[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, so I'm getting g tatood today and I'm really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Hey guys, so I'm getting g tatood today and I'm really excited. I have a sleeping condition and basically its 5am and I haven't slept and likely won't before I go.

How badly have I fucked up? Most sites say get a good nights sleep beforehand, is this imperative?
>>
>>2350614
they probably recommend a good night sleep so you don't pass out or make a bad decision with the tat you get.
>>
>>2350774
If you pass put you're a literal fag
>>
It's because you might pass out.
If it lasts long your body is under adrenaline the whole time.
I almost did because I havent eaten for example.
I was lying down for 5 hours and under adrenaline. Got very dizzy when I got up.
If you havent slept eat a hearty meal and get some sugar in your system. And dont be afraid to ask the artist for some water if youre thirsty.
>>
>>2354639
I have just over 120 hours of tattoo work and have never had that problem. The first one I got I was a bit sweaty because the ribs really fucking hurt but arms, chest, etc was all easy peasy.

I would say food is more important than sleep an empty stomach would suck.
>>
>>2354641
Also if you're getting a pricey tattoo like 800 bucks and up most artists buy you lunch for the day or have Jimmy Johns delivered and comp your food and drink. At least good shops do. If you're in niggerville and Tyrone or in a trailer park and white trash Bubba is doing your meth fueled ink you're fucked to begin with.

Black tattoo artists in general are trash. I don't trust any of them. I have met one black girl who was an artist that was good. All the guys are "wutz good cuz imma' hook u up wid Dat ink son" niggers who can't lay a line if their welfare depended on it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.