[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people avoid getting a 'code brown' when engaging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12
File: 1413931949542.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1413931949542.gif
2 MB, 300x225
How do people avoid getting a 'code brown' when engaging in butt play? Ive followed the instructions of every anal guide out there and it still happens to me way too much. The only thing I'm not doing is taking fiber supplements. Do those really help a lot?

You know every bottom Ive ever talked to about this has told me how effortless it is for them to prepare, to the point where they dont even have to do it half the time because their butt just doesnt store anything that close to the entrance. I wonder if one really can just train their ass to be ready for buttsex at all times.

Anyway, guys sticking things up their own butts thread.
>>
File: 1413929536342.jpg (252 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1413929536342.jpg
252 KB, 1280x1280
>>
File: 1461166371190.jpg (148 KB, 862x574) Image search: [Google]
1461166371190.jpg
148 KB, 862x574
>>
File: 1459754697004.gif (2 MB, 309x303) Image search: [Google]
1459754697004.gif
2 MB, 309x303
>>
>>1365374
I'm incredulous that those bottoms you're talking to are telling the truth. That said, diet and an individual's digestive system change everything. A high-fiber diet can allow lots of people to shit without so much as wiping. A lot of people have less regularity though so even that won't solve their problems.

So yes, fiber supplements would help a lot, probably. Do you douche? Because that will solve the problem most of the time. If you're still consistently shitting after all that, you may have irritable bowels or something and just might not be cut out for anal.
>>
File: 1454287106951.gif (2 MB, 540x371) Image search: [Google]
1454287106951.gif
2 MB, 540x371
>>1365380
I do douche, but even so, if i use too little water, it only cleans me out for about 15 minutes before i have to go and douche again, and if i use too much, it travels too far into my intestines and gives me diarrhea. literally a pain in the ass.
>>
>>1365381
Yeah, either dietary changes or medication would be possible solutions. Otherwise you're screwed (but not literally, unfortunately.)
>>
File: 1351203803689.gif (4 MB, 252x188) Image search: [Google]
1351203803689.gif
4 MB, 252x188
>>
>>1365382
ive considered getting a shower hose and just doing a complete flush of my entire digestive tract. it would take awhile but at least it would be thorough
>>
>>1365387
anyone got full source?
>>
File: 1326111003284.jpg (132 KB, 700x1052) Image search: [Google]
1326111003284.jpg
132 KB, 700x1052
>>1365374
> The only thing I'm not doing is taking fiber supplements
> Do those really help a lot?
Kind of answered your own question there, OP

It depends on how well your body digests food and your regularity.

Fiber really helps hold everything together, and provided you're drinking enough water you should poop often enough to only need a quick flush before sex. In saying that, your diet is important. As a rule, if I plan on getting fucked I'll eat lots of fiberous food and avoid fatty/greasy food. On the day of sex I try not to eat very much, and only eat food that won't agitate my stomach. So I'll avoid grease, chilli and dairy because I know those can cause problems.

If you maintain a diet like this (which I do when I'll be having a lot of sex) you'll poop regularly, almost without the need to wipe, and be ready for sex nearly all the time. It'll get to the point where the first chamber of your colon is always empty, so you can merrily fuck anytime. Naturally there exists a mucus in the colon and it can someimes have a bit of colour, but it's generally odourless so it's nothing to worry about.

In general though, a healthy diet makes sex easier. You might only need to add more fiber when you want to get laid. Eating properly will make you look better, taste better and feel better. But I'm not here to lecture you on good eating, /fit/ can help you out there
>>
File: 1326107431234.jpg (123 KB, 796x881) Image search: [Google]
1326107431234.jpg
123 KB, 796x881
>>1365404
Cont...

Doucheing should still be done because it'll flush out the mucus and any stragglers. I find warm water, and twisting the body while flushing, helps a lot. It'll also give you piece of mind. In saying that, only douche the first chamber otherwise you'll upset your intestines. You'll know you're clean when it feels like you need to poop, but nothing comes out when you push. It's a weird feeling but it'll subside within an hour.

Caution OP: if you want to do serious spelunking, you'll need to be cautious of the second chamber in the colon. This area stores a lot of waste that hasn't yet formed, and if you get punctured there... everything will flood out. Applies to doucheing too. If you get water up there, it triggers the whole building to evacuate and you'll be stuck in the bathroom for over an hour.

Finally, sometimes shit happens. If a little bit of brown mixes with the lube, don't freak out just go with it. A good top knows what he's getting into and should be prepared to face a litter. If you're worried you're about to evacuate, just tell him you need a break and assess the situation (you'll know the feeling) while you fill the time. It's a little bit embarraing at first, but not nearly as bad a shitting the bed.

Now go forth a fuck away, my child
>>
File: 1356503505391.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1356503505391.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>1365404
>>1365406
cheers anal king
>>
use probiotics
>>
When living with my mom I ate very healthy and took fibre supplements. I never had to worry when getting fucked. Where I live now we mostly eat white bread and pasta and a lot of junk. You can feel the difference when you have a bm. Eating healthy makes a world of difference. Timing when you eat also helps. The size of the dick your taking effects it too as bigger dicks can easily fuck the shit out of you litterally
>>
>>1365404
I'm pretty sure /fit/ could help with this as well.
>>
>>1365374
for me it's enema, enema, enema. Literally. Two or three times during few hours before engaging in either solo play or sex.
>>
Also, get to know your stomach's routine.

I know there is no point in trying to get clean in the morning; I have to go to the bathroom once in the morning, and once around 2pm. Once that's done, whatever is left in there should be easy enough to clean with a quick flush.

If you try to clean it before your system has gotten rid of most of the waste, you're just going to mess things up even more by adding too much water in there.
>>
Oat bran and wheat bran are two good fiber supplements. Taste good too, and cheap. Add it in your soups, salads, sauces, vegetables.

You're looking for insoluble fiber (in cereal bran and therefore whole grain products) not soluble fiber (in vegetables and fruits). Well you want both of course but as far as digestion is concerned it's the insoluble one that makes poop bulky and easy to shit in one go. Read the wikipedia article on dietary fiber.

Once your poop is healthy, it doesn't stick to your insides, said insides become easier to clean. After pooping, your rectum is mostly empty and can be cleaned of any leftovers with a few enemas.

Use a shower douche attachment, not too much water, not too much pressure. Lookup "Arsche spülen" on x-tube for a great video tutorial. You don't need and don't want to clean the colon, only the rectum, since this is where regular play takes place. Putting water in your colon will make it work the digested mater towards the rectum before that mater is fully processed: it will be soft and sticky, and will soil your rectum.

To be sure nothing's left after you douche, use your fingers. Generally speaking, using your fingers is the only way to get to know your rectum: feel for the successive sphincter muscles, check if there are bits of poop in the cavity, locate the prostate, find the opening of the colon (it feels different, like a ring of stronger tissue), check for bits there too (if there are buttsex won't be safe).

Completely flushing the colon in addition to the rectum is possible, but takes a lot longer, and is a bit painful from all the water you need to use. Since it takes about 6 hours for food to go through the stomach and small intestine, and about 2 days for what is left to be dehydrated and processed by the large intestine, you can have up to 2 days of peace of mind. That said, you'll also disturb the bacteria in your colon: your gas production and your poop will be worse for a few days.
>>
>>1365374
bf and i don't douche or enema. sometimes one of us straight up wakes up in the morning, wash up shallowly at the sink with soap and water, and get plowed deep. we don't eat a super high fiber diet but do take fiber supplements. never have issues.

then again i think the notion of getting every possible remote tiny molecule of anal mucus and shit out is impossible and absurd.
>>
>>1365515
Is there a certain brand or method you would recommend?
>>
>>1365388
Jesus Christ that's a terrible idea. You'd wash away all the stuff that prevents infections.
>>
>>1365543
>>1365374
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/How-to-clean-your-Ass-Arsch-spuelen-15265461

Found the video.
>>
File: 1356499239846.jpg (87 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1356499239846.jpg
87 KB, 640x480
>>
>>1365374

Fiber should do the trick.
>>
I just wipe the shit off my dick and keep fucking cuz i'm not a faggot. (I'm a huge faggot though)
>>
>>1365374
source
>>
>>1365379
I love this so much..
>>
Agree with most of the advice posted so far. One thing I want to highlight is the fact that each of us is different and our bodies react differently. So, some of this is just trial and error figuring out what works for your body. One thing I've added to my diet that seems to help with a variety of digestion issues is yogurt. One yogurt a day has helped me with indigestion and regularity. Greek yogurt for some reason works best.

I always use an enema before getting fucked. I never use the saline that is in the enema. That activates the muscles in the area and can cause you to activate the colon that everyone has warned you about.

If I have time I usually will put 2 bottles full of water in me. Hold for a few seconds and then release. I will wait about 10 minutes and then do it again doing one or 2 bottles full at a time until I'm flushing clear. The better I eat the less time this takes.
>>
>>1365375
Source vidéo?
>>
File: 2016-05-24 14.27.13.jpg (248 KB, 752x908) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-24 14.27.13.jpg
248 KB, 752x908
Taste like shit. Just chug it mixed with oj or something other than water. Cleanest poop ever.
>>
File: 1365536737782.gif (444 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
1365536737782.gif
444 KB, 400x324
>>
>>1365374
No matter what your diet/lifestyle is, just buy a fucking enema kit.

Costs like 5 bucks form walmart,

> Fill bag with room temp or warm water, not cold or you get cramps
>Lay down on towel in bathroom floor
> Stick little stick connected to tube in asshole
> Raise bag above you so the water flows into butthole
> Do until you can't contain the "I gotta shit now" feeling
> Release water and waste into toiler
> Flush
> Repeat until the water is clear
> engage in worry free bottoming
>>
I don't even know... I don't do anything special to prepare my ass, I just wash the outside thoroughly in the shower. For the first while I did anal it would often hurt cause my body felt intruded, and I would sometimes have a code brown.. then at some point it seemed to just click that my ass was for dick and I haven't had that problem since. A lot of guys say you need to clean your ass out but I haven't seen any brown for two years and I don't even put my finger in my ass these days.. Seems like your body has to just be really accustomed to penetration, and you need to be well lubed because lube helps to prevent the mess.

From my personal experience, I think insane amounts of fiber or washing the inside of your ass (not that healthy, btw) would be a short term solution.. if you have code browns, your ass just isn't used to things. Maybe some people can't help code browns now matter what but that's all I can say.
>>
oats for breakfast
running--sympathetically works the muscles forming whole poops
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.