[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I look back at the woman who gives me a heart attack I see her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: avoidance.jpg (6 KB, 190x250) Image search: [Google]
avoidance.jpg
6 KB, 190x250
I look back at the woman who gives me a heart attack
I see her brown hair flowing freely behind her back
I sink into a pit of black i need a cigarette
Many women could be her but she doesn't know that
And for some reason the only woman I want
Has the intelligence and maturity I can't have
I'm feeling very uneasy and stress is coming
I'm never enough for anybody I find myself loving
But this is still a very unfortunate happening
Because I miss her so much I long for her with everything
Without ever feelin her touch but I know it's extremely warm
Somehow I feel like she is with me
I envision her body and her being
It envelops my soul, her brown eyes staring deep into my psyche
She says the cutest thing but her cuteness is a knife
It slices into me and slowly I fade away
Inside I slip away into an abyss every day
I'm caught in a regular state
Of looking back...
>>
nigga fuck this tiny ass image i want my goddamn click back
>>
>>2318305
I want two clicks back, the single reason I open this thread from the catalog was to see the image
>>
>>2318311
Just use image search. If the address doesn't work then just drag the image itself in as it changes the search criteria to ignore the sites preferences.

nm, let me share my finding.
>>
>>2318278
Fanart. Just for yourself.

Just make sure you don't get stuck there.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.