[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I just fuck a famous dude?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hm/ - Handsome Men

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: gay-gloryholes-blowjob.jpg (30 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
gay-gloryholes-blowjob.jpg
30 KB, 500x376
Hey so I've just got back from the weirdest hookup of my life. Spoke to a guy a few days ago (he's in my area for a few days). He's 27, about to get married (super nervous straight but likes big cock type). So we arrange for me to go over. Front door unlocked, walk in and up the stairs (lights off). He's put up a homemade glory hole (using a bedsheet in a door frame). Feel nervous incase he's a fucking murderer (or an old pervert). He's left lube, condoms and wipes for me. Asks to blow me (he hasn't seen me, I havent seen him - completely anon grindr hookup). He starts stucking me though his makeshift gloryhole (feels amazing). He keeps saying how nervous he is. I try and take a peek though the sheet (he freaks out and hides himself). I get another look soon after and his body is like 10/10. Ends up blowing me for a bit then I rim and fuck him. Says he's in the public, and thoughout the whole thing hides his face. I shoot over his ass after fucking for like an hour. Get dressed to leave, says he's back in Jan (if I want to hookup again). Hottest random fuck of my life. Anyone else had something similar happen? Like He was hot, not some grindr guy full of BS
>>
>>1254232
Maybe, but 10/10s can be shy or paranoid too.
>>
FYI I live in NYC
>>
>>1254232
You lucky bastard you. Once fucked an NHL'er but even he wasn't that paranoid. Maybe you fucked a politician? lol
>>
>>1254258
I was actually gonna say NHL-er. I bet there's so many gays in the NHL. Can you hint us to who you fucked?

Good luck OP sounds hot as fuck. Athlete is probably most likely if he had a really great body.
>>
>>1254259
He's no one famous, but this looks really good on my fuck resume so I league-drop every chance I get lol. I once blurted that out to my dad (huge hockey fan) once just to unsettle him. It was a beautiful sight. I can tell you about the few hookups if you're interested.
>>
>>1254259
Also, yep, I would tend to agree with you that OP most likely hooked up with an athlete. Even the lesser known ones think everybody knows them. There's a good chance that if you had succeeded in uncovering his face, you wouldn't have had a clue as to who he were.
>>
>>1254269
That dad thing is awesome. Canadian here and hockey boys are always a sort of fantasy.
>>
>>1254277
Canadian guy here as well, so I understand perfectly. There's just something about hockey boys... Even if mine wasn't famous, he still had the body of a God and THAT ASS, holy fuck that ass. I was basically high-fiving myself in my head throughout, like fuck yeah, hockey jock! He was in his hometown (close to mine) for the summer. I only saw him twice. A fuckbud of mine saw him a good 6-7 times over the summer, because he liked my friend's cock better :( Hockey boy was a size queen. Damn my average sized junk.
>>
>>1254279
Another Canadian guy here, couldn't agree more. I guess it's possibly because Hockey players use more muscles in their sport compared to others? I don't think I've seen a Hockey player who isn't well toned overall.
>>
There was this guy who was in the top ten in the second season of Idols (he ended fifth or something). Now he does some gigs now and then and sometimes stars in some random big name musical. A few years ago he had to come to the city where I live for a couple of days for a musical that premiered there.
He started talking me up on Grindr, and at that point, I also didn't know who he was, which offended him because he believes himself a big celebrity. Anyways, we hooked up in his hotel room, and he wanted to keep hooking up every day while he was here. Kept fucking his brains out every day. He still wants to hook up once in a while when he's nearby.
>>
>>1254309
Clay aiken?
>>
>>1254309
Was he latino?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.