[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bullshit critiques
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13
Have you ever received a critique that you believed was incorrect?
>>
>>2403582
There's always one motherfucker in a critique that spouts total nonsense and only uses buzzwords in place of an argument. They all seem to gather here.
>>
>>2403591
How enlightening. You seem to know a great deal about this. Care to share a story or two about your experiences?
>>
>>2403582

many many. it pisses me off, which is a constant reminder that i need to acquire some humilityjuice.
>>
Most of the critiques on this website are bullshit. Most people try to act like they know what they are talking about in front of others and end up looking retarded.

That being said, there are a handful of critiques I found genuinely helpful.
>>
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 1536x2048
That one guy who doesn't evem read your post and critizes things you are aware of and and when you call him out in an comedically exagerrated manner everyone acts like your a sped and you become a meme
Yeah I'm that guy :(
Asshole
>>
>>2403582
As a beginner here... not too much. Some of it might not be very constructive. But most of it seems to be correct.
>>
>>2403582
Yeah. There have been a good few times where someone said something that didn't actually matter to the picture, and a couple rare instances where someone told me to do something I definitely knew was wrong. Whenever that happens I usually just say "thanks for the feedback" or if they're being aggressive or rude I just don't reply.
>>
>>2403617
This is my biggest pet peeve with critiques here. If you want to critique that's fine but whenever there's a comment and someone ignores it and mentions that very thing the comment was talking about my mind gets so full of fuck. The absolute worst is when someone critiques someone's redline or paintover while thinking it was the original artist. What's the point in giving a critique if you're going to completely miss the mark like that?
>>
there's this one faggot that has been following me around for about a year or more giving the same hateboner rant about my art, whenever possible.

Now he's resorted to gossiping about my personal life instead of focusing on my art.
>>
>>2403618
If you're a beginner than nothing you say is relevant to this thread.
>>
>>2403636
Thanks guy
I miss when people actually gave good advice and didn't act like tools or just spam read the sticky, why did you enter the thread if you didn't care
>>
>>2403604

same. i've gotten maybe 3 really helpful critiques, the rest were "sticky loomis lol" or someone just saying its cool or nice.

an anonymous board with only a few basic rules and like 2 mods is not a good place to seek out critiques. the anonymity part is fine, if not helpful, but there's no regulation on the quality of critiquing, so trolls and shitposting abound
>>
>>2403644
i wish i knew what this referred to.
>>
>>2403684
I have a sneaking suspicion it's Brian.
>>
Recently got a few critiques where people say my art leaves a "bad taste" in their mouth, or bring up something personal. It's not really a critique, it's just saying "I don't like you/you're art", what am I supposed to do with that?
>>
>>2403718

nothing. ignore it, study hard, become more powerful, eat your foes.
>>
I saw someone say that catbib's art was boring and unimaginative, and then I thought "unimaginative is such a vague word". Find a different word, be more specific. I don't really need to share what I think about catbib, but that's too broad a word to go anywhere.
>>
>>2403725
I saw another person claim that Eiichiro Oda's art was garbage. Then when I asked him to post his work, he showed me a stupid deviantart tier drawing of a guy holding a pen with a broken wrist.
>>
>>2403689
Who is Brian?
>>
>>2403755

this is a metaphor for all of /ic/
>>
>>2403758
How so?
>>
>>2403756
the guy that creeps on under age girls and draws girls but cant date the ones that hes masturbated to because theyre not pure thoughts anymore.Ive been here for like 3 months and this is the info i have. He has the cubic style and he made the valentine thread. Hes the one who does the grotesque nice looking hands, hes good at referencing so i like him despite his raging real life autism
>>
>>2403755
oda is better than me, but for someone whos been a pro mangaka for decadeS, his work is disappointing. Maybe its just a stylistic generational gap.
>>
>>2403764

i feel like there's a lesson in here about separating a person's work from their character, but idk f a m
>>
>>2403765
But you cant deny that his color spreads are fantastic.
>>
>>2403756
THAT QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED THIS SUNDAY NIGHT
>>
>>2403790
This is a peaceful thread. Don't ruin it.
>>
>>2403764
He's really not good at referencing though, like at all. Everyone just thinks his drawings are good because he puts passable shading on them. If you were to go over the drawings with a lineart layer in photoshop to remove the shading, it would be easier to see how messed up and broken the structure is. Every time he draws a face it's more obvious though, because he gives them cartoonishly large eyes and distorts their other features. It's like he barely looks at his reference at all.
>>
Nope, most of the critique I've gotten was correct but stuff I was already completely aware of... Just because it's a problem doesn't mean that I can magically avoid it without doing weeks if not months of studying first, until I do that studying trying to fix the structure of my drawing after-the-fact is usually an exercise in frustration and futility that I ultimately learn nothing from.
>>
>>2403797
Hes good enough that i enjoy at least 40% of his work.
>>
>>2403809
This thread isnt for people who actually suck at drawing
>>
>>2403582
every time i post on /ic/
>>
>>2403582
>post drawing in thread
>flooded with read sticky/epic trolls
>other drawings in thread with limited understanding of drawing/painting
>they all get "woah man this is awesome!" "blog??"
I'm definitely not the best, but when I get shit on and everyone else is praised for mediocre shit, it seems a bit weird.
>>
>>2403582
I remember an illustration of Draven from league of legends in a draw thread not long ago, and there was this completely ignorant guy shitposting and talking about too many expressive wrinkles and shit. then he got confronted and posted a "paint over" and basically redrawn the head to "correct" him.

Never before did I laugh that hard from a critique, but it was just another proof that most of /ic/ is just shitposting.
>>
Not me. But everyday I see bullshit critiques and shitposting by a guy who calls himself "nosebro".

What a poser...
>>
>>2404121
Stop advertising yourself
>>
>>2404129
i dont drop my nametag.
>>
>>2403591
/thread
>>
>>2403582
If you ask for help on anatomy here and someone just goes "YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR ANATOMY" I get kind of annoyed.
>>
>>2404030
>implying you are flawless
>implying you will ever be flawless
>implying that anything ever in existence is without a flaw
>implying that you don't need to be flawless to be immune to critiqe
>implying there is such a thing as being immune to critique
> Then, implying that any critique is not valid ever

this thread is full of piss babies

>I know that everything is wrong with it, but, what is wrong with it.Please guys I need your help. Wow you said everything is wrong with it you didnt even read my post fucking degenerate
>They tell me to study loomis when my gesture, anatomy proportions are off. Why do I only get meme replies. Even though I am aware that studying loomis literally remedies every issue I am facing
> Everyone says "I need to work on X" every time I post its really annoying
>how is saying something is uninspired a critique
>Dunning–Kruger all the fuck over

I swear sometimes I feel like I am lost in a sea of retards

if someone says your work is unimaginative, maybe try to draw something different then the norm over and over.If someone says you need to work on something, guess what? not working on it does not fix it. If someone says something is shit then guess what? its shit to the point where that is the only remark to make about it. If someone posts "loomis" guess what? It means you need to find loomis or any other credible teacher and fucking learn before you try to pass your shit off here as credible. /ic/ is not and never will be a hugbox. If you post here with bad work you will be berated until its fixed. If you know there is a massive glaring issue about your work, don't dance around it, fix the issue retard. I swear the sticky needs an overhaul and how to take critique and move on needs to be one of the first links because your all ass-backwards
>>
sometimes I feel like some anons are unnecessarily rude in their critiques. They just come off as savage and overly-negative.

On the other hand, some anonymous critiques are constructive, unbiased and very helpful... I keep coming back because those anons have helped me so much with my studying, they give me direction, they help me see the flaws in my own work. The weirdly harsh critiques almost always just tear the work apart, and rarely offer any solutions to the problems they point out.

Idk, could just be me being butthurt though.
>>
File: 1449937538317.jpg (19 KB, 236x335) Image search: [Google]
1449937538317.jpg
19 KB, 236x335
>>2404034
Yes, your opinion of your own work is totally 100% objective. I just don't understand why you need opinions from other people when you know best :^)
>>
File: 1449754494005.jpg (479 KB, 896x792) Image search: [Google]
1449754494005.jpg
479 KB, 896x792
>>2406054
Mostly people here just aren't nice about how they tell you your stuff sucks. Feels bad at first because in the real world people are obnoxiously nice about telling you how shit you are. I like it here more because I can just feel what people think about a drawing when they look at it and then they try to sugar coat it so fucking much or just outright lie. It makes my blood boil when people lie to my face just to be nice.
>>
File: 1427932386913.jpg (65 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1427932386913.jpg
65 KB, 604x604
The way I think about it is that if I get a bullshit critique and think it's true, then I'll just go and practice that stuff that the dude pointed out. If however I brush off a valid critique because I feel like it's wrong, I'm fucked and I keep doing shit wrong. It never hurts to say study more anatomy, or perspective or practice lines etc. , but it can hurt to ignore a gap in knowledge.
>>
>>2406043
>WAAAAAH! WHY WON'T PPL LISTEN TO MY CWITEEK T.T
>>
>>2403582
Reported.
>>
I was a novice artist back when skilled d/ic/ks would still throw breadcrumbs at beginners, and now that I'm more skilled only artists of a similar capacity give me feedback, so one could say I've never actually received a bad critique on here.

I have seen plenty of bad critiques on /ic/ though. And I don't mean bad in the intentionally deceitful or malicious way, I mean the critique just falls short of providing any material for the artist to work with. The kind of critique that throws out a melange of art theory concepts without actually addressing the artwork in question. The kind of critique provided by a novice who, bless their soul, is trying to build a proficiency in their vocabulary but hasn't developed a method to relate their ideas practically to the artist.

The most unpleasant critique I've experienced was in a life drawing class where one of my peers said my work was unappealing because they didn't like how I approached drawing the subject. At its core it was just a rant devoid of any actual input and at some point the professor told them to stop talking. Never figured out what I did to seemingly upset them so much.
>>
>>2406232
Please do this more. I always report really obvious loli hentai, it's not good for the reputation of the board if anything.
>>
Some people here are very serious about their bullshit critiques to the point where they will demand your submission to their opinion as if their life depended on it. At least it used to be like that. Don't know about these days.

This place have always been in need of poster ID codes so that people can still have a decent discussion when an attention whore tries to hijack a thread. But that doesn't look like it'll ever happen
>>
File: ic.png (3 KB, 237x66) Image search: [Google]
ic.png
3 KB, 237x66
>>2406328
forgot image
>>
File: 1455214662325.jpg (248 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455214662325.jpg
248 KB, 1280x720
>>2406324
>it's not good for the reputation of the board if anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
When a beginning artist gives critique that they were told, but doesn't realize where and when it might not apply.
I drew a caricature with exaggerated proportions for the head, bobblehead style, and then someone comes up and says that the hand has to be the same size as the face baka
>>
>>2406340
* s m h Damn this wordfilter is still up?
>>
>>2406101
true. even though /ic/ is brutally honest and downright rude sometimes, its better than perpetuating a false ego in an unskilled artist, or a beginner.

thanks for tearing my butthole apart /ic/, I appreciate it
>>
>>2406328

Well I know Nose Bro or whatever he calls himself now will get personally offended if you don't follow his advice, but at least he labels himself, so we can ignore him more easily.
>>
>>2403582
>M-m-my art i-is p-perfect!
>h-how dare that m-mean anon say s-something b-bad about it!!
>i-im pretty much t-the next vilpuu!!!
this thread
>>
>>2406043
It's not about proving we're right. It's about proving you're wrong.
>>
>>2406115
>if I get a bullshit critique
>and think that its true

Bullshit and truth contradict each other, anon. You sound very stupid.
>>
>>2406232
That character is 2000 years old...
>>
>>2406324

>implying this board has even a decent reputation

shiggy diggy
>>
File: 1455827685730.png (82 KB, 275x365) Image search: [Google]
1455827685730.png
82 KB, 275x365
>>2406324
>it's not good for the reputation of the board if anything.

WHAT reputation?
>>
>>2403617
Holy shit that's an ugly face.
>>
>>2406642
I believe he meant thinking it's true as in being unaware that the critique is bullshit and therefore going along with it. Now it is you who sounds very stupid.
>>
>>2406509
its not so much that im offended, im just disappointed. But if you put up a fight, i want an apology, not because i gain from the apology itself, but i gain from the humiliation of giving an apology.

Thanks for shilling me whoever you are by the way.
>>
>>2406643
the 2000 year old 9 year old. Ahhh how you pedos will jump through loops
>>
>>2403591
>loomis
>>
File: 1444386693959.jpg (246 KB, 715x700) Image search: [Google]
1444386693959.jpg
246 KB, 715x700
The kind that talks about the problems vaguely, force you to do guesswork to find out what they're talking about and at the end of it all, say,

"What do you think? Does it look better?"
>>
>>2403582
All vague critiques like "work on your fundamentals" are preety much bullshit, since you want to work on your fundamentals till you die.

And yeah, whenever you recieve a critque please take it with a grain of salt.
>>
> someone replies with a redline
> it's just a trace of your original lines but in red
>>
>>2407059
Read over what you just wrote and realise how retarded it sounds.
>>
>>2407016
You speculating what an anonymous person says doesnt justify the contradiction. Dumb ass.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>2403582
>Have you ever received a critique that you believed was incorrect?
Never. I always knew what kind of problems i have. For example - fingers or hands or anatomy and shit. After finishing a picture i was seeing those mistakes.
And when receiving a criticque i was like "Yeah i think so too. It bugs me off so much" or something like that.
Nowi dont do that many mistakes and my art is polished so people wont give me any.+ i dont draw that much of "waifus" or any other humans and people tend not to critique non-human chars.

1 got bullshit critique only few times in my life but it was some weaboo girl who was goin "EWWW THIS IS SO UGLY. :\ WELL THAT'S JUST MY OPINION THIS IS UGLY MKAY...:\". or "IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MUH FAVURITT ANIMWOO CHARACTER NO IM 100% SURE ITS HIM BCUZ I KNOE EVERYTHING ABOUT CHARACTER DESIGN XDDD"

but i tend not to overreact at them because those are often some retarded kids and you should not hate ignorance because they do that just due to their limited minds.
>>
>>2407239
>I suck and I know I suck so that makes it okay
>guys just accept that you're all as bad as me
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>2407253
Dont be so butthurt. Im sure some people like weeb cartoons too.
>>
>>2407211
It's not a contradiction. Given the rest of the context that's clearly what he meant. If he got a bullshit critique but thought it was a true or good critique and did what it advised he might learn something but if he shot down any critique for any reason he wouldn't learn anything. He said it in garbled English but the concept is easy enough to understand and there's no contradiction here other than you not calling yourself a dumb ass for not understanding simple logic.
>>
I think it usually stems from people telling you WHAT is wrong rather than WHY it's wrong.

>be me drawing
>people tell me proportions are off
>go to reference and it fits perfectly
>checkem.jpg
>''I just don't like it, okay''?

It's almost as if the style they prefer is all there is.
>>
>>2407344
This reminds me of that one guy who said the anatomy on a tracing of a human being was off
>>
>>2407302
>IM RIGHT BECAUSE I SAY IM RIGHT WAAAH

lol
>>
>>2406101
Lol I'm glad that both of my best friends are super critical to all my work and every decision I make cause I get a good understanding of what I can improve.
>>
>>2407599
>being this beta
>>
>>2403582
There was anon who just laughed at my work. Didnt tell whats wrong and when i put it side by side with reference he just "its just many small things that are off". Yeah, off by like 1-3 pixels. I still dont understand the humor. He was the only person who was laughing too, do you think he/she was trying to make me mad?

There is also another anon who keeps measuring cranium, as he distinctly calls it. Its either too large or too small for him, despite the fact that you cant see it under the hair.

Another anon who would only critique the face and blindly disregard everything else in the scene of a picture.
>>
>>2407474
thats possible, since were looking for perfect proportions and the tracing may not have reflected the lineweight properly and changed the perspective.
>>
>>2407688
...stop trying to make excuses for bullshit and actually read what I wrote. HE CRTICIZED. THE ANATOMY. NOT THE LINES. Of a fucking tracing. And by tracing, I mean pixel-perfect identical images. An image of a person.

Tracing a fucking picture doesnt warp the perspective of it you godamn idiot.
>>
>>2407682
>Another anon who would only critique the face and blindly disregard everything else in the scene of a picture.

Maybe because that was the only thing wrong with it
>>
>>2407772
Nah, im pretty sure thats the only thing he knew/cared about. It saddents me when artists dedicate their entire lives to perfecting the face alone.
>>
>>2407790
Why are you such a negative thinker
>>
when I was a kid of around 10 or maybe 11 I was just getting into art, and I was interested mainly in character design and monsters, so I tried making my own monsters by taking my favorite pokemon sprites and doing your usual recoloured splicing.
Posted them to deviantart and some dude got really upset with me. It doesn't really stand out in my memory as something that stuck with me but I felt really bad at the time, looking back I think the guy had a pole up his ass.
>>
File: 1450309723-txhthgh.gif (3 MB, 498x370) Image search: [Google]
1450309723-txhthgh.gif
3 MB, 498x370
>>2403790
WHEN WWE CHAMP JOHN CENA DEFENDS HIS TITLE IN THE WWE SUPERSLAM!!! YOU CAN ORDER THIS AWESOME PER-PER-VIEW EVENTS FOR JUST $59.99!!!
>>
>>2403582
most bullshit "critiques" I've received consist of the person kissing my ass and giving out compliments instead of pointing out anything thats wrong.
>>
>>2408339
Post your work, I'll do a good job at critique it, I promise :^)
>>
>>2408339
b8
>>
>>2408343
I'd just be told to go kill myself since loomis and the other stuff in the sticky are so far beyond me.

>>2408365
Not really. The city i'm in does not take any form of representational art seriously. art classes tend to pass anyone with a pulse and "critiques" are just circle jerks; say anything negative and you'd be asked to leave the class.
>>
>>2403644
You sound like that Park fellow wh keeps posting shitty paintings.
>>
I wonder, has anyone who whines about "muh loomis" actually read Loomis? Have they even tried reading the sticky when they were told to?
>>
>>2408505
Why would somebody read something thats shit and has outdated links.
>>
>>2408771

You can still find copies of the book elsewhere on the internet. It's not that hard.
>>
>>2403582

Did you have to use that as the OP image? I don't want to fap right now.
>>
>>2408783
Yes. It was the only picture I could find that received an unfair critique.
>>
>>2406642
He very obviously meant that assuming most critique is valid will only lead to positive practice, while being too discriminating leads to self-delusion and stagnation.

So, no. U R Dumb. He probably could have expressed it better though.

Anyway. Taking all advice could definitely lead to picking up bad habits, but when it comes to 'learn how to draw faces/ hands/ perspective/ dicks,' it will never hurt to independently study up more. So that's a healthy attitude.
>>
>>2409294
Stop pretending to sound smart
>>
>>2408783
Stfu and stroke your dick
>>
>>2403582
>anon your art is so good
>I think you deserve to go to art college
fuck that

or
>omg are you a pro
want to smack anyone who says that, though occasionally ends in me selling a shitty sketch.

I belong in the beginner threads and am nowhere near "good" not even content with any of it.
>>
>>2412140
Get out of this thread then.
>>
>>2412190
am I not allowed to share my bullshit critique story until I git gud??
>>
>>2412212
Nope.
>>
>>2406393
>true. even though /ic/ is brutally honest

Not so sure. Honesty or the pretense of it doesn't matter if the critiquer got no clue what they are talking about and are probably slinging out clueless critiques for selfish reasons. Many times the critiquers will critique anything that doesn't look like their favorite anime drawing procedure with bullshit critiques.

More often than not any art critique offered on 4chan is blatantly wrong when it comes to techniques and skill and a good rule of thumb is that anybody who can't represent their critique in drawing can safely be ignored if in doubt. I say this without irony. This place is full of talentless hacks who think that just because they can't draw for shit they are still gods gift to mankind when it comes to criticizing techniques and WIPs.

Then when the dust have settled and it's clear something was bullshit then more bullshit is poured on top of it to disguise it with: "But they got to learn to take rough words and grow thick skin to survive. We are actually helping" or the philosophical one "We are all bad in the light of the greater things so him/her being good and we being wrong means nothing in the light of that"...
>>
>>2413578
post your work? :^)
>>
>>2413579
I will post drawings if I criticize a drawing and we disagree.
>>
>>2413581
damn it, thats so reasonable of a response ive been made to look like a fool.

But how will i know its you unless you tripfag anon?
>>
>>2413600
>But how will i know its you unless you tripfag anon?

Trips can't help here as we can't force them on people.

For someone new to this site and drawing that's a tough one but sometimes they are just too obvious. Saw some guy/girl yesterday in an /a/ draw thread (I know that's not /ic/ but it carries over) tell someone that they both had no understanding of anatomy and that they had traced off an image, all in the same sentence. Basically people throwing around random phrases from actual critiques elsewhere in an attempt to sound knowledgeable. If this place had ID codes then at least we could recognize the poster who came with sensible critique without getting it mixed up with other people trying to use samefaggorty to stir up shit.

If you actually are able to spot wrong critiques at a glance then it's just a matter of ignoring it which can still be hard at times. Even if you can point out the flaws in the argument then it is often just a waste of energy.

It's like there's a group of locals here who try to piss off their territory with shitposting ...Almost as if it is not about drawing but instead a popularity contest.
>>
>>2413616
I call out all the wrong critiques, and there are very few as opposed to what these people are saying.
>>
They didn't say it was bad..but not good. My work is more surreal and abstract so I wasn't too sure how to turn that into something constructive.
>>
>>2403582

Can someone once and for all explain the logic of the thin strips (here pictured white, usually black) over the the genitals as a form of censoring? It must be some weird thing with japanese culture like the censoring itself makes it more titilating or something. It does a pretty poor job of hiding the genitals atleast.
>>
>>2415172
>Can someone once and for all explain

So I take it that people have tried to explain it to you plenty of times then.
>>
>>2415172
it's the law there. they aren't doing it because they want to.
>>
>>2403582
What is rather common is the ones that answer stuff that wasnt even questioned. Someone makes a sketch, asks if proportions are right and get told to render it, because it defines the form, while totaly irrelevant to proportions. Someone asks for critique of colors and gets a critique on the outlines. Then there is the standard "its shit" answer and "learn basics" while you still mostly can tell what the biggest problem on a picture is, without mashing it all up into a "its shit" instead of hinting what they should focus on and what is half decent. While /ic/ got way better in helping newbies and people wanting to get gud (tm), with a good sticky and focused threads, it still is in dire need to make the critique part better, often it just feels like the venting of people who doesnt know shit about art and are just blowing off steam with shiting on others. Being an anonymous board adds a good part to it, but after we managed to get better in other parts, there is somewhat hope we get better in this.
>>
>>2415248

But it doesn't make sense if the logic is to obscure the naughty bits since the strips are too small for that purpose.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.