[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its becoming more and more difficult to organise my reference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: polna_crey.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
polna_crey.gif
2 MB, 500x280
Its becoming more and more difficult to organise my reference phots and art, putting tham in folders doesn't do it anymore

Essentially I'm after an image viewer app with tagging features. I've tried the "Photo Gallery" App that comes with Windows has tags but importing from a flash drive is a pain

Do you have any photo software you recommend with tagging function or that helps you organize yourself better?
>>
I have found that refboard works well.
>>
TagSpaces is a godsend, and its opensource
>>
>>2395836
Try Google images
>>
>>2395863

thanks, i found all the picture of me fucking your mom last night there
>>
>>2395920
kek
>>
>>2395863

What kind of plebe just picks shit from google images rather than cultivating a personal collection of images you find useful/appealing?

Do you intend to just keep a mental inventory of every single image you like, complete with the exact correct search term to locate it as needed?
>>
>>2395836
I have no idea what you're really wanting so I'll recommend PureRef for anything relating to "reference organisation".
>>
>>2399733

Say I have pictures of cats, and pictures of dogs
Normally I'd have a folder of cats and one for dogs. But what if I want a reference of only white animals?
Sorting files by tags would be better than sorting by folders in a lot of cases imo. But It seems like TagSpaces does what I was looking for
>>
>>2402457
Damn, this program is like an awesome free gift that I didn't expect...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.