[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /ic/ think of this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: volen.jpg (8 KB, 320x251) Image search: [Google]
volen.jpg
8 KB, 320x251
what does /ic/ think of this guy?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/InPursuitOfArt1
>>
>>2399781

He's almost the Elliot Hulse of the Concept Art Industry aka he talks a lot of bs.
>>
Nothing against him personally, he has the right idea to bash art school., but at the same time it's obvious he wants to be an internet celebrity and it's a bit off-putting, and he hasn't quite 'made it' yet with regards to his own work
>>
>>2399781
One of my favorite art channels on Youtube. I like the different approach of his videos and they motivate me to practise more.
>>
he looks like he needs a bit more sleep in his day
>>
VOLEN HERE
>>
>>2399790
>when you're such a little wimp you call Elliott Hulse out on things he believes in
>when Elliott Hulse has posted literally 1000s of videos helping others with his massive knowledge on all things, but faggots like you still are mad and disresepctful
>when these same videos depict Elliott Hulse's progression as not only a fitness trainer, but also as a human being
>not seeing the beauty in others
>not being open-minded and lighthearted about the things others care about
>Being a fucking degenerate
>>
>>2400111
Calm down Elliot
>>2399781
He seems like a good guy and he's not a bad artist but I can't get into his videos. I feel like he has a concept he wants to explain or expand on but he never does it. His videos are quite long but, for the most part, they're just him rambling about subjects instead of explaining them. Still good for motivation or if you're board but not really a good place to learn.
>>
>>2400111
elliot hulse is a snake oil salesman, nice trips
>>
>>2399790

To be honest I was thinking more about the other Elliot.
>>
>>2400171
Elliot rovers?
>>
>>2399781
His video on Art Fundamentals is pretty good.

I like some of the things he says but he got shit taste, praising that Feng Zhu fuck and other concept art crap.

But I like him enough
>>
File: image.png (274 KB, 368x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
274 KB, 368x351
>>2400268
>>
>>2400494
So creepy
>>
His videos are motivating and he seems like a cool dude.
>>
>preaches about being diligent and with good practice mentality
>every last piece on his portfolio is photobashed

wouldn't listen to this double faggot even IF he had something useful to say.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.