[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tagging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Spraycan.png (26 KB, 163x180) Image search: [Google]
Spraycan.png
26 KB, 163x180
Just went tagging. Any other street artists out tonight?
>>
Did u stab any old ladies crossin the street? If not ur not hood enough for me and my crui
>>
>>2324599
post your work, it better not be your "street name" either.
>>
>>2324599
>vandalism

No, thanks
>>
>>2324599
Did it a handful of times in secondary school (high school to the yanks), and it was some mad rush. I've since graduated to the gallery scene, but I can understand why people do it. It's extremely social.
>>
If all you did was write your name in some jagged letters, nobody gives a shit (beyond resenting you) except the other chucklefucks who do the exact same thing.
If you did something actually worth looking at, cool. I can appreciate actually good graffiti, I remember seeing some really cool shit when I visited Amsterdam.
>>
WHen you say tagging do you mean real graffiti or just that trashy, obnoxious, squiggly line bullshit? Because if so fuck you that shit's so trashy and obnoxious.
>>
>>2324599
Why don't you faggots quit ruining people's private property? Some of us have to actually work to pay off the damage you rich little kids do to your garages and walls. Fuck you and your banksy wannabe bullshit.
>>
>>2325097
Where I grew up tagging specifically meant squiggly, incoherent, line bullshit...is that not what it is?
>>
>>2324810
Where I'm from the old ladies did the stabbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygy7UDADXDg
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.