[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vladmir London(Drawingacademy.com) talks about contemporary art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: ff.jpg (491 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
491 KB, 1500x1000
http://drawingacademy.com/contemporary-art-bubble

Do you guys agree?
I agree with most of his points(don't know why he sounds so angry), but he seems to be going into conspiratorial territory at times(modern art meant to brainwash the American public) as well making some points that are just plain wrong, such as classical art completely disappearing in the West/US

For one thing, America was the leader in animation, and in order to animate, you had to know and study the fundamentals such as anatomy, gesture and the like in addition, many art histor
>>
>>2342133
Do you know about the cia modern art connection though?

ill give the link a look, sounds interesting

Also anon it looks like CandleJack stole the rest of your po
>>
>>2342133
> Today, the art business is the most profitable, yet completely unregulated market in the world!
>it needs to me the way I WANT IT! WAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!1!1!

fucking commies
>>
so how do i get into pretentios no-skill contemporary art?
like how do i get recognized by the rich smugs and cash in some mad dough?
>>
>>2342133
lots of people are conspiracy theorists when it comes to modern art, especially this board. a poor understanding of art history and butthurt that abstract art even exists is partly to blame.
>>
>>2346472
bump
>>
>>2346496
There's a difference between abstract art and garbage, though.
>>
>>2347806
yeah, the price tag
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.