[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I ever be happy with my artwork?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
Will I ever be happy with my artwork?
>>
File: OH7iUPe.jpg (33 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
OH7iUPe.jpg
33 KB, 500x372
>>2321167
Yes. Hang in there and persevere. It's tough now and it might get even tougher, but where you choose to continue doing art there are dozens of others that stop.

It is important to find a way to study that works for you and stick by it; your dedication will be rewarded. Good luck and try to have fun with it anon.
>>
>>2321206
>there are dozens of others that stop.
not him, but i'm actually really happy to hear that.
>>
>>2321167
From time to time stick to a piece and give your best. People here love to shout "turd polishing" but I find that finishing something that makes you proud does wonders to your commitment.
>>
>>2321212
i really doubt its dozens, i do believe its more than that.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>2321206
You're gonna get to the point where anyone else would quit, and you're not gonna stop there! You're gonna wake up and work HARD at it!
>>
>>2321248
People joke about just do it but for me it's the most motivational thing out there.
I need to print a poster of Shia for my wall
>>
>>2321167
If you become happy with it you'll end up like Tom Preston. Don't become Tom Preston. Ever.
>>
File: ENDED WITH A EVIL LAUGH.jpg (435 KB, 978x954) Image search: [Google]
ENDED WITH A EVIL LAUGH.jpg
435 KB, 978x954
Happiness is a choice.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.