[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty happy with the basic structure, but can I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_2001.jpg (101 KB, 600x825) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2001.jpg
101 KB, 600x825
I'm pretty happy with the basic structure, but can I get some critique on the shading/general shading advice?
>>
Delete this thread, post in the beginner thread. Not everyone needs his own.
>>
>>2321791
I don't know how to do that. Besides, it's here now, can I at least get some help?
>>
>>2321794
Check the box next to your name field (Anonymous), then go to the bottom of the page and click delete.
If you got an extension there should be some kind of setting on your post.
>>
I haven't seen this image in forever. Takes me back.
>>
>>2321790
send help !! NOWWW
>>
File: sketch.jpg (140 KB, 861x1307) Image search: [Google]
sketch.jpg
140 KB, 861x1307
Can this be a nostalgia thread?
>>
sup guys
>>
>>2321897
its abstract the eye position is meant to depict how modern technology has forced civilization to become more simplistic, really reverting back to apes.

Arms are long for the same reason.

Lines are meant to represent the timeline of life.

Legs are missing to give you a sense of drifting, he is slowly drifting through life oblivious to what is around him and unable to see the beauty of the world.

It is a very sad piece with depth and beauty that we can only scratch the surface of understanding.
>>
>>2321790
Looks like Smeagle
>>
BIRK THE UNBIRKABLE

Ah, this takes me back.
>>
>>2321790
>there are people who havent seen this picture
sure is new in here
>>
File: number1hansyboy.png (283 KB, 600x825) Image search: [Google]
number1hansyboy.png
283 KB, 600x825
>>2321790
>>
>>2321918
I'm dead, you've killed me
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.