[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does photoshop store information on the saved jpeg's? if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_neru2vvXFk1s4ynjgo1_1280.jpg (591 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neru2vvXFk1s4ynjgo1_1280.jpg
591 KB, 960x1280
does photoshop store information on the saved jpeg's?

if i become super famous and an adobe employee looks at my files, can he tell i pirated photoshop and take adobe to sue or something?
>>
>>2306373
>if i become super famous

You don't need to worry about, ever.
>>
>>2306373
How the fuck would they get access to your files?
>>
>>2306373
Oh yes. The file also includes the program version you used, your IP, location and entire family tree.
>>
>>2306373
Yes, that rumor is actually true. But you can delete all the information with windows. Just don't forget to do this before you upload your pictures.

Or... you could just buy photoshop, it's not that much each month.
>>
>>2306373
>adobe
>suing

They usually just send a squad of highly trained mercenaries to kill cunts
>>
>>2306373
It's true actually. I went to prison for sharing jpegs

Posting this from prison right now.
>>
>>2306865

Damn you get to browse /ic/ from your cell? Brb committing a crime*.
>>
>>2306373
With all due respect if you get "super famous" you can just buy a monthly subscription, it will be nothing.
>>
>>2306865
post pings and speeds
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>2306373
Yes, many professionals are now countering this by deleting "system32" where everything is actually running for photoshop. Adobe is currently trying to fix it but they can't unless they rework the whole software which was used for decades now. If you look deeply you'll find some good tutorials about deleting it, but be careful to not delete or touch any other folder as it may damage your computer.
>>
File: kekeagle.jpg (23 KB, 372x366) Image search: [Google]
kekeagle.jpg
23 KB, 372x366
It is true but you can delete that information if you get rid of the "System 32" folder in your pc.
>>
>>2306373
No, Adobe only looks at people that make above 100k a year, and they have what is called a "compliance team" they have someone call or email you and setup an appointment to view your office and make sure that you and the number of employees that you have are all using the number of licenses you should be.

Freelance Artists and other small groups almost never, if ever, get put on this "compliance review" because it costs more money to call, travel, check, etc, than it does get a license from the person.

The worst that they'd probably do to find out in your case is send you an email, ask you to download a file, run it, and then send the info that it produced back. You are not required to run this file. Don't do it.

>Worked for Adobe for 2 years as a compliance memeber
>>
>>2307792
Can they take legal action if I don't run the file? // dont reply out of office style
>>
>>2307792

> they have someone call or email you and setup an appointment to view your office and make sure that you and the number of employees that you have are all using the number of licenses you should be.

lol. how would anyone not tell them to fuck right off? There's no law that says Adobe can come audit you.

I actually own my copy of PS but I wish they'd send me that email just so I can kek over it. Maybe if I start making more money...
>>
Just say you used gimp.
>>
>>2307808
If they actually intend on following through with a compliance review, they typically will send it twice. The first time is kinda a shot across the nose. The second time is when they actually start the threatening letters and stuff. Again, you have to be worth it to go after though.

>>2307840
No, there is no law that says they can audit you, however large companies typically enter into a contract that says they will stay in compliance. For smaller companies without the contract, they basically go all "legal trolling" on you, borderline harassment and lots of "we gonna sue you if you don't let us check it out, cause we know you're a pirate cause REASONS"

Reasons I quit the job, sure, I am totally cool with being a dick to people if it's required, but seriously, at a certain point you really are just the bully on the playground pushing the other kids down and laughing, and that just doesn't sit right with me anymore.
>>
>>2306373
I don't normally like hentai, but damn if that girl doesnt look so soft and squishy and I really wanna eat that pussy.

...is this what you animu fags feel like all the time?
>>
>>2309714
nah she's too old
>>
>>2309714
Yeah pretty much.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.