[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so fucking burnout of drawing /ic/, what do you do to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: stamina_bar.gif (2 MB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
stamina_bar.gif
2 MB, 500x240
I'm so fucking burnout of drawing /ic/, what do you do to gain energy back or what do you do while waiting for it to come back.

I was thinking of playing vidya or watching a movie but I fear that it may distract too much and forget about drawing for the rest of my day.
>>
>>2582244
do some light reading. go outside/chill with friends. serious about the outside one. getting out in the sun helps a bunch. I can't stand being in all day. otherwise i get burnt out and implode a bit.
>>
Get up, walk around for a little bit, and grab a snack. Something with plenty of glucose, but preferably slow burning rather than just sugary garbage foods.
The brain is a muscle and it requires a lot of energy - mentally straining activities are physically draining on your resources. Food and sleep are what replenish this - mindless activities don't 'recharge' you, they just deplete less. That's why I say you should always do your most important / cognitively straining activities at the start of your day and leave the brainless leisure for winding down.

>>2582246

Is also right. Getting outside can be huge. If the weather is nice take a half hour walk.
>>
>>2582244
buy a summer house. its great. totally silent and you can focus easily
>>
File: 1457068619635.png (1 MB, 1280x1038) Image search: [Google]
1457068619635.png
1 MB, 1280x1038
I've been burnout for a year now. God I wish I knew what could destroy my art block and lack of motivation. Sometimes music helps me, going through peoples galleries, looking at extreme details of the natural world, watching films, and lastly beautiful video games. Reading can help a lot too! It helps create strong visuals in your mind.
Or eat some food and take a long nap.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.