377 KB, 736x365) Image search: [Google]
beforeafter.png
377 KB, 736x365
I just wanted to thank the anon guy who adviced me the other day.

Here is the final version along with the original.

I appreciate your advice and books recommended.

Thanks again :)
>>
File: tets.png (258 KB, 982x898) Image search: [Google]
tets.png
258 KB, 982x898
Testing brushe
>>
>>2409855
You're welcome! :)
>>
File: ccc.png (1 MB, 793x1065) Image search: [Google]
ccc.png
1 MB, 793x1065
keklekek
>>
File: waspmother.jpg (174 KB, 600x816) Image search: [Google]
waspmother.jpg
174 KB, 600x816
Any advice before I slap some color onto this? Also, any color scheme recommendations? I don't have anything in particular in mind.
>>
File: ayyy4.png (197 KB, 513x918) Image search: [Google]
ayyy4.png
197 KB, 513x918
>>2409171
Thanks! I just finished it, so glad it didn't take a week to finish.
>>
File: I dunno.jpg (386 KB, 639x986) Image search: [Google]
I dunno.jpg
386 KB, 639x986
>>2410015
Not a lot of thought put into this but it's probably how I'd start off.
>>
>>2410025
ooh, very spooky. i'll try it, thanks anon!
>>
File: nest.jpg (81 KB, 459x640) Image search: [Google]
nest.jpg
81 KB, 459x640
>>2410015
I really like your linework and concept. For color, I think some muted beiges could be quite beautiful, like natural wasp nests. If you like pops of saturated color, perhaps honey golden yellow or crimson, accented with blacks.
>>
opinions, anons?
>>
File: image.jpg (550 KB, 1708x1233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
550 KB, 1708x1233
It's been a while. I'd dump in the sketchbook thread, but I couldn't find it
>>
>>2410102
youre flushing everything, put your drawing in black and white
>>2410025
blog
>>2410018
ayyyyy
>>
>>2407742
>>2407684
i like it
>>
>>2410140
What do you mean by flushing?
>>
>>2409769
please stop
>>
>>2410163
camera flush
>>
File: fk.png (1 MB, 678x930) Image search: [Google]
fk.png
1 MB, 678x930
Is this for this thread? btw painting an old sketch
>>
>>2410184
Call me ignorant but I still dont understand
>>
>>2410208
I think he means its hard to read stuff cause everything is just too white and similar colors/values.
>>
File: helckvamirio.jpg (740 KB, 908x1400) Image search: [Google]
helckvamirio.jpg
740 KB, 908x1400
>>2409690
Alright, done.
>>
File: 19861_0.jpg (138 KB, 446x600) Image search: [Google]
19861_0.jpg
138 KB, 446x600
>>2410246
i like the ass shading, you seem to have forgotten her upper back and shoulders though.
also, her toes shouldn't be visible like that unless she's wearing something similar to >pic related
wich would be pretty weird
>>
>>2410253
>you seem to have forgotten her upper back and shoulders though.

Sorry?

> also, her toes shouldn't be visible like that unless she's wearing something similar to >pic related
> wich would be pretty weird

Why not.
>>
>>2410256
sorry, i mixed up the old and new version shading's fine

>Why not.
because it looks idiotic
>>
>>2410246
face and hair is really ugly desu senpai baka
>>
>>2409783
>>2410246
The back still looks lumpy (even worse now with the shading) and the panties strap around the hip still has the wrong shape. And unless you're a foot fetishist the cloth around the toes shouldn't be tight like >>2410253 said.
>>
File: foric.jpg (2 MB, 2975x3850) Image search: [Google]
foric.jpg
2 MB, 2975x3850
Opinions and advice needed. I cant finish the face in a semi-realistic style
>>
>>2410271
Strokes are scratchy, shading is flat and indistinct, clothes don't have realistic folds, and the face doesn't have enough details.
>>
>>2410271
just look at some semi-realistic stuff
>>
>>2410274
That's harsh... but true nontheless. I guess i should just start over with another one rather tahn trying to fix all that :/
>>
>>2410278
It's not bad, it should be easy to improve.
Try redrawing using a photo for a reference pose and with a much thinner brush for the ink lines. Then when painting pick a strong light source and shade everything from there.
For the face, you'll have to develop your own style for eyes, nose, and mouth more. The features are not out of place, they just look unconfident and don't convey emotion well. For example, the mouth is broken up into 3 strokes, but the lines are too thick for the optical illusion to work. The hashing on the cheeks has a misplaced stroke, and the eyes don't have any pupils or indication of focus. These are all stylistic choices that are perfectly valid if you can pull them off, but they look like distracting flaws unless you deliberately choose that style and can accomplish it.
>>
File: 2006-dark-texture.jpg (133 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
2006-dark-texture.jpg
133 KB, 600x800
>>2410271
so look at reference?
>>
File: planes.png (300 KB, 602x837) Image search: [Google]
planes.png
300 KB, 602x837
>>2410271
All of your shading is just clinging to the edges of the forms like a kid's first time in a swimming pool instead of following the planes of the form.
>>
>>2410316
Thank you ^.^ I'm 18 btw is that too late to start learning?
>>
>>2410349
>>2409119
>>
File: ageragh.jpg (75 KB, 375x600) Image search: [Google]
ageragh.jpg
75 KB, 375x600
>>2407246

sorry for the shit quality. really trying hard at making backgrounds, especially interesting ones. this was taken before i got some really simple tips on the perspective so it looks pretty fuckin weird but concept wise is it too boring or too busy?
>>
File: Morrigan.jpg (224 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Morrigan.jpg
224 KB, 1000x750
Is this composition interesting enough?
>>
>>2410358
buddy i hate to break it to you but it's hard to have a "composition" when you only have one fucking thing on the canvas.
nice tiddy tho
>>
>>2410419
Not that guy, but believe it or not there is actually composition involved even when taking a picture or drawing one thing
>>
>op image is by shyguy9
Wahey
>>
How is artstation? Would it be worth making an account on it? Is that a popular site overall?
>>
File: dungeon_keeper.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1159) Image search: [Google]
dungeon_keeper.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1159
reaper like monster for a game.
thoughts/comments?
>>
welp i prepared you faggots a platform on /pol/
if you want to pander to /pol/ audience post your work here:

>>>/pol/64946376

i'll be bumping the thread until i fails to do so and no, i wont sperg like a little retard because fuck me im not making thousands in art why the fuck am i going apeshit on a hobby little kids can do better
>>
File: combat.jpg (49 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
combat.jpg
49 KB, 1000x800
HELP, it's like suddently can't draw hips and legs anymore
>>
>>2410679
it looks like you never could to begin with desu, you should practice figure anatomeister more
>>
File: 16 small.jpg (115 KB, 600x950) Image search: [Google]
16 small.jpg
115 KB, 600x950
pls tell me what to fix before i continue
>>
>>2410679
You forgot the hips, or at least the clothes are too small and don't follow them. And yeah, the feet are badly attached to the legs and the lower legs have nonsense muscles. Grab your books and help yourself.
>>
>>2410685
head bad, look at the eye placement, it's pretty disfigured. Lower legs are terrible. Feet are probably placed wrong or you never decided on the placement and mix up 2-3 placements. No woman has ankles like that.

If you imagine/draw this pose from the side you will see how wrong you went.
>>
File: waspmother2.jpg (201 KB, 600x816) Image search: [Google]
waspmother2.jpg
201 KB, 600x816
Thoughts on this color scheme so far? I tried to incorporate stuff from both >>2410044 and >>2410025.
>>
>>2410755
You might consider introducing a light source. That way the viewer knows what to focus on.
>>
>>2410262
Not that anon, but I want to point out that there's a lot of pants-on-head retarded things that people seem to like seeing in their anime drawings.
>>
>>2410755
youre talented af
how much do you make a month drawing, bro?
>>
>>2410781
I'm more bothered that some people are autistic enough for being annoyed by this kind of things.
>>
>>2410163
>>2410208
You aren't ignorant, 'camera flush' is not a thing.

Perhaps he means 'washed out', or 'overexposed' which might apply to the values used in the skin and hair: too much white, can't read the details.

Honestly, I would work on your hands and feet before fixing the values. They are looking pretty gnarly.. you need some reference. Actually, you need ref for the whole pose. Maybe just go back and see if you can work out the drawing before you start painting.
>>
>>2410684
>>2410714
well yeah, i made that out of anger

but the thing is... for some reason i can't seem to be able to attach an hip to that torso
>>
>>2411009
blind guess: you never drew a 10 year old girl in a manga style. Grab some references.
>>
Suggestions for cel shading? I need a method of shading that lends well to animation.
>>
File: waspmother_final.jpg (236 KB, 600x816) Image search: [Google]
waspmother_final.jpg
236 KB, 600x816
>>2410780
I don't really like painting my lineart-heavy stuff (or in general actually) because I feel like it detracts from the lines, and I'm not sure how I would incorporate a lightsource with mostly flat colors. I definitely see how that would help if I was gonna full-on render this shit though.

>>2410892
Thanks bruh! None currently (sadly). I'm still just a student tho.
>>
File: magus2.jpg (592 KB, 2480x2800) Image search: [Google]
magus2.jpg
592 KB, 2480x2800
>>2411025
i started drawing 1 month ago
>>
File: victorianhouses2.jpg (836 KB, 1500x970) Image search: [Google]
victorianhouses2.jpg
836 KB, 1500x970
experimenting some more
>>
>>2411152

>>2411152

I like the line work a lot, especially with the vanishing line you did on the stage-right calf muscle. I also think your flats and color choices work well with the lines in this.

As for not detracting from the lines, you could go for a subtle gradient effect, like Mucha often put in his posters. I think he was one of the best about not overshadowing his line work with heavy rendering.

His Topaz poster used a very similar color palette to the one you've chosen.
>>
>>2411152
that's cool!
>>
File: image.jpg (460 KB, 1245x1299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
460 KB, 1245x1299
>>2410107
Taking it one day at a time
>>
>>2411653
Nice stuff.
>>
File: yzymhioikkwptcyjcs2u.jpg (101 KB, 800x467) Image search: [Google]
yzymhioikkwptcyjcs2u.jpg
101 KB, 800x467
I don't know exactly what to ask. But how do you use real life pictures to make stylized drawings? How can you tell if the drawing looks right or not even if it doesn't look exactly the same as the picture? a lot of times I see people criticizing drawings of others by comparing it to the reference, but just because it doesn't look exactly like the reference it doesn't mean it's wrong, even if it's not supposed to be stylized.
do you think this artist change the angle on purpose or just drew whatever came out of it? aren't the proportions or shapes more important than getting the exact angles? how much control is the artist supposed to have over all this?
>>
>>2411711
>>
File: lizard1.jpg (378 KB, 1372x1500) Image search: [Google]
lizard1.jpg
378 KB, 1372x1500
>>
>>2411678
The real life picture serves more as a bullet point list of things not to forget. It's also good if you are a beginner about some topic, the reference will simplify for example constructing in perspective or colors/light/shadow; or it can give you a hint about how to solve a problem in this specific situation. But obviously the reality in your drawing goes before whatever the reference shows.

If your drawing is correct and the reference is different and you are unsure, find out why they differ.
>>
File: 36.jpg (719 KB, 1759x1173) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
719 KB, 1759x1173
How is it? I don't paint digitally so its kinda weird but im trying. mabye ill make the whole thing cell shaded if i get fed up with painting it.
>>
>>2409649
i dont know what that is but i like it
>>
File: ayyy5.png (32 KB, 348x888) Image search: [Google]
ayyy5.png
32 KB, 348x888
>>2410018
Last character
>>
>>2409438
Oh well, still like your stuff. Keep on keeping on, as they say.
>>
File: mononoke.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1273) Image search: [Google]
mononoke.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1273
its not perfect but I'm done with this, thanks again to that anon who helped me with the sketch.
>>
File: 1456258у606у2320.jpg (193 KB, 782x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456258у606у2320.jpg
193 KB, 782x1200
>>
File: 14562586062320.png (240 KB, 782x1200) Image search: [Google]
14562586062320.png
240 KB, 782x1200
>>
File: 1455787102у322.png (738 KB, 800x836) Image search: [Google]
1455787102у322.png
738 KB, 800x836
>>
>>2413003
What medium?
I think it could have worked better without a clear outline. Aside from the anatomy issues it looks a bit muddy and the hard shadow seems to be a bit inconsistent but it looks good
>>
File: Immagine.png (62 KB, 1011x765) Image search: [Google]
Immagine.png
62 KB, 1011x765
something feels really wrong but can't see it

can someone point it out?

I think it has something to do with the arms
>>
>>2413083
its colored pencil. Thanks for the pointers, I know what you mean about the muddiness... could never really get the right values on that wolf. Maybe next time.
>>
File: chilno shade.png (388 KB, 1145x833) Image search: [Google]
chilno shade.png
388 KB, 1145x833
Please be gentle, it's my first time posting on /ic/

I tried to make a cute and appealing picture. the colour palette i made seems nice.
pose is odd and shading is haphazard though. leg is too long.
wings are in the wrong place but i tried to make them fit with the composition. hands are bad. but despite its flaws, it makes me smile.
>>
>>2413221
well u got the spark
>>
>>2413221
monster biceps bruh
pretty kawaii in my books
>>
>>2413221
The anatomy is really distorted. Try drawing cylinders and boxes for the torso and limbs and you'll see there's no way they connect under the dress. The hands don't have any structure.
>>
>>2413003
Looks really nice. I was the one that pointed out the items earlier and I'm delighted on how you made it turn out. There's still a few small flaws here and there but you can put a nice finished image on your mental wall.
>>
>>2413098
>>2410107
>>2409856
>>2409559
>>2408440
>>2408027
>>2407742
>>2407684

ONE FOOT IN ONE FOOT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>2413069
fucking blog.
>>
File: chilno.png (107 KB, 1145x833) Image search: [Google]
chilno.png
107 KB, 1145x833
>>2413231
thank you
>>2413235
thank you, lel i tried to make the arms childlike pudgy arms, not like hard biceps, so i'll have to work more on them to look proper and to the desired effect.
>>2413242
thank you for your critique, here is the sketch, you're right, i didn't draw her pelvis. that was silly of me
>>
File: baka.jpg (624 KB, 2509x1453) Image search: [Google]
baka.jpg
624 KB, 2509x1453
>>2413221
slow down there zun
>>
>>2413248
Never sketch like that. It won't help you, you have to try to sketch by drawing longer lines.
>>
>>2413261
Saved
Thank you for the red line and advice, your drawing is very cute by the way. if you have a tumblr or something i can follow if you like.
>>2413248
Thank you
yes it's a bad habit that needs to be unlearnt.
what's the best way to sketch? i don't see it being talked about often, but it must be important as it's the first step.
>>
what is the best tutorial to learn skeletal, puppet shit? I'm having some serious perspective & Orientation problems.
>>
new bread

>>2413447
>>
File: image.jpg (494 KB, 1411x1058) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
494 KB, 1411x1058
>>2411653
Just cruising and trying to get mileage with low brow studies

>>2411657
Thanks, they are mostly krenz studies
>>
File: combat.jpg (93 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
combat.jpg
93 KB, 1200x960
how's is it?

going to stop illustrating and doing a total full anatomy immersion after this
>>
>>2414378
yeah you do that
>>
File: 14460149600690.jpg (169 KB, 890x804) Image search: [Google]
14460149600690.jpg
169 KB, 890x804
>>2413247
>fucking blog.
I will disappoint you, but he's tracer from russian imageboard. 99% of his drawings are photo paintovers/tracing
vk com/imnotpops
>>
>>2413247
>Testing brushe
Where the fuck are you seein one in and one out in this one? LEL
>>
>>2414378
Good you got through. Your weakpoints are the normal ones beginners have when it comes to drawing manga and drawing in general. You should keep references around when drawing in a style, all the outlines have roughly the same thickness and it looks like you made stuff up, because you didn't have anything to look at too see if you got it right.

As for the light direction, the shadows are wrong in a lot of places. Ignoring indirect lighting and using hard shadows could help here. Objects in shadows also have often a different color than in light, but you it looks like you only moved a brightness setting.
>>
>>2416794
cyka blyat
>>
File: Carpenter.jpg (142 KB, 987x1130) Image search: [Google]
Carpenter.jpg
142 KB, 987x1130
Something I finished today
>>
>>2413247

>ONE FOOT IN ONE FOOT OUT

not familiar with this meme
plz explain
>>
>>2419000
He's just upset that other people paint better than he does
>>
>>2419011
I just don't understand what it means either way. Is he referring to the fact that feet are separated vertically 3/4?
>>
>>2419016
"are separated vertically in 3/4" I had meant to say.
>>
>>2419000
It looks uncanny and strange
Nobody in real life ever does that
>>
File: kill yourself td.jpg (58 KB, 650x690) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself td.jpg
58 KB, 650x690
?
>>
File: CACKLE CACKLE.png (489 KB, 725x1000) Image search: [Google]
CACKLE CACKLE.png
489 KB, 725x1000
Anyone else hyped for the next 07th Expansion's game?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 115

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.