[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this man an artistic genius?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (411 KB, 1293x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411 KB, 1293x1600
Was this man an artistic genius?
>>
>Was this man an autistic genius?

there, fixed it
>>
>was this man autistic?
>>
>but what is objective autism?
>>
BLACKED WHEN TBH
>>
Well was he autistic?
>>
>to what extent was he autistic?
>>
>>2248880
i liked the jesus painting the rest of his works are kinda shit tbh
>>
>At the height of his career, Dali brought in $100,000 a week or more, and would sell his prints and sketches at what some would consider inflated prices. He could easily toss off a sketch in a half an hour and charge upwards of $5,000 for it.

the man was some kind of genius, all right.
>>
Thought I was on /tv/ for a second
>>
>>2249178
didn't he just sell pieces of paper with his signature so people could make their own Dali?
>>
>>2249178
That's badass though.
>>
Surrealism had it's time and now it's in the past. I've never been a big fan of it or Dali. I don't know if there is much more to say.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.