[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (and such)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
> Sketching for 15 mins
> Need to go lay down

How do you d/ic/ks deal with that shit ?
>>
By eating enough food and not clogging my arteries with saturated fat and cholesterol. My drawings are still shit though, so there is that.
>>
File: 1451058400840.png (363 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
1451058400840.png
363 KB, 452x710
>>2328112
>How do you d/ic/ks deal with that shit ?
not wanting to starve is a good start
>>
I have the same problem help me
>>
>>2328112

Take Vit D

5k IU's a day
>>
>>2328112
Sucking up and forcing my way through it. Generally after the first half hour I'm concentrated enough that it becomes easier. Music helps, cold drinks help. Stimulating the senses.

Idk about you, but how I sleep/wake up makes the difference. Don't oversleep, keep a sleep schedule, allow yourself enough time to wake up before you have to go and start your day, exercise in the morning to get energy up, eat a filling and satisfying breakfast. Little things help.
>>
>>2328112
finding a sleep pattern that works for you could be the problem.

Since i broke down sleeping from 10pm-2am then working on my art and going back to sleep from 9am to 11am. I'm way more alert and feel less heavy. But of course i'm able to sleep whenever so that helps a lot.

But then it's also a good sign of depression or just plain old lack of motivation.
>>
>>2328112

I have no intentions of getting good so I usually draw from a comfy couch sitting or If I am lazy laying down. It hinders my drawing I am sure but I'm also sure it's better to draw than to not draw, which being comfortable allows me to do for hour long stretches.
>>
IDK OP i've never been lazy or a faggot.
>>
>>2328112
Art college in the UK would suit you.
I've got FM's and the do fuck all sleep all day party sometimes then cram for exhibitions suited me fine
It's the real world of routine that bollocks me
>>
>>2328112
Stay active. I like to work for 20 mins then take a 10 min break where I do push-ups, run in place, whatever I can do to just move around. It helps.
>>
>>2331040
Also, stay away from vidya. It will numb your mind and body.
>>
>>2328112

do you have more than 15% body fat?
do you have small wrists?
do you have less muscle mass than most men your age?
are you often sleepy and tired during the day?
do you feel unmotivated?
are you often grouchy and passive aggressive?
do you have trouble focusing?

If you answered yes, you likely have LOW TESTOSTERONE. The only cure is to start running tren cycles. /fit/ will tell you where to start. good luck anon.
>>
>>2331047
this
>>
>>2331047
this is bullshit, your description applies to most of STEM students and yet they sit and study.
>>
>>2331047
what if I'm a girl though
>>
>>2331160
>study
Codemonkeys just google everything.
>>
>>2328112
lol @ the people in this thread who don't understand what chronic fatigue syndrome is.

Honestly OP I just have to mentally will myself through it. There's nothing much else you can do(i wish caffeine or meds would work, lmao). If anything, I've found that oversleeping is always bad. Always try to wake up before you go past that 8-9 hour mark, and if you get headaches when you wake up, have a small snack + beverage around to eat immediately. I know it feels awful to wake up, but you can't let yourself sleep that 10+ hours or you'll kill yourself for the rest of the day.
>>
>>2331164
Just have to deal I guess.
>>
>>2331165
you are an idiot
>>
>>2331211
lol butthurt
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 640x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 640x615
>>2331047
Is this a small wrist
>>
>>2331382
>>2331160
>and yet they sit and study

but are they living life to their fullest potential?

how tall are you?
what is your waist size?
what is your wingspan?
how broad are your shoulders?
what's you're one rep max for deadlift?
do you exercise more than 4 times a week?
how many pull ups can you do in one set?
are you basilic and cubital veins visible?

Also, that picture won't do. I'm going to need orthos of your wrist, profile, top and bottom, against a ruler or grid.

Also, this really does belong on >>>/fit/ or >>>/adv/ so I recommend you ask them since this isn't artwork and critique related.
>>
>>2331047
CFS has nothing to do with anything you listed here.
>>2331181
Best tip so far.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.