[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything anatomically wrong with this ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 098.jpg (56 KB, 330x345) Image search: [Google]
098.jpg
56 KB, 330x345
Is there anything anatomically wrong with this ?
>>
yeah
>>
Anatomically? No. Moraly ? Yes.
>>
>>2402492

> Anatomically? No.

Thank fuck.. i've made it as an artist then :)

>Moraly ? Yes.

That's the point of art, dingus.
>>
>>2402512
the head of the left girl is a tad to bigh though, and the necks of both should be longer . other wise its fine i guess
>>
>>2402513

ty
>>
>>2402467
Its got a "90's ecchi anime" feel to it.
>>
Right eye on the human girl is misplaced, both eyes are not focused in the same direction. Ear is a mess. Most things get a pass for style, but I can tell you know next to nothing about anatomy.

Sure you can make it as an artist if all you plan to do is half body ref pics for life in the most common two poses avoiding drawing hands
>>
File: red line.jpg (79 KB, 330x345) Image search: [Google]
red line.jpg
79 KB, 330x345
>>2402467
I think the perspective of the human to the right is off and the left character seems like she's having an awkward stiffy.

I attached a redline for you OP , hope this helps.
>>
>>2402642

thanks but your one looks like she sat on a dildo
>>
>>2402642
Wow... those eyes on the furrykinda girl....
>>
>>2402467
Humans don't have fur.
>>
>>2402467
Do you wanna improve or do you wanna make that particular picture look good?

Because I see they have no fucking lower limbs and how the fuck do I notice anatomy errors with 50% of the body not showing?
>>
>>2402467

I don't like how the right one has such a smooth non-furry surface to her epidermis. needs more fluff. You did good on the left one though.

also, They should obviously embrace each other more.

Other than this, i'm ok with this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.