[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it that men can age well and still look good? Besides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
How is it that men can age well and still look good? Besides already being attractive, does it have to do with grooming and avoiding the sun at all?

Steve Martin is 70, he's married to a woman who's 40. He was a lot hotter when he was younger, but most hot guys lose it.
>>
File: Steve Martin young.jpg (94 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
Steve Martin young.jpg
94 KB, 499x750
Steve Martin young
>>
File: Al Jean 54 wife.jpg (123 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
Al Jean 54 wife.jpg
123 KB, 396x594
Al Jean too, at 54 his skin looks good and his wife is hot

Idk if these guys are still hot to you. as a straight 19 y/o man who's good looking I just want to know how to age well.
>>
good genetics, healthy lifestyle, stay out of the sun and moisturize twice a day.
>>
>>1267583

To be fair, Steve Martin has had 70 long years to grow into that face.
>>
>>1267655
What if you have oily skin?
>>
>>1267676
What sucks is that she knows he's going to die decades before her, idk how you can live knowing you have to prepare for the loss and being alone the rest of your life
>>
>>1267694
>being alone the rest of your life after spouse dies
this is not the case seeing as we don't live in the 40's anymore
>>
It's still very painful. Shit, breaking up was painful enough for to put me off the whole game.
>>
File: You have got to be joking.jpg (59 KB, 467x576) Image search: [Google]
You have got to be joking.jpg
59 KB, 467x576
>>1267583
Was re-watching Planes Trains and Automobiles and was kind of blown away with how hot he was back then. Amazing chest and nice definition on his muscles(never been into super cut men). Also, I think one of the reasons is that it's media changing perception. Remember when hairy men were sought after? Well now it's super cut hairless guys. Media has a lot to do with our perception of "beauty". The rest is physiology.
>>
>>1267697
women have a longer average lifespan than men
>>
>>1268176
>my name is anon and i cant think or read
>>
>>1267583
>>1267588
They've probably had work done. They're celebrities and know that they have to trade on their looks to some degree. I'd she'll out if it meant I still got the opportunity for really lucrative roles.
>>
>>1267583
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid was a great film
>>
>>1267588
This fucker ruined The Simpsons. Don't post him again.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.