[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best sites to see artistic nudes to use as source
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: debora-nascimento_tais.jpg (59 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
debora-nascimento_tais.jpg
59 KB, 500x600
What are the best sites to see artistic nudes to use as source for art-works?

I want to use pic related as a source for a Venus drawing, however I can’t find a perfect position to the work I intend. I plan in using another model position and then the features of the girl in the epic.

So, any good site for artistic nudes (lots of images, several different bodies)?
>>
Venus drawing, that pic... Well, I guess it could be a selfie.
>>
>>2250106

I will not use that pic, just her. I find her perfect
>>
File: tais.jpg (61 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
tais.jpg
61 KB, 300x400
>>2250112
>>
>>2250113

a gif
>>
File: 1_2419.jpg (95 KB, 640x544) Image search: [Google]
1_2419.jpg
95 KB, 640x544
>>2250115

gif archive was too large
>>
>>2250112
I'd fuck the dude over her. Not even gay.
>>
>>2250134

I hate to break it to you, but you're gay...

I'm gay as hell and I wouldn't fuck that dude...
>>
>>2250199
I hate to break it to you, but you're not gay.
>>
>>2250104

my gf just read your post and said you are really dumb. just get a gf who will pose for you
>>
>>2250282
>just get a gf who will pose for you

I have one. She looks like Audrey Hepburn with some south-american native indias spice (she is a blend of german, italian, portuguese, polonese and indian blood).

But I want to achieve some skills before I draw her. I wnat to surprise her when I finally draw her nude portrait.
>>
>>2250282
That's really insightful.

Hey I'm going to get a girlfriend just for the pure intent and purpose of having her pose for me. Why are children in Africa starving when you can just get the supermarkets.

Your girlfriend deserves a Nobel prize, I showed my mom your post and she said she's a genius.
>>
>>2250112
I saw the couple in a party, she is really hot!
>>
>>2250353

Br?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.