[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>do a photo study >my mommy sees it >let her post it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: ouch.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ouch.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>do a photo study
>my mommy sees it
>let her post it on facebook
>a lot of her friends want to commission me
>offering like $70 a drawing

Fuck, man. It's tempting, but I really feel like I still have a lot to learn.
>>
Youve fed your ego, get out of here and dont come back now.
>>
>>2321072
damn, kawaii

was it a digital photostudy? do her friends really want to pay for digital replication of a photo?
>>
File: ronny.jpg (49 KB, 640x412) Image search: [Google]
ronny.jpg
49 KB, 640x412
>>2321075
>>
File: studyyy.jpg (73 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
studyyy.jpg
73 KB, 612x612
>>2321078
It was traditional done with a Prismacolor.

p-pls no bully.
>>
>>2321081
thanks for responding. i wasn't going to bully, i just wanted to know if i could do the same. it appears that traditional is the way to go after all.
>>
>>2321072
Do it, take the commissions.
>>
>>2321081
You'd get 70$ for this kind of shit?
>>
>>2321092
Yea, I guess.

Like I said, I still have a lot to learn.
>>
>>2321094
Well it's almost free monies, go for it. Don't wait.
>>
>>2321081
This looks pretty good. Keep improving OP!
>>
>>2321072

not worth 70 but go for it anon. you might learn some new tricks while on the job. if you have conscience issue then just take less money from them.
>>
>>2321081
>>>neck
>>
>>2321224
silly anon, no one looks at a drawing below the chin.
>>
>>2321103
seriously wtf ae u doing in here ure the most pathetic and useless person in every art related group , stop saying pretty good when its not u fucking idiot u only help creating more ego retard plebs who fool themselves only to face reality sooner or later , don't u get sure only hurting them with your pity lies?? plz stfu and go work on your art!
>>
>>2321081
This is worthless.

If someone offers you money to draw like this, take it.
It will motivate you to keep going forever. Just fucking go for it and buy more art shit for the profits. See it as your friends and family sponsoring your art career.

No you're not a professional because someone paid you to do this.
>>
>>2321081
Told you not to sign youe study fgt.
>>
>>2321775
>oh no someone is being supportive
>omg wtf no one was nice to me when i posted my shit wtf u dix
>plz stfu and go work on your art!

>telling someone to work on their art
>shitposting instead of following own advice

no need to be a dick mang.
>>
>>2321092

Being in /ic/ for too long will make you seriously underestimate just how easily impressed the general public is when it comes to drawing

Don't look up any anime hashtags on Instagram
>>
>>2321842
> Don't look up any anime hashtags on Instagram
Holy shit, this untapped market. No wonder my normie roommates think I'm talented.
>>
>>2321782
This. Take the cash but dude this is not quality work
>>
>>2321081
what the fuck are you serious
>>
>>2321081

you're mom most have a lot of rich and annoying friends
>>
>>2322404
your*
>>
>>2321072
Normies wow at any decent drawing.
>get better
>my critical mind gets in the way of masturbating, questioning the anatomy and shit.
>>
>>2322440
>my critical mind gets in the way of masturbating, questioning the anatomy and shit.
the anatomy of your hand? u wot m8
>>
>>2321782
>if you're getting paid you're a professional artist
>>
>>2321842
>Don't look up any anime hashtags on Instagram
is that reverse psychology to make me look? joke's on you, i don't use instagram.
>>
>>2321224
I know, I fucked up the neck.
>>
>>2322566
Probably he has some hand deformity and he realizes his body needs more loomis. Surely he wasn't talking about his fap material.
>>
>>2322601
fapping to drawings is degenerate
>>
File: f2342.png (534 KB, 567x591) Image search: [Google]
f2342.png
534 KB, 567x591
>>2321081
you want to impress the normies even more, get a white pencil or whatever and it only takes a second to just add random highlights, also random critique u could probably make alot of places darker in your drawing
>>
>>2322588
Check the definition again.
>>
>>2323503
Professional isn't only someone qualified for the job, it's also someone that works for money.

For example, you may have professional art skills, but unless you get paid, you aren't doing it professionally.
>>
>>2322684
Good job you made it worse
>>
>>2323556
nah
>>
>>2321081
just take the money faggot
>>
>>2323917
Not that anon, but yea you did make it worse.
>>
>>2322684
>highlight in the eye

wat.jpg
>>
literally high school tier
if you're still in hs then grats, you're mediocre.
if you've graduated step yo game up.
>>
>>2322684
You need to understand how lighting works before you start adding highlights.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.