[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you find structure in an inherently chaotic universe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1460548137711.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1460548137711.png
51 KB, 657x527
How do you find structure in an inherently chaotic universe? We're all so small and unimportant
>>
Imagination.
>>
>>985000
The universe is not chaotic, moron.
>>
Who cares? Just give your life whatever meaning you want and slug it out for a few more decades. All things considered humans have mostly coped very well with a short and meaningless life, it could be worse.
>>
>>985022
'no'
>>
>>985000
push a rock up a hill
>>
>>985033
absurdism is for children
>>
>>985037

How would you know, you're only 14 and shouldn't be on this board.
>>
I ask my universe help helpper for help.
>>
File: Caesar_sprite.png (12 KB, 374x572) Image search: [Google]
Caesar_sprite.png
12 KB, 374x572
>>985000
By my own decision and thought, we are large and important.
>>
>>985032
The universe (kosmos) is the opposite of chaos, you illiterate retard.
>>
>>985000
Center your ego and everything falls into place.

There is no "inherently chaotic universe" or even an "inherently orderly universe". YOU are the one who attributes any of these meanings to all things that you observe. Which means that YOU are the originator, the creator of order or chaos.

All it takes is realizing this. You are, quite literally, God of the universe.
>>
>>985000
By creating your own structure, you fucking plebeian.
>>
>>985000
Do you need to find structure? Why do you need to impose your human constructs on a universe that doesn't care about you? You say we're 'small and unimportant' without context even though these are both relative terms. Small and unimportant from what perspective? To whom?

It's probably best that you give up trying to find structure and just live your life, OP.
>>
>>985000
By joining something bigger than yourself.
>>
>>985134

*tips fedora*
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.