[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fashionista
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151202_134638.jpg (1 MB, 1375x1861) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151202_134638.jpg
1 MB, 1375x1861
Yo
>>
>>2303416
What is it with you and not being able to contain your shit in the designated threads?

Why do you even still post here, it always ends in you not listening to valid critique because you're so much better than everyone else.
>>
>>2303419
Man, I don't think I am better than anyone.
>>
illustrat you are truly a living master

please spare us your greatness by posting somewhere else, for us mere mortals cannot comprehend the power of your work and it is wasted on us
>>
at first it was funny but now it's sad
>>
I just want to know what to fix. At first I was arrogant. Now I see I need work. Help me out please. I know I suck.
>>
>>2303466
its like science man, experiment with your media your process your muse or whatever. Trash the bad experiments and learn something from the good ones. I do genuinely like you senpai.
>>
>>2303466
Not gona fall for that.
>>
>>2303502
Thanks man. I am not that bad of a person
>>
>>2303466
You don't suck. Why do you keep saying that? You need some work, of course, but you are already good. No one has this unique style that you have.
>>
>>2303466
Assuming you're for real...

Go check the archived threads. You've gotten a lot of good critique in the past, and all of it is still applicable.
>>
>>2303794
>You've gotten a lot of good critique in the past, and all of it is still applicable.
/thread
fuck off
>>
Fuck the haters, I dig it anon.
>>
File: Illastrat.jpg (416 KB, 1431x1787) Image search: [Google]
Illastrat.jpg
416 KB, 1431x1787
>>2303416
Illistrat you fucking champion

Im still waiting for a dick pic of you. I wanted a dick measuring contest but you dipped last thread
>>
>>2303416
>This man is better then 95% of IC posters
>d/ic/ks HATE him
>Click here to find out more!
>>
Thanks for the love
>>
File: 1423620347525.jpg (441 KB, 1280x1312) Image search: [Google]
1423620347525.jpg
441 KB, 1280x1312
>>2303853
you should probably stop using that name
>>
>>2305376
>nothing I hate more than "painters" that dont have a decent foundation in drafting
Ahh, the irony
>>
>>2303814
illastrat isn't anonymous you actual retard.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.