[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luis Royo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hr/ - High Resolution

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 14
Anyone got REALLY high res Luis Royo? That can be used for large scale printing.

Not like this one.
>>
>>
>>2518428

these are my two highest resolution ones so hopefully it helps
>>
>>2518430
here is a link to one I found that's too big to post

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e9/82/f6/e982f654b0e31878517aaca41cc107f5.jpg

You might want to look into buying prints online, it might have more variety than what we can scramble together online.
>>
>>2518432
Yeah I know but prints seem to vary a lot in qualiti, when yo print them yourself the results often are more satisfying, as long as you have a good enough source.
>>
>>2518369
No
>>
>>2518529
Yeah, I've been a bit cautious about buying prints online. Especially from the really big companies, how do we know what quality we are supposed to get? Only when you buy directly from the artist on their sit or whatever, do we even have a little bit of trust in them to deliver a clean print.
>>
File: 1242293991821.jpg (8 MB, 8704x5671) Image search: [Google]
1242293991821.jpg
8 MB, 8704x5671
>>2518369
I once scanned in one of his books at very high resolution. Dont know if you'd want those considering that you can basically see the fibers of the paper in the book which is obviously not part of the art. Kinda looked like this one. Not even sure if I still have them.
>>
>>2519601
The scan is ok and the fibers probably wouldnt show if you printed in a reasonable size but the dpi of the scans are still a little low I think, its not all about resolution.
>>
>>2519601
mhmmm... curious. Your scan has exactly the same resolution as my scans i have posted around 10 years ago... but my scans where about 70-100 MB per file.

Are you telling the truth my friend?
>>
>>2519601
Post some more of them friend?
>>
check here

http://kickasstorrenthd.com/luis-royo-high-resolution-t1405173.html
>>
>>2521625
shit needs more seeds
>>
>>2520763
Those 70-100MB sized scans would be super nice to get a hold of!
>>
File: jxp_luis_royo_sb_40_new_women.jpg (2 MB, 2529x3498) Image search: [Google]
jxp_luis_royo_sb_40_new_women.jpg
2 MB, 2529x3498
>>
>>
>>2520763
I said they were "like this one." You probably should have inferred that the image wasn't one of mine since I specifically said I wasn't sure I even had them anymore. If I had them to post like that, I'd fucking know if I had them or not.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.