[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KJG thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
Kim jung gi discussion.

Anyone got Omphalos? I heard there's a lot of old stuff in there.
>>
>>2249211
QUESTION:

Would you be fucked by 5 niggers in prison to have Kim Jung Gi's skill?
>>
>>2249266
Do I have a no AIDS guarantee?
>>
>>2249269
You won't have AIDS, but your asshole will be a little bit stretched out.
>>
>>2249266
I personally would.

Hell, the Yakuza could chop my entire pinky too.
>>
>>2249266

no

skill is only a byproduct of upkeep, I'd be too lazy to maintain it
>>
>>2249296
Even if you don't draw for months or years, you won't lose the majority of it.

You'll just get rusty, but no skill is lost.
>>
>>2249277
Id do it.
>>
>>2249266
in a heartbeat
>>
>>2249266
Yup, my ass is ready
>>
>>2249211

I have it. He signed it for me when during one of his lectures this past summer. I can't tell about old/new content since this is the only sketchbook of his I own. What I CAN tell you is the book is that it's nothing but people fucking. women fucking men, other women, animals, objects, etc. Nothing wrong with that though, just saying.

>>2249266

I'll take being fucked my 10 niggers to have his skill.
>>
>>2249266
but that would take away from me the pleasure to acquire his skills by myself
>>
>>2249266
Not by a long shot, I don't get why he is so praised, his technical work is great, but its just technical skill which you would probably get yourself if you work as much as he does, or anyone committed for that matter.
>>
>>2249720
so you want to say you would accept the offer even without gaining kjg's skills at the end of it?
>>
>>2249720
>its just technical skill which you would probably get yourself if you work as much as he does
He worked very hard daily for several decades. Not many people can do that, and the ones that can would probably like to save those decades instantly like that so they can then spend that time going even further with their art.
>>
>>2249711
this
even if you didn't have to take 5 bbcs, it wouldn't be worth it

don't mean to diss but y'all need to think about why you got into art in the first place, if you just wanna be like someone else
>>
>>2249266

Are we talking full on rape or willing bitch? We need to clear this up.
>>
>>2249772

For me it's not about technical skill, it's about bringing my ideas to life. I don't want to draw in his style, and I don't want to draw the weird grotesque beastiality and rapey shit he draws, but Id like to have the technical skills to draw anything I want
>>
>kjg thread
>immediately changes to getting fucked by 5 niggers

Never change
>>
id rather be fucked by 5 niggers than be KJG
>>
>>2249211

Need some recommendations here.

I just found out he's coming to the Frankfurt book fair this week as part of his Europe tour, so I'll probably see him this Sunday.

He's selling his books and for more cash he throws in a real drawing, so I really wanna get one.

Which one should I go for? On his website it says he'll have all his books with him, so I don't know which one to pick. Expensive as shit, guess one will have to do.
>>
>>2250148
Omphalos has a lot of stuff from his other books. All adult subject matter.
I really like the 2013 one. Shit inspires me like no other book.
His first one is also pretty cool. Thousand pages of mostly characters
>>
>>2250156
Thanks anon, that was quick. I'll have a closer look at those two, sounds promising.
Do you have them all?
>>
>>2250163
The first three. I Don't have omphalos because of the old stuff and it's price. If it was all original work I'd bought it.
>>
>>2249362
that's kinda the whole point of that book
>>
>>2249266
QUESTION:

Would you study and practice for 5 hours a day every day to have Kim Jung Gi's skill?
>>
>>2250286
5 hours seems too low for him.

Also every day for a few decades.
>>
>>2249266
20 niggers
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.