[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me in my hw What if you could travel in time 1. Where would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1460066124268.jpg (66 KB, 450x685) Image search: [Google]
1460066124268.jpg
66 KB, 450x685
help me in my hw
What if you could travel in time
1. Where would you go?
2. Which year or period of time would you travel to?
3. Who would you want to meet or what event would you want to witness? Why?
4. How might you change history? (what things would you like to change?)
>>
>>999242
Dude make up whatever you want but I will take bait

> murder Muhammad
>>
>>999343
FPBP
/thread
>>
>>999242
Go to garden of Eden and kill the snek
>>
1, Scandinavia
2. Viking era
3 Write down about Nordic Religions, go to important cult places to get as much information about the most important "sects" as possible
4 Use book to hit anyone that tries to use and alter the era for their own perosnal gains in the head.
>>
>>999242
1. Tenochtitlan, Aztec Empire
2. Pre-conquest. 1500-1510?
3. I'd like to experience a culture that developed completely isolated from the Old World at it's height. Their worldview would be completely new to me, as would be their customs and a lot of their food.
4. Help them prepare for the conquest.
>>
>>999242
What's going on in that pick?
>>
>>999477
The snek taught you good from evil. You weren't meant to be in primordial innocence forever. You were always meant to taste the forbidden fruit.
>>
Rome
2000 bc
gladiator battle
Leonaides
eradicate all marxist
>>
>>999633
>Sneeze
>Half AMerica's population dies
>>
>>999705
>Rome
>2000 BC
Yeah, sure.
>>
File: 1401472783858.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1401472783858.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>999343
This
>>
>>999671
Heh clever.
We have curiosity
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.