[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there still hasn't been an interesting war of the 2010s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: Tolkien_1916.jpg (99 KB, 327x473) Image search: [Google]
Tolkien_1916.jpg
99 KB, 327x473
>there still hasn't been an interesting war of the 2010s

I feel bad for the people in 100 years who are going to research our era. Its so boring.

Which two major countries or groups will likely go to war with each other in the next few years?
>>
>its a fat autists glorify death and misery episode
>>
>>983823
We're in the throes of WWIII, and you can't tell.

Ponderous.
>>
Symmetric warfare might as well be history.

And wars aren't waged to be interesting anyway.
>>
Finland and Korea
>>
>>983838
All the best works come from death and misery
>>
>>983838
dont get me wrong, war is bad and all that, but its interesting to study, which is why we're all on /his/ in the first place
>>
>>983847
an ion old rivalry ignited for one last battle
>>
>>983823
>The entire Muslims world is basically in anarchy and Europe is on the verge of breaking out into a race war
>Nothing interesting going on
Maybe you should look harder
>>
>>983868
europe is far too cucked to allow itself to break into a race war
>>
>>983849
You've got the old wars to play with anon. Finish those before we blow ourselves up and get to talk about the first war between nuclear powers as mushroom clouds form over the horizon.
>>
File: 1453321047657.png (372 KB, 1002x522) Image search: [Google]
1453321047657.png
372 KB, 1002x522
>>983823
>>983868

I just want to experience war. I really don't care if I die or not. Fascinating stuff. Maybe there will be a time in our lifetime where I can fulfill my duty on home turf. Race war when?
>>
In case all of you haven't noticed, all top-tier nations have massive stockpiles of modern nuclear weapons carried on inter-continental computer controlled missiles. The next serious war (not proxy war in a desert nigger hideout) will be fought catastrophically with entire cities -literally- detonating and millions dying instantly. We have the capacity for this, the problem is that most faggots who read my post will think it can't happen because it hasn't happened yet (ironically, it happened at Nagasaki and Hiroshima) but that is irrelevant because the firepower of the worlds combined nuclear arsenal is -l i t e r a l l y- a hundred thousand times stronger than what the world had during Hiroshima and Nagasaki. So my point is that future historians will probably refer to this period as the "Pre-cataclysm period" because it was a pretty stable time compared to the fucking megadestructive nuclear war that basically annihilated 95% of the human population, and made every relevant city into a smoldering crater.
>>
>>983925
>implying a major city will ever be nuked ever again
>>
>>983917
Why aren't you in Syria or Donbass yet, faggot?
>>
>>983908
That's why nationalist parties are winning across the board, right?

>>983917
Pretty much this >>983939 There are international brigades in Syria and Ukraine.
>>
>>983934
This is exactly what i'm talking about. "heh, implying that nukes will ever be used for their intended purpose." It's the equivalent of a ferocious lion that is trained to slaughter humans and rip them to shreds, but he is locked inside of a cage, and lots of different people have keys to the cage. But people like you will say ">implying that anyone will ever open the cage!" While the fact remains that all it takes is for 1 person to open the cage and the lion will fucking tear everyone into shreds.
>>
>>983939
>>983950
Because I would not fight in a war that has nothing to do with me or any meaning to me.
>>
>>984081
That's what most wars in history were to most of the people that fought them. You're caught up in the glory of the idea but war is not like studying war.
>>
>>983913
>not living somewhere important enough to nuke
It's like you want to survive.
>>
File: IMG_6494.jpg (113 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6494.jpg
113 KB, 800x533
This is the whitest sentence you can possibly come up with.
>>
>>983823
>what is Syria

also we're only 6 years into the decade
>>
>>983823
The West is still at war with Salafism and has been since before the turn of the century
>>
>>983823
This is the inter-war brewing period. Russia annexing parts of Ukraine, turmoil in the middle east, and a shitty president. With Europe swinging to the right, it's only a matter of time. The only question is who and where will it start, My guess is Korea, too much complacency there. It'll be Balkans v2. Soon, my friend, soon.
>>
>>983847
>983847
Get out of here you hyper war shit heads
>>
I see no honor in war, but I'd like for all this politics to end and for people to settle their differences already so they could all just stop bitching.
>>
>>983859
Actually, time is circular.
>>
File: AchtungAnglo3.jpg (92 KB, 330x450) Image search: [Google]
AchtungAnglo3.jpg
92 KB, 330x450
>>983823
>>
File: aidf78.jpg (199 KB, 670x561) Image search: [Google]
aidf78.jpg
199 KB, 670x561
>>983917
>Mosley
>>
File: dankies.png (573 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
dankies.png
573 KB, 1200x800
>>985812
>tfw Tankies are going to ruin another country
>>
>>985812
>gommunists

Where is this? Northeast India?
>>
>>989289
Philippines. There's been a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist insurgency going on there since the 80s.
>>
>>989295
Oh okay then, I didn't know it was still active.
>>
>>983868
Europe on the verge of race war? Fucking retard pol autist :Dddd i love the delusions you fags have, funny stuff
>>
War sucks.

Remember kids, no amount of college tuition is worth any form of combat role. I had to shoot a kid of about 13 years old because of allahu ackbar. His face and the agony on it will forever haunt my nightmares.

You're fucked up, sheltered, or both if you want to see war.
>>
>>989657
faggot grow a pair of balls
>>
>>989657
soft cunt
>>
>>983823
The Syrian war/Middle Eastern Clusterfuck between Saudis and Iran has been pretty noteworthy
>>
File: file.png (186 KB, 290x287) Image search: [Google]
file.png
186 KB, 290x287
>>989522
>>
File: Boggle.jpg (7 KB, 236x143) Image search: [Google]
Boggle.jpg
7 KB, 236x143
>>989657
I'm so sorry. Please remember that the self you were at that event is not the self you are now, for the self is not a stable construct. You hold no responsibility for what you had to do, and you were not given a choice in the matter. If it had not happened, you would not be the person you are now, and what you have to say is very important. Thank you for being brave enough to speak truth to those who do not understand.
>>
>>983823
By that same logic the latter half of the 20th century is boring as well.
We /coldwar2/ now boyo
>>
>>989692
Im very much againt germanies rampant immigrant inviting and i hate mudslimes but i hate wannabe nazi pol autists too
>>
>>989692
Fun fact: /pol/ would consider the creator of this comic to be an SJW
>>
pax romana was boring too
>>
>>984081
You could say that about WW1.
>>
>>989712
That's ok, but I was pointing out that it's silly to claim that nothing is happening in Europe
>>989713
I don't see how that's related at all, but thanks
>>
All I know is, whatever the next big war is going to be, Germany is going to cause it. I'm calling it right now.
>>
File: _20160416_013432.jpg (2 MB, 1944x1920) Image search: [Google]
_20160416_013432.jpg
2 MB, 1944x1920
>>983823

Mosley wore it better
>>
>>989718
Well its fucking sure there is no race war happening
>>
>>989719
if you extrapolate that might sound right. realistically it would be russia and/or united states.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.