[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite beverages to consume whilst working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: cay-bardakları.jpg (213 KB, 850x567) Image search: [Google]
cay-bardakları.jpg
213 KB, 850x567
Hello there /ic/, first of all as someone who doesnt celebrate christmas, happy holidays!I hope you had tons of satisfying food and laughs with your loved ones.Its around 4 am over here, i am, as usual, sipping my tea and studying on my midnight anatomy run when a question came up to my mind.I wonder what other beverages people enjoy consuming while working.So, in order, if you are intrested the questions are;

-Do you drink anything while you work? If so what is it?

-How do you like your said beverage?

-How long does it take you to down a cup/glass/can and how much you drink?

-Do you think drinking hinders your ability to concentrate? If so, why?
>>
>>2327113
Tea or coke,water .

depends on the Tea.

depends on how concentrated i work.

no being well hydrated is good for staying productiv.
>>
OP here, silly me i forgot to give my own answers.

-I tend to drink dark tea while i work

-I like it warm but not boiling

-It takes around 20 minutes per cup and i tend to drink around 3 cups, with 30 minute breaks with each cup

-I actually think rapid consumption really hinders my ability as i start becoming hyper-active.
>>
>>2327113
Usually I stick with black coffee, or if I'm dehydrated I'll drink water. I don't think what you drink really has an impact on your art unless there is alcohol or if you are not used to large amounts of caffeine or something. Half the time when you get really into a painting you forget you even have a drink by your side and don't end up finishing it.
>>
>>2327113
water mostly.

One time I was drinking whiskey and watercolor painting. I put my brush out in the whiskey without realizing it. It actually bred amazing results.
>>
Water, beer, coffee, juice, soda.
Mostly beer and coffee.
>>
>>2327113
Kombucha.
>>
VOdka
>>
Bleach
Strong
Depends
Not at all
>>
>>2327113

I save it for mealtimes. Anytime you don't have a pencil in your hand at the drawing board is a waste and an excuse to procrastinate.
>>
Use to drink Coke. But now green tea seems to give me just the right kind of boost. I don't like it straight, so I drink a mix of green tea, lemongrass, and spearmint. I use a big 16oz cup. If I finish it before I'm done, I take a break to eat/etc

Depending on how much I get into the zone, takes 1-3 hours to finish it. It doesn't stop me from concentrating. My brain doesn't break concentration for a drink, but if I do stop, it's nice to sit back and take some sips while studying what I've done.

Something about the tea itself combined with taking 'drinking breaks' helps keep me focused. If I don't have the tea to give me something to occupy my hands while studying what I'm doing, I'm more likely to wander off and get distracted for an hour.
>>
>>2328070
...You need two hands to hold a pencil?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.