[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rekt thread? >norse warriors were """""""feared""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 31
File: tara.png (15 KB, 311x318) Image search: [Google]
tara.png
15 KB, 311x318
Rekt thread?

>norse warriors were """""""feared"""""" worldwide
>>
Scandi here. The TRUE story which OP obviously leaves out and the PRO GAELIC site of Wikipedia also leaves out is that they lost because they all died from a rogue wave before reaching the battle and there actually was no battle because uh and also ehrm eh

and the 20 dead irish just dropped dead because FUCKING GAELICS ARE DUMB FUCK U
>>
File: BRIAN BORU IN BATTLE.jpg (144 KB, 647x1000) Image search: [Google]
BRIAN BORU IN BATTLE.jpg
144 KB, 647x1000
>>998715
fuck off scandicunt, you guys are faggots
>>
File: War.png (78 KB, 468x748) Image search: [Google]
War.png
78 KB, 468x748
I am a Swede and the viking hype makes me feel mentally ill. Go Fetishiche someone else's history for a change.
>>
>>998731
>12 bad bitches
>>
>>998731
>tfw kahama history is lost forever
>>
>>998731
Well, vikings were exclusively Danish, Norwegian and Finnish, so of course Swedish cucks will hate on them
>>
>>998708
>400 vs 7500
>400 win with only 20 losses

How the fuck
>>
File: laughing norsemen.jpg (13 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
laughing norsemen.jpg
13 KB, 237x212
>>998708
>Wiki article only has one source
>Can't find any decent sources on this battle
>>
File: Greco Italian war.png (293 KB, 425x1544) Image search: [Google]
Greco Italian war.png
293 KB, 425x1544
>>998753
>Finnish
The bait would have worked better with that.
Unless you are one of these retarded Finnish nationalist who celebrates the day a Swede invented your alphabet by bitching about how evil Swedes are.
>>
File: Sem Título.jpg (82 KB, 316x584) Image search: [Google]
Sem Título.jpg
82 KB, 316x584
>>998764
would love to know how did it worked too...
but usually when this kind of thing happens it usually means disease broke out during a siege or something similar

>pic very related
>>
>>998715
>Rekt by WATER
LMAO'ING @ UR LIFE
>>
>>998731
>Outnumbering your enemy by 2:1
Kasakela are shit-tier strategists, if it wasn't for their advantage in numbers the based Kahama could have won.
>>
>>998715
>it's all a conspiracy, dude, you just need to believe me
>>
>>998793
>Attacking entrenched enemy
>Only 2:1 instead of 3:1
>Losing only one man
Yeah, but no, man. they were master strategists, stop reading Stormchimp propaganda.
>>
>>998753
The Vikings in Russia and Byzantium were mostly Swedish.
>>
>>998793
Being able to outnumber your enemy actually means you are good at strategy though. Think about all the logistics and shit.
>>
>>998776
that's anglo propaganda the zamorin fisted the fuck out of the portuguese and the omani kicked them out of aden
read up on makhdoom and some other malabari scholars
portugal weak
>>
>>998811
Vikings were like French Foreign Legion, no matter of nation, just profession. Also for their profession baggage of ~100 words enough, so even language does not matter. Also vikings were overrated by modern propaganda. Of course rich countries may allow themselves do some propaganda.
>>
>>998773

>retarded finnish nationalist
>swede invented your alphabet

Hello Sven, could you be a little less obvious?

"It is not known whether his first language was Swedish or Finnish; the first alternative is supported by the fact that Pernå was mostly a Swedish-speaking district. However, he mastered both languages like a native speaker and was possibly a bilingual child."
>>
>>998787
You better start laughing at Kubai Khan and his men as well than.
>>
>>998844

also Agricola didn't invent the Finnish alphabet. There is no Finnish Alphabet.
>>
File: Mannerheim.jpg (62 KB, 433x600) Image search: [Google]
Mannerheim.jpg
62 KB, 433x600
>>998844
>>998878
It's not like almost everyone else of importance through Finnish history didn't speak Swedish as their main language though.
>>
>>998834
>portugal had probably one of the best and most cunning generals the world has ever seen and pretty much on par with napoleon who won most battles with inferior numbers due to his tactical genius
>lel ur commander is of shit and of meme by the english

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cochin_%281504%29#The_passes_of_Palignar_and_Palurte
just read that shit - he literally made his enemies fight each other during the night

you can only see this kind of stunt in hollywood movies based on false heroic feats but this guy was just like your american cartoons
>>
>>998807
>Threw shit for two hours and then used chimp wave tactics
>"""Master Strategists"""
>>
>>998715

Triggered.
>>
>>998708
>>998715
>It wasn't the Irish who pushed our shit in, it was WATER!!!
>Norse famous for being a sea-faring peoples
>>
Explanation for OP's battle, which some people feel incredulous about

The Irish chain of command was more flexible, the Norse started to rout once their king's son died and the king himself fled

The Irish had a very defensible strategic position. The Norse wanted to humiliate the Irish general by defeating him on top of a mountain sacred to his ancestors. By the time they even reached the Irish line they were scattered by javelins and tired to the point of exhaustion

Máel Sechnaill was one of the best generals of the period. He's not mentioned as much in history as Brian Boru because he was at odds with the church, but he was an immensely capable leader

The Irish fighting force would've more or less entirely been well-trained and well-equipped noblemen, while the Viking army was mostly made up of Dublin townsfolk and Irish slaves, who weren't very enthusiastic about fighting their kinsmen. This isn't normal Norse tactics but this was essentially a fight for their survival in Ireland as a people so they threw everything they had at them.

The Irish were using better weapons at this stage, according to the annals, though you always have to take this with a grain of salt.
>>
File: Myeongnyang.png (147 KB, 323x833) Image search: [Google]
Myeongnyang.png
147 KB, 323x833
>be an island nation
>have a shit navy
>>
>>999122
The rivalry between Brian Boru and Máel is so interesting to me. It sounds like shit from a fantasy book; King in the North and King in the South.
>>
>>999122

Can you recommend any books on medieval irish history?
>>
>>999122
When will the longboatniggers stop being BTFO?
>>
>>999166
Sure, I still have my book list from university.

It's a small field so there are a few books that have made the rounds and everyone looks up to them and treats them as gospel. Basically anything by Kathleen Hughes, for example. She was a very good historian and deserves a lot of the praise she receives but a lot of her conclusions are a bit outdated thanks to modern archaeology. Still, worth a read.

Kathleen Hughes, Early Christian Ireland (Cambridge, 1972)
Daniel McCarthy, The Irish Annals. Their genesis, evolution and history (Dublin, 2008)
Francis J. Byrne, Irish kings and high-kings (Dublin, 2001)
Immo Warntjes, ‘The alternation of the kingship of Tara 734–944’
Dáibhí Ó Cróinín, Early Medieval Ireland (London, 1995)
Donchadh Ó Corráin, Ireland before the Normans (Dublin, 1972)
Máire Ní Mhaonaigh, Brian Boru: Ireland’s greatest king? (Stroud, 2007)
A.J. Otway-Ruthven, A history of medieval Ireland (New York, 1993)
>>
>>998971
>American cartoons
You where you are right.
>>
>>1000300
Know*
>>
>>999141
The commander on the Korean side was a military genius by the way, he knew that the Japanese fleet didn't know about the strong currents in the straight and he made sure he had enough time to rig up a network of defensive chains to entangle the Japanese ships.
>>
>>998850
I do
>>
>>998811
Vikings in Byzantium were Anglo-Saxons
>>
>>999141
>Britain was renowned for its navy
>it was an island nation
>therefore all island nations must have renowned navies
>>
>>998715

>died from a rogue wave
>50 kilometers inland
>>
>>1000425
Yea that's why there are tons of runestones in Sweden about people going to Byzantium.
>>
File: Cottage_0.png (87 KB, 321x707) Image search: [Google]
Cottage_0.png
87 KB, 321x707
Always a classic
>>
>>998715
Why the fuck did so many Vikings drown? Weren't they famed sailors?
>>
File: Operation Dingo.png (34 KB, 327x790) Image search: [Google]
Operation Dingo.png
34 KB, 327x790
>>
File: image.jpg (564 KB, 1432x1146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
564 KB, 1432x1146
lmao @ turks
>>
>>1001710
and then you glendalians wonder why they genocided your asses.

nevermind the fact by the number of armenians living in western armenia it seems that they have won at the end of the day.
>>
File: bataille3lacontreattaque.png (283 KB, 316x788) Image search: [Google]
bataille3lacontreattaque.png
283 KB, 316x788
>>
I love when /int/ floods the board and begins flinging shit in godawful broken English.
>>
File: lmaoarmenians.png (197 KB, 574x806) Image search: [Google]
lmaoarmenians.png
197 KB, 574x806
>>1001710
>>1001717
Hmm.
>>
>>1001746

>turks feel pride from armenian genocide
>yet deny it

why?
>>
>>1001751
>armenian rebel
>armenian post proudly about their rebellions few victories >>1001710
>due to this and their revolting behavior turks rightfully remove armenians from premises
>armenian gets rekt
>armenian cries why evil barbaric turks killed them for no reason
>nevermind the fact they also did this >>1001710 , but they dindu nuffin they go to church they good bois
>>
File: Kharkovoc.png (643 KB, 942x1370) Image search: [Google]
Kharkovoc.png
643 KB, 942x1370
>>
>>1001765

I didn't ask that though. I asked why are Turks pretending they are somehow in a position to be smug about the genocide, when their government denies that it happened. As far as i know, Armenians do not deny their victories.

Also are you implying defeating a invasive force is the same thing as genocide?
>>
>>1001776
No turks deny what happened, what we deny is your dinduism as if it happened for no reason. We don't call it genocide but punishment for a treason and rebellion

Talk shit get hit hay, don't expect to rebel in 20st century and then demand 21st century standards when we retaliate.
>>
>>1001780

>No turks deny what happened
Lie.

>what we deny is your dinduism as if it happened for no reason

Strawman.

>don't expect to rebel in 20st century and then demand 21st century standards when we retaliate.

Holy hell, you are seriously trying to justify a genocide?
>>
>>1001787
It is only genocide when it happens to Christians. Had Armenians won the turks-muslims-non armenians would be slaughtered-killed-exiled-forcefully converted-properties would be confiscated. Just like it happened in Balkans :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Ottoman_Muslims

But as title suggest. When it happens to the wrong people its "persecution" When it happens to Christians its "genocide"

If you call it genocide than turks-muslims who recieved the same treatment in balkans is also a genocide. How about this hay. I will give you your ararat when Balkans give back my pomak ancestors land back.

We know it won't happen though. Balkan folk know it, Armenians living in armenia and NGK know it and turks know it. It is diaspora faggots who are surrounded with white guilt thinking then can whiteguilt someone from eastern europe-middle east-balkans-caucassia.

You tried to do the same thing in Balkans, i.e. rebellion and deportation of muslims-turks-whatever but you lost and you got yourself deported. Surely the poor armo farmer who toiled the land for hundreds of years had nothing to do with your rebellion but same can be said to the 2 million who got exiled-killed-forcibly converted in Balkans. 99.9% of them had no relation with the Ottoman sultan.

When you fight and lose at early 19-20st century you get the early 19-20st century treatment if you lose. Grow up and get over it. You can't whiteguilt me just as I can't fight guilt a bulgarian because he killed my grand grandfather back in 1878.

Native Hays are more redpilled in this regard. Its the dumb diaspora hays who think they can outguilt people. Maybe in Sweden but nowhere east of germany-austria-italy.
>>
>>999141
yi sun sin was god tier
>>
>>1001780
Holy shit.
You don't have to be guilty over it but you don't have to be so defensively smug over a genocide like it wasn't awful holy shit.
Kebabs are the fucking worst.
I remember my home town in California wanted to put up a statue in memory of the Armenian genocide (there was a large Armenian population there) and the fucking Turkish community for miles around got super butthurt.
>>
>>1001833
If you lose in 19st-20st century you get the losers treatment of 19st-20st century.
>you don't have to be smug about it
Then you haven't met anyone from balkans, removekebab exist for a reason

Turks at worst they deny it at best they justify it I accept it as it is. You received the losers treatment. Nothing more nothing less
To give credit to Turks at least rarely they talk how proud they are. Even today I can find many Bulgarians who talk how they didn't killed enough of my ancestors. But Bulgars,Greeks,Romanians,Serbs proudly talk how many of the turkish villagers they have slaughtered.

And again rarely you see Pomaks or Balkan Migrant Turks crying about the treatment their ancestors received.
>>
>>1001802
>It is only genocide when it happens to Christians.

yawn..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_Genocide
>>
>>1001838
>you received the loser's treatment
I'm an amerifat b. I have no stake in this other than seeing how transparently disgusting a genocide apologist you are.
>>
>>1001842
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_Genocide

Correction, it is only genocide when it upsets west-eu-nato.

Serbs were also slaughtered, I remember Bosnian "jihadists" (probably foreign) proudly talking about how many people they have beheaded. Did they got war trial? ofc not

Did a lot of croatian war criminals get war trials ofc not? Because genocide to s*rbs do not count.

In that way I sympathize with them. Not saying they are innocent (nor the turks were ever) but Serbs are the turks of post soviet era.
>>
>>1001845
Mr American, at least I don't say "we didn't finish the job, next time we will be at yerevan" Tell you what, buy a plane ticket to bulgaria and identify yourself as a pomak or a turk whose ancestors live there.

It is what it is, I'm not saying a good thing but to expect 21st century human rights standards when you rebel in 19st-early 20st century is delusional. Probably something to do with whiteguilt. I don't feel disgusted when Bulgarians say they will kill the remaning turks and will drop a hydrogen bomb in constantinople (I'm not making this up) in order to kill 18 million who lives there and then resettle it with orthodox Christians.

I suggest you grow a thicker skin.
>>
>>1001852
Okay :DDD
>>
>>1001780
>don't expect to rebel in 20st century and then demand 21st century standards when we retaliate
>>1001787
>Holy hell, you are seriously trying to justify a genocide?
Sounds OK to me.

That's what America did to Iraq...Vietnam...

That's what England did to Ireland for hundreds of fucking years.

Every fucking country that commits genocide or ethnic cleansing or oppresses another people thinks they have a fucking good reason for it.

Why not the Turks and the Armenians?

Queen Victoria thinks the Turks should have taken the fucking Armenians' potatoes and let them fucking starve like the drunken piece of shit Irish.
>>
If you are being beaten up by someone bigger and you try to fight back and you lose they are going to fucking kill you and they will think that they are justified because you shouldn't have fought back.

SHIT TIER BULLY MORON THINKING ON MY /his/?

WELL HOREE SHEET
>>
>>1001863
>this thing was bad other people did it so it's ok, actually
No
It just was never ok when anyone did it
>>
>>1001863

Again east of germany-austria-italy western world stops breathing. You come to another magical place.

The reason why Armenians and Turks cannot reconcile or any nation in Balkans etc can't reconcile is due to land-money etc claims.

Armenia claims western armenia (eastern turkey or more like Northern Kurdistan given the fact almost no turks live there) and are in war with Azerbaijan. Reconcilliation is basically politcal sucide. Turks have nothing to gain (besides a pat in the back) and many things to lose (losing the next elections, ire of Azerbaijan who sells tons of oil and gas, loss of land and property)

Same with Bulgaria. Bulgaria still has a sizeable turkish population and it is not in their interesst to white guilt themselves and give pomaks-turks their land-cash back. Hell Turkey recieved exiles as early as in 80s from bulgaria.

I can understand reconciliation efforts, What I can't understand is this outwhiteguilting act armos do. Please see >>1001852

It is as absurd as me erecting a pomak genocide statue, protest outside bulgarian embassy and demand re compensation from the goverment of Bulgaria.
-Bulgarians would laugh about it
-Turks woudl laugh about it
-rest of the balkans woudl laugh about it

Because the dynamics east of Germany is different. If Armenians want their ararat back they should come and take it. Just as If i want my pomak lands back I need to take it by force. Not by outwhiteguilting.
>>
>>1001891
lastlyi (g2g) again native armenians know this perfectly well. They take NKG (or "retake if you are a hay) by force. Not by protesting outside or erecting statues. Nor they demand ararat by crying outside embassies. I know and Turks know perfectly well that only way you can take something is by force.

It is the diaspora armenians, brainwashed by west think that western standards apply everywhere. I can respect someone like Monte Melkoryan or asala. I can't respect the diaspora though.

anyways have fun, try to road rage less
>>
>>1001863
But atleast the irish have given things to the world what did armenians give to the world ?
>>
File: 1460649835419.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1460649835419.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>1001587
Holy fucking lol I wish I was there for that. Watch 200 dudes with a few planes and helis wipe out thousands and thousands of nigs and lose a couple because they were probably drunk. Glorious
>>
>>998708
>Using an estimate of approximately 37 million people in South America in 1492 (including 6 million in the Aztec Empire, 8 million in the Mayan States, 11 million in what is now Brazil, and 12 million in the Inca Empire), the lowest estimates give a death toll due from disease of 90% by the end of the 17th century (nine million people in 1650). Latin America would match its 15th-century population early in the 19th century; it numbered 17 million in 1800, 30 million in 1850, 61 million in 1900, 105 million in 1930, 218 million in 1960, 361 million in 1980, and 563 million in 2005. In the last three decades of the 16th century, the population of present-day Mexico dropped to about one million people. The Maya population is today estimated at six million, which is about the same as at the end of the 15th century, according to some estimates. In what is now Brazil, the indigenous population declined from a pre-Columbian high of an estimated four million to some 300,000.

While it is difficult to determine exactly how many Natives lived in North America before Columbus, estimates range from a low of 2.1 million (Ubelaker 1976) to 7 million people (Russell Thornton) to a high of 18 million (Dobyns 1983).
>>
File: Laugh.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>1000409
Than you're my brother from another mother.
>>
>>1001847
I remember getting into this huge argument with a woman in high school about this. She was screaming at me that it wasn't a genocide, but a war and the Serbs deserved everything that happened to them. In response, I smacked her around a bit and got "suspended" for a week or so (the Principal was married to a Serb, so I think that was the reason I got off easy).
>>
>>998811
>The Vikings in Russia and Byzantium were mostly Swedish.

To bad none of them mattered
>>
>>1001561
what
>>
>>1003867
>Operation Cottage was a tactical maneuver which completed the Aleutian Islands campaign. On August 15, 1943, Allied military forces landed on Kiska Island, which had been occupied by Japanese forces since June, 1942. The Japanese, however, had secretly abandoned the island two weeks prior, and so the Allied landings were unopposed. Despite this, after over two days in thick fog and in a confused state of affairs, U.S. and Canadian forces mistook each other for the enemy. The brief firefight left 32 dead, with a further 50 wounded on either side and 130 trench foot wounds.[1] Allied forces suffered over 300 casualties in total during the operation, due to stray Japanese mines, friendly fire incidents, and the difficult terrain.
>>
>>1002127
>slavs in charge of being the niggers of europe
>>
>>1001473
Not to say Swedes didn't join the Varangian Guard but it was overwhelmingly Anglo-Saxon after 1066.
>>
>>998731
>a Swede disliking his history
Color me surprised
>>
>>998731
When will the eternal Kasakela pay for their crimes against chimpmanity?
>>
LOL

>allied """"superiority"""""
>>
>>1001717
kekd at glendalians
>>
>>1001710
>>1001746
When historical tragedies become a meme...
>>
>>1006223
Ov vey id's annudah shoah.
>>
>>1001751
>>1001776
>this one Turk on 4chan represents all Turks
most Turks basically say it was horrible but it wasnt a genocide or some shit like that
I think it was a genocide but it wasnt just us evil turks gunna kill us some christians"
there were more muslim ottoman civilians who died in ww1 than christian civilians
i want justice for the Armenians who were killed and exiled
I want justice for the Turks who were killed and exiled
and every other group of people who were given that treathment
but nobody dares to take the first step, balkan christians still hates muslims with passion, armenian is in war with azerbeijan, and Turks are just extremely defensive or sitll jerking of to the idea of greater ottoman
i want people to get fuckign over with it
but that is basically impossible because of how shitty and tense the geopolitics of that region is
also no Turk is smug about it, its fuckign internet memes, at best they are extremely defensive, there isnt even a translation for the word "smug" in turkish
ps im a Turk, obviously
>>
>>1006015
the British had no intention of winning that battle and it was nothing but throwing away a bunch of colonials as a test to see if D-Day style landings could be feasible
>>
>>998793
if only the Kahama's used guns in this fight, it will be epic
>>
>>1006305

>there isnt even a translation for the word "smug" in turkish

"Kendinden memnun" would convey the meaning pretty well.
>>
>>1001454
To be fair, a wave so large that it reaches 50km inland would probably be very deadly
>>
File: 1433180781429.png (15 KB, 321x379) Image search: [Google]
1433180781429.png
15 KB, 321x379
>>998708
>>
>>1007735

losing 25 percent of your army compared to 2.5 - 5 percent is worthy of recognition.

Back to toilet scrubbing Lech
>>
File: 1446409040451.png (270 KB, 315x1205) Image search: [Google]
1446409040451.png
270 KB, 315x1205
>>
>>1001769
the germans got rekt by reality
>>
File: Carrhae.png (42 KB, 327x563) Image search: [Google]
Carrhae.png
42 KB, 327x563
posting the classic
>>
>>1008131
Why the fuck did Crassus go through the fucking Syrian Desert instead of from Armenia, did he want to get shrekt?
>>
>>1008152

He ignored local guides and trusted an arab who led him to the desert.
>>
>>1008155
So basically he was making the classic strategic mistake of not doing a single intelligent thing?
>>
File: 1448162260121.png (292 KB, 314x823) Image search: [Google]
1448162260121.png
292 KB, 314x823
Gaius motherfucking Marius.
>>
>>1007783
suck a dick, Pepiknigger
>>
File: spooked.png (23 KB, 315x465) Image search: [Google]
spooked.png
23 KB, 315x465
>>998708
much bravery
>>
File: Battle of Kitcheners Wood.png (105 KB, 319x636) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Kitcheners Wood.png
105 KB, 319x636
I dunno if this counts but whatever
>>
>>1008131
JUST
>>
>>1008542
>unknown
>unknown
>unknown

That is some spooky shit.
>>
>>998708
>>>vikings
oh boy here we go
>>
>>1008622
What about that location though
>{{{place}}}
spooks for days
>>
>>1008640
I don't know m8 but this shit look like it came straight out of a creepypasta.

>You will never fight an army of German ghost
>>
>>1008655
Well I guess Canadians are Ghostbusters because they won (but at what cost).
>>
>>1001852
God is going to laugh when you are cast into the lake of fire
>>
>>998893
Mannerheim was more russian than anything to be honest
>>
>>998769
>Norse didn't record it because they were too ashamed and illiterate
>Gaels didn't bother recording it because Norsemen killed less people than the average cattle raid
>>
>>998715
>being this triggered
>>
>Battle of Loudoun Hill
>Scotland 1307
>600 Scots heavily outnumbered
>Scots still win

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Loudoun_Hill
>>
File: 1453403501314.jpg (2 MB, 2800x3072) Image search: [Google]
1453403501314.jpg
2 MB, 2800x3072
>>
File: battlecartagena.png (202 KB, 314x954) Image search: [Google]
battlecartagena.png
202 KB, 314x954
>>
File: Capture.png (64 KB, 280x798) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
64 KB, 280x798
>>998708

Literally the entire battle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq30CY9nWE8&t=2m10s
>>
>>1005629
>Disliking how Americans will bastardize my country's history because of "muh heritage"
>Disliking my own history
>>
>>1012588
Are those people on the reef? That's fucking ice cold.
>>
File: HowdouyouwantyourEmpireAztecs.png (179 KB, 324x629) Image search: [Google]
HowdouyouwantyourEmpireAztecs.png
179 KB, 324x629
JUST
>>
File: muh bushido.png (68 KB, 576x881) Image search: [Google]
muh bushido.png
68 KB, 576x881
>>
>>1001944
fuck off back to /pol/
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.