[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't draw please help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /i/ - Oekaki

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4
File: LirikConcept.jpg (45 KB, 1341x754) Image search: [Google]
LirikConcept.jpg
45 KB, 1341x754
I want to draw but I suck cock, I need your help /i/, /ic/ would eat me alive and you guys are somewhat nice. Here's some of my "work" I guess.
>>
>>463830
Even so, you need the files from the /ic/ sticky. This needs loomis bad m8. We may be d/ic/ks, but we're probably the only honest criticism you'll get.
>>
File: a457.png (26 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
a457.png
26 KB, 500x400
Hey, that's not so bad.
I reccomend you to practice one thing at a time. For example, you could start with head/face/expressions.
That's a good way if you don't want to rush.
Work more with shapes. Anatomy is all shapes, squares, circles, and triangles. Don't be afraid to ''mess up'' your own work. References help a lot too, you could also try to watch some streamings. You have a vague idea, and that's cool. Good luck, be motivated and you'll be able to reach great improvement
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_017BF.jpg (461 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_017BF.jpg
461 KB, 1280x720
I think your problem lies in your lack of knowledge of 3D space. You're interpreting the image of what I believe is Dante as one large image rather than many pieces. The character has many body parts:
>Head
>Torso
>Arms
>Upper leg
>Lower leg
>Feet
>Hands

You need to study proportions (size comparison) and
object placement before you move on to the
heavy duty stuff.

Don't be afraid to draw lines
for an object if the shape overlaps another,
use the eraser to decide what goes in front of what. Get out there and show them who's boss!
>>
File: 1429958463571.jpg (144 KB, 560x529) Image search: [Google]
1429958463571.jpg
144 KB, 560x529
>>464042
In d/ic/ks we trust.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.