[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wife drawing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Weird request. Looking to find someone willing to do sketches of my wife in everyday situations (cooking, at wedding, etc.) but drawn with a breast hanging out or naked. I know, weird. But it gets me hot. I would send PayPal, trade stuff, whatever. Looking for an ongoing thing. BTW, my wife and I are very happy and this is just something that turns me on. My email is [email protected].

I have many, many high resolution photos to send for reference.
>>
Why don't you draw it?
>>
You are at the wrong place to make /r/equests.
>>
>>2347211
why don't you just tell your wife to do that?
>>
she would think I'm crazy. she would never. lol.
>>
>>2347241

So your wife doesn't think you're crazy for paying random strangers to draw her with her tits out so you can get off but she would if you just asked her to take her tits out?
>>
i've asked and she won't. and there's something about her being seen naked in everyday scenes. can't explain why.
>>
>>2347248
I can. You both are a couple of spastic cunts.
>>
>>2347274
>>2347245
Also I'll do it. I'm bored.
>>
>>2347211
why don't you go to upwork or something? this kiind of job propolsal won't be out of place there, and you can check the portfolio of the artists before choosing one or paying anything.

also, /ic/ is 99.4% beginners
>>
So is that what marriage is like? She won't do a simple sexy thing for you? What the fuck kind of relationship is that?! Do you also refuse to ever give her flowers and romantic shit?

Think about it, what the fuck, your wife won't show you her tits so you want to pay people to draw her naked. That's what people do with celebrities or waifus because there is no chance of getting with them not actual real life wives. That's a fucking disfunctional relationship if I ever saw one.
>>
TITS OR GTFO!
>>
File: 1451368180239.jpg (189 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
1451368180239.jpg
189 KB, 600x471
>>2347211
>>2347241
She looks like an Idaho potato.
>>
>>2347866
>that image
looking for somebody to share your hobby with is ok, lying not
why say 'I am not gay' then post his naked bust? why does looks matter between 2 friends sharing an hobby? why naked?
>>
File: lmoa.jpg (113 KB, 600x633) Image search: [Google]
lmoa.jpg
113 KB, 600x633
>>2347950
He's also talking about "J.O." (Jacking Off) on or around his son's model train set and pretending to be a giant monster. It's either a troll or one of the most endearingly insane craigslist listings ever made.
>>
What if this isn't Op's wife, but they are lying? This could be some stranger or woman that they can't get with.
>>
>>2347987
You would have to be a literal monster to not get with this frumpy bitch
>>
>>2349457
>Wide shoulders
>Cute face

I'd love it. Jesus christ dudes, breathe.
>>
>>2347799
why do you suppose she won't do sexy stuff for him?
Maybe the thrill is actually to have someone else draw your wife's boobs
>>
>>2350366
google the fetish and you'll have your answer
>>
>>2350366
It's hard for me to imagine why anyone would lie on fucking 4chan.
>>
>>2350366
Personally I have a fetish for fucking during daily chores and activities, however naturally due to the process of fucking and the fact daily chores need to get done, its pretty bothersome.
>>
>>2349631
Ew
>>
I'll do it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.