[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you find men in their 60's + to still be attractive if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
Do you find men in their 60's + to still be attractive if they were already hot in their 20's and 30's? Like, after a certain amount of wrinkles do men just become unattractive despite being hot before?
>>
>>1262388
connery is hotter now than when he was Bond
>>
>>1262388
connery, ford, and selleck are all way more attractive now than they were younger
>>
he's nothing compared to his younger self but still damn handsome
>>
File: bowie.jpg (116 KB, 429x500) Image search: [Google]
bowie.jpg
116 KB, 429x500
David Bowie was pretty handsome in the 90s. Can't say the same for when he was the very hungry skellington back in the 70s.

He and I have similar features, so I have hope for my future sex life.
>>
>>1262388
Not usually white guys no. white people don't age well in general, other than a few select celebrities. But in day to day real life it pretty much never happens. That's not to say that old non-white guys are hot, its' just that old white guys are like gross, I dont wanna be near you ugly.
>>
File: Liam_Neeson_pointing.jpg (40 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Liam_Neeson_pointing.jpg
40 KB, 800x500
>>1262388
I want him to do me with his water bottle sized dick. Hot.
>>
File: 1958_39587_3509710 5398.gif (492 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1958_39587_3509710 5398.gif
492 KB, 500x200
>>1263149
>>
I have an inconclusive theory/observation that men who weren't particularly masculine in their youth tend to age more gracefully than those who developed those masculine traits early on.

So, to answer OP's question, those who were hot in their 20s and 30s will probably lose it before their 60s while the late bloomers take precedence.
>>
>>1262388
ya know sean connery is like in his 80s now
>>
>>1262828
>connery, ford, and selleck are all way more attractive now than they were younger

While I prefer older guys I have to disagree with this. I think they were better looking when they were younger. Having said that, it may be because I was younger too and even when they were younger, they were "older" to me.
>>
>>1263151
I hope you're into watersports.
>>
>>1263156
fuck off back to tumblr with these gifs.
>>
>>1263149
>white people don't age well in general
brad pitt, george clooney, richard gere? leo dicaprio anderson cooper sean connery
>>
>>1263149
my friend told me when he turns 50 he wants to die because that's too old, that was his only reason
>>
>>1264455

He's welcome to. Suicide is easy.
>>
>>1264455
tell him to come back when he's 49 and see if he says the same
>>
File: airport.dilf.jpg (73 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
airport.dilf.jpg
73 KB, 500x498
>>1264455
I'm 52 and I have to say I enjoyed being younger more but I'm not suicidal (yet). I'm smarter and have more money than when I was younger. My body is still fit (thanks to the gym) and I have a healthy sex life, though I have given up on the thought of a life partner. I am tall (6'2") and not bad looking (7/10) and I can usually charm anyone I want into bed. I mostly prefer guys in their late 30s-40s. Men in their 20s are pretty naive and hopeful and I feel bad fucking them because most of them expect me to fall in love with them and be their dream lover. I just want to unload my balls. So older dudes are more like me and have fewer expectations so I get along with them better. Also they are usually better at sex. Young guys are usually inexperienced at sex and not very good at anal or giving head, also their bodies can be very hairless and boyish. While that can be sexy, I usually prefer a hairy chest and a more developed, manly musculature.

I have had moments of depression about getting older. My beard is turning grey, which I don't like, and sometimes it takes me longer to get hard, but most guys are okay with these things. Personally, I like sucking a soft dick and watching/feeling it grow hard, so I figure other guys are okay helping me get hard rather than just expecting me to be fully erect when I take off my trousers even when I'm very excited it can still sometimes be soft. That is about the only difference from when I was younger.

There is no such thing as 'gay death' that I have read about on here. It is true that some twinks have difficulty adjusting to getting older but most guys really like men in their 30s and so you shouldn't fear turning 30.

I will let you know how I feel when I turn 60. I might be ready for suicide at that point, haha.
>>
>>1264454
Celebrities obviously are able to age well
>>
>>1264975
*people with money who can afford the best care
>>
>>1264683
Wow 2 edgy 4 me, I got chills from reading this, you must be a heartless badass
>>
>boner everytime
>>
>>1264973
your life is cinematic... and you still think of suicide? wtf, i'd be happy as hell to be good looking enough at 52 to still have a sex life and i'm 19 and hot (9.5/10, 10 if i were 6'2)

i figured twinks would just have to get more masculine to survive age 30 and up.

60 sounds like the end of being hot, even actors that age well lose it. life isn't all about sex.
>>
>>1264975
Except when they don't. Genetics don't always make you famous, but it can make fame more likely.
>>1265056
That never helped Trump.
>>
>>1264973
So what was better about being younger? Naive and hopeful 20-something here and I'd like to know what I should not be taking for granted.
>>
Hi i hope you guys don't copy my address and send me werid spam!
>>
>>1264973
fuck me
>>
>>1265153
yeah i always wonder why trump is such a trainwreck looks-wise. he seems conceited enough to be the kind of man who would get work done, and obviously he's wealthy enough to do anything. But no, he is content looking like the bottom of an old foot, being overweight, and having that stupid ass hair.
>>
File: 1448269256964.jpg (29 KB, 331x401) Image search: [Google]
1448269256964.jpg
29 KB, 331x401
>>1264455
>tfw I have the exact same policy
>>
>>1264973
Post pic.

>>1263158
>if you weren't masculine when you were younger then you'll age gracefully
>if you were hot when you were young you'll be uglier later while someone who was uglier in their youth will be hotter when they're older

Literally the most retarded and inconsistent shit I've read all day.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.