[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: question.jpg (28 KB, 466x571) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
28 KB, 466x571
I have a noob question and i don't even know what to call it...
Let me explain:

I need a photoshop option that will allow me to point a start that...will spread a bunch of "lines" around it depending on where this "point" was set.
I know i can draw it by hand but in this situation i REALLY need an automatical thing that does that in 1 second.
Picrelated is my try to explain it...
(cont with another example)
>>
File: rising_sun_by_b_the_n.png (97 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
rising_sun_by_b_the_n.png
97 KB, 1024x768
>>2362902
Picrelated is what i mean.
>>
File: mystery.jpg (13 KB, 473x464) Image search: [Google]
mystery.jpg
13 KB, 473x464
>>2362902
I found only this picrelated way to "do a bunch of lines automatically" but it does it in a way that i don't need.
>>
>>2362902

Polygon tool, 99 sides, options (there's a small dropdown on the top bar) and check to make it a star with 99% indent.

Useful for making perspective points.
>>
File: perspective_lines.png (91 KB, 638x825) Image search: [Google]
perspective_lines.png
91 KB, 638x825
Make a line or triangle on it's own layer. Tranform, and drag the center control point to the point you want the lines to come from. At the options at the top, input a number in the angle box, something like 10 or 20 (something when multiplied makes 360). Confirm the Transform. Set up an action script that does this: Duplicate Layer > Transform->Again. Press the play button for the script and every time it will make a new line or shape that's transformed at the same angle as the original. Then merge the layers you've made. This is very handy for repeating radial or spiral patterns.
>>
>>2362908
>>2363019
ok i will try that thank you!
PS:
If anyone has other advices - welcome.
>>
>>2362902
There is a photoshop tool that auto populates perspective lines for you

http://pixelstains.net/?s=tool

Poke around here
>>
>>2365716
thanks so much!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.