[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post final boss / main antagonist ideas. >Gokk, Demon God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /i/ - Oekaki

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3
Post final boss / main antagonist ideas.
>Gokk, Demon God King of all the warriors in the land. His status is legendary, pillaging thousands and thousands of civilizations with minimal effort. He sleeps during the Winter, wakes during the Spring to prepare, pillages during the Summer and goes back to his mountains to sleep at fall. Only his body knows mortal pain, His armor is enchanted with some kind of magic, makes it completely invulnerable.
Originally, intended this character for some what if game I was never going to make. You'd be a little kid, seeing your village prepare for the coming of Gokk, you get sick of it, and carry out your adventure to find loot and shit to see if you can gear up and actually stop Gokk.

System would be JRPG-ish, turn based. You're own your own, though. No team ups, but you do get things like familiars or summons. You'd go through dungeons and face off against enemies and such, picking up normal loot. But at the end of each dungeon, you'd get two choices for what kind of item you want to have. Say if you went into the 12th dungeon and you got a Weapon that negates healing properties and temporarily poisons the target. Other choice is a familiar that gives you lifesteal properties.
The twist to this, is that you have to choose wisely what loot you want, because Gokk will be running through those dungeons, too. Your choices within the dungeons severely affect the outcome of the final fight, and if you don't play your cards right, the endgame boss will be an absolute nightmare for you.
>>
File: cool guy you know.png (9 KB, 447x366) Image search: [Google]
cool guy you know.png
9 KB, 447x366
>>459548
You'd also be able to create some dialogue with people. Haven't planned any characters or connecting relationships for it, but this is what it would look like.
>>
File: Golem Overlord Vector.png (99 KB, 1287x819) Image search: [Google]
Golem Overlord Vector.png
99 KB, 1287x819
Funnily enough, I'm making a video game and I have the final boss basically planned out, so this is a perfect thread for me to post in.

Here's the final boss: the Golem Overlord. His backstory is that back in ancient times, a war broke out between Paladins and Necromancers. As a last-ditch effort, the Golem Overlord was created by the paladins to wipe out the Necromancers once and for all. However; the war eventually ended in a truce, and the Paladins built their own kingdom to avoid cross-proliferation with Necromancers. The Golem Overlord was scrapped.

Decades, Centuries, Milemnia pass, paladins are all but a forgotten relic of the past, with Necromancers integrated into common society. The two main Necromancer protagonists are on a trip to the popular resort spot Babel Island, but when they arrive, they are greeted by a mysterious figure: Goldnharl, hero-king of paladins.

Goldnharl explains that he heard through the grapevine that the Necromancers aim to wipe out the Paladins once and for all (it's explained later that this was a rumor spread by some asshole, but at this point nobody knows it is), and so Goldnharl wages war to finish what was started ages ago.

Halfway through the game, the Golem Overlord is finally awakened, but with unintended results: it does NOT obey its paladin masters, and instead declares itself ruler of the world, taking over as the game's true antagonist. In order to defeat it, the Necromancers and the Paladins must join forces. It is fought as the final boss of the game.

Thoughts?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.