[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online Courses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_inline_n72g3uoeXQ1qmt269.gif (129 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n72g3uoeXQ1qmt269.gif
129 KB, 500x333
Are they something you should think about doing?
>>
>>2400196
uhh, yeah why not?
>>
>>2400899
expensive as fuck
no idea how effective they really are
>>
>>2400904
Depends on the course. What were you thinking on attending?
And of course it depends on how hard you work.
>>
>>2400196
I've been doing newmastersacademy for a number of months and has helped tremendously, and it's not mich each month. There's plenty of great videos so long as you're self motivated, and if you don't have self-motivation you aren't going to make it anyways.

And if you need review on your art we're always here to rip you apart
>>
>>2400899
Cause the general consensus is that art college sucks ass so was wondering if online courses are any better?

>>2400908
Not sure, desu /ic/ is pretty good with pointing things out to you and is fun to browse. Was just thinking about online courses the other day so figured id ask.

>>2400913
I'll check it out, Thanks.
>>
>>2400904

try searching for torrents, you'll save a lot of money. there's a lot of schoolism and gnomon courses floating around.
>>
>>2400904
+ vilppu anatomy videos and proko figure drawing course are goldmines and i didn't pay a dime
>>
>>2401061
Prokos yourube videos have helped alot, would you recomend the courses? Is it in the same style
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.