[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mat Fraser appreciation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 27
File: 2001_3_11.jpg (15 KB, 280x349) Image search: [Google]
2001_3_11.jpg
15 KB, 280x349
Handsome Man, eh?

Matt Fraser burlesque
https://vimeo.com/53979966
>>
File: aa1.jpg (18 KB, 187x280) Image search: [Google]
aa1.jpg
18 KB, 187x280
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 198x255
>>
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 200x252
>>
File: Mat-Fraser2.jpg (163 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
Mat-Fraser2.jpg
163 KB, 800x400
>>
File: tumblr_ndb7icsLGm1qc063no1_1280.jpg (184 KB, 372x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndb7icsLGm1qc063no1_1280.jpg
184 KB, 372x1920
>>
File: BB-Main-Image-.jpg (139 KB, 650x964) Image search: [Google]
BB-Main-Image-.jpg
139 KB, 650x964
>>
>>
File: Mat Fraser Kneeling.jpg (142 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
Mat Fraser Kneeling.jpg
142 KB, 1280x1600
>>
File: dd.jpg (102 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
102 KB, 480x640
>>
File: tumblr_nf6kc39iab1qicuhxo1_400.jpg (85 KB, 372x381) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf6kc39iab1qicuhxo1_400.jpg
85 KB, 372x381
>>
Well... hes got some really noice legs
>>
>>1345634
I love his face in this one
Srry for boobzilla
>>
would like to see him try to fight off a rapist
>>

That wasn't CGI?

o_o
>>
>>1345637
I've fancied him for a long time and it never occurred to me that there might be some nude pics out there. Great cock. Great arse, too!
>>
>>1345621
pics are kind of hot but video makes me feel weird
>>
>>1345621

i'm going to make my wife take thalidomide so our children will all have flippers. soo sexy!
>>
File: image-1.jpg (80 KB, 600x903) Image search: [Google]
image-1.jpg
80 KB, 600x903
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 422x566) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 422x566
>>
Isn't it kind of sad and mean to make fun of deformed people?

I mean, if it were up to them, they would've wanted to be perfect, but it's not their choice, so no need to make it worse by making fun of them.
>>
>>1346591
who's making fun? I think he's sexy
>>
File: unnamed-64.jpg (20 KB, 332x638) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-64.jpg
20 KB, 332x638
>>
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
>>
File: mat_fraser-scaled500.jpg (56 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
mat_fraser-scaled500.jpg
56 KB, 500x310
>>
File: New-Sleaze-pic-_564x376.jpg (138 KB, 564x376) Image search: [Google]
New-Sleaze-pic-_564x376.jpg
138 KB, 564x376
>>
>>1346591

1 - It's sad and mean to infantalize those who're differently-abled. Thalidomides have the same sexual needs and rights as anyone else, and its not your place to decide for them whats appropriate.

2 - Your definition of perfect isnt gonna be the same as someone else's; dont generalize your very limited perspective to other peoples' lives and bodies

3 - He is not "deformed". People are never deformed, bad pottery and melted plastic is deformed.

4 - There are actual meaningful ways you can act as an ally and advocate for the disabled, if you're so inclined. Thought-policing unrelated internet image boards isnt one of them.

5 - You're a twat. Grow up.
>>
File: Mat FraserSmall_0.jpg (43 KB, 238x320) Image search: [Google]
Mat FraserSmall_0.jpg
43 KB, 238x320
love the red suit
>>
Has he ever fucked a man?
>>
>>1346615
>Thalidomides have the same sexual needs and rights as anyone else, and its not your place to decide for them whats appropriate.

If you actually bothered to read what I've wrote and actually try and comprehend it, I wasn't deciding what was appropriate for them, I was saying do not make fun of different people, I literally did not mention anything about their sexual needs to decide what's appropriate for them, you're either projecting or pulling stuff out of your ass.

>Your definition of perfect isnt gonna be the same as someone else's; dont generalize your very limited perspective to other peoples' lives and bodies

I didn't say they have to be perfect, I said if it was up to them, they wouldn't have wanted to be born with deformed/missing limbs.

> He is not "deformed". People are never deformed, bad pottery and melted plastic is deformed.

Yes, because being born with half missing limbs is absolutely normal, right? Probably in your perfect plastic bubble of a world.

>bad pottery and melted plastic is deformed.
I see you've never had an anatomy/biology class.

>A deformity, dysmorphism, or dysmorphic feature is a major abnormality in the shape of a body part or organ compared to the normal shape of that part.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deformity

>There are actual meaningful ways you can act as an ally and advocate for the disabled, if you're so inclined. Thought-policing unrelated internet image boards isnt one of them.

Thought-policing? I said don't make fun of them, is that thought policing now?

One of the meaningful ways is to NOT make fun of them, or sexualize their disablement, that is definitely not gonna help their cause.

>You're a twat. Grow up.

Wow, even for a SJW, you really suck at it, I mean, you're a twat and grow up? For what? for standing up to people with a disability? I guess I'm a twat in your limited definition.

God, you're absolutely embarrassing, but keep trying I guess.
>>
>>1346730
>Standing up to people with disabilities
I really dont want to see you fight a disabled person
>>
>>1346732
I meant to say for/with disabled people.
>>
>>1346730
People with down-syndrome used to be called mongoloids. They're not any more; its offensive and archaic. Even though most dictionaries will still list that definition.

You could find a definition for nigger in the dictionary too; still isnt ok (culturally) to call black people niggers, is it?

He isnt deformed, he's disabled. Or at the very least a person with a deformity.

Your ignorance is neither redemptive nor shielding; if you dont know how to talk about people with disabilities respectfully then you have no place defending them
>>
File: I_m12YearsOld.jpg (16 KB, 387x259) Image search: [Google]
I_m12YearsOld.jpg
16 KB, 387x259
>>1346730
>>Your definition of perfect isnt gonna be the same as someone else's; dont generalize your very limited perspective to other peoples' lives and bodies
>I didn't say they have to be perfect, I said if it was up to them, they wouldn't have wanted to be born gay.

>> He is not "deformed". People are never deformed, bad pottery and melted plastic is deformed.
>Yes, because being born gay is absolutely normal, right? Probably in your perfect plastic bubble of a world.

How does it feel to be told you're not normal?
>>
>>1346730
>Since when is telling people what is and isn't ok to find funny thought-policing?
forever
>>
File: 3638406_orig.jpg (133 KB, 622x800) Image search: [Google]
3638406_orig.jpg
133 KB, 622x800
Im not sexualizing his disability either, Im just not letting the fact that he's disabled desexualize him.

God sexualized him when he gave Mat that face
>>
>>1346745
Apples/oranges, literally, sexuality has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with this.

The society usually decides what's normal and what's not in case of sexual orientation, the same can not be said about disabilities/deformities.
>>1346742
>He isnt deformed, he's disabled. Or at the very least a person with a deformity.

Person with a deformity = deformed, it is the same.

Disability is not the same as a deformity, anyone could have a deformity and NOT be disabled, disabilities could come in a mental state or a body state, but deformities only happen in a body state.
>>
>>1346730
>I wasn't deciding what was appropriate for them

You just decided that it was inappropriate or mocking to post his pictures on an erotic board dedicated to handsome men. This despite his obvious handsomeness and chosen career as an erotic entertainer.

I understand you meant to be defending him, or what you feel is right. But he's a fully-functional adult who chose to take (or have taken) sexual photos of himself. He doesnt need you to defend him. Get over yourself, your views on whats right are uninformed and no more important than anyone else's. Or go help a kitten down from a tree if you insist on whiteknighting

But Im the one who should be embarassed I guess
>>
>>1346766
Another swing and another miss.

There's a big difference between saying "deformed person" and "person with a deformity"

One is defining him, the other is noting an attribute he possesses. But, in reality, you should just not use deformed at all in regards to people
>>
>>1346774
>You just decided that it was inappropriate or mocking to post his pictures on an erotic board dedicated to handsome men.
I never said/did that.... I said it was inappropriate for the posted to mock them, I didn't say it was inappropriate for him to pose nude, did you actually read my post?

>But he's a fully-functional adult who chose to take (or have taken) sexual photos of himself
And did I say anything about this? It's his right to take pictures of himself, it's his body, he can do whatever he wants with it.

>your views on whats right are uninformed and no more important than anyone else's
So that means your views are no more important than mine, so why bother replying if it was so unimportant?

>if you insist on whiteknighting
>tries to be a SJW
Makes perfect sense.
>>
File: large_1.jpg (81 KB, 470x328) Image search: [Google]
large_1.jpg
81 KB, 470x328
And I am embarassed.

Embarassed that I was baited into wasting good thread space trying to inform the willfully ignorant
>>
>>1346783
> your views are no more important than mine, so why bother replying

My views are much more informed (on this topic). So I was on one hand counterbalancing your idiocy, and on the other trying to educate you
>>
File: v0_master.jpg (12 KB, 198x214) Image search: [Google]
v0_master.jpg
12 KB, 198x214
>>
>>1346788
>My views are much more informed (on this topic).
In what sense? Are you a doctor/physician?
>So I was on one hand counterbalancing your idiocy
By trying to look like a smart ass and use insults, and you really did not counterbalance anything, but you can keep trying if you feel like it.
>and on the other trying to educate you
And when did this happen? You said nothing educational/informative.
>>
>>1346797
O.k., last time before I let this drop.

>Are you a doctor/physician?
No, though I do have a B.A. in Human Development with a focus on prenatal development and terrogens

>you really did not counterbalance anything
We can agree to disagree here. I made every point I care to make. Individual /hm/ers who bother to read this thread (~0 people I imagine) can come to their own conclusions

> You said nothing educational/informative.

Your inability to process information in no way reflects on my ability to transmit it.
>>
>>1346825
teratogens, that is
Been a few years since college
>>
File: 22845686.jpg (13 KB, 299x475) Image search: [Google]
22845686.jpg
13 KB, 299x475
>>1346830

faggot, take your mutation pics and your bad attitude somewhere else.
>>
^^^^^^
Way to ruin a thread. Why don't "you" four just fuck off to /b/ or some shit?
>>
>>1346591
>>1346615
>its not your place to decide for them whats appropriate

It's always our 'place' to decide what's appropriate for us; everyone has opinions, preferences and these can change with time.

I grew up with thalidomide kids and they face challenges; he's luckier than most because he has actual hands and not just 'flaps', but I would never have sex with someone like him unless I were truly desperate and he was like the last thing on the planet with a dick aside from me.

That being said, I love cute dwarves and midgets, which other anons find appalling. I lost a girlfriend who found out I fucked her brother, who was a dwarf.

>3 - He is not "deformed".
Yes he is, you're mincing words and considering the actual truth to be a 'micro-aggression': fucking just grow up already, I'm sure he knows he's deformed and he's made peace with it.

Retards are retards. People who have deformations are deformed. Mincing words and trying to bleed all the negativity out of them by using euphemisms like "challenged" misses the mark. They are the ones who have to deal with their situation, not us. They meet their challenges and the rest of us don't have to pretend it's alright, because it isn't. There's nothing 'wrong' with their condition, but it is a disability. Trying to be super polite about it is just insulting. Obviously, he's made peace with all the difficulties and he's just having fun now, so screw you.

>5 - You're a twat. Grow up.
Look in the fucking mirror and repeat that.
>>
File: partycitybitch.gif (854 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
partycitybitch.gif
854 KB, 500x281
>>1346881
>I lost a girlfriend who found out I fucked her brother

you're mentally deformed.
>>
File: CJzXn3qWsAABo9W.jpg (24 KB, 302x301) Image search: [Google]
CJzXn3qWsAABo9W.jpg
24 KB, 302x301
this ones pretty hot too
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.