[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CRUSADER CRUSADER PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
CRUSADER CRUSADER PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU
>>
I WANT TO FIGHT OVER THE SEA
>>
>>979162
>>979170
Autism
>>
>>979203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
>>
THE HOLY LAND HAS TO BE FREE
>>
God, give me what you have left;
give me what no one ever requests.
I am not asking for rest.
I am not asking for wealth,
nor success, or even health.
I seek torment and combat.
I seek the light and holy spirit
and only that.
>>
File: getfcked.jpg (602 KB, 720x1436) Image search: [Google]
getfcked.jpg
602 KB, 720x1436
I really wish you autistic christfags would all leave to go fight and die for a fucking desert. You would be doing the entire rational world a favor.
>>
>>979366
This.

Always shouting 'le Deus Vult xDDD' and 'ave Maria!', but we all know they wouldn't last a second in the scorching desert heat amidst the sounds of sword-clashes or guns, and would cry and beg during their torture and executions by Saracens/ISIS.

Who the fuck wants to die for a fictional narrative? No thanks.
>>
>>979401
>Saracens/ISIS
whu?

>>979366
theirs nothing autistic about duty, anon.
>>
>>979407
>fighting over places that have no strategic value simply because they were settings for some fictional stories
>"duty"

No, go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1431819196749.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1431819196749.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>979401
you think ISIS possesses the Holy Land?
>>
>>979441
>Implying Europeans want Israel
It's like you don't get the concept of nation states.
>>
>>979441
>implying Christcucks don't consider Syria holy due to Antioch and its relation with the supposed preaching of Paul

LARPer-tier
>>
>>979449
I didn't imply that at all

why would a Crusader go to fight ISIS in Iraq/Syria if the Holy Land is possessed by Israel?
are you truly retarded?

anyone going to fight ISIS joins the YPG anyway

>>979456
plenty of towns and cities are holy if by being "holy" it just means a place the Apostles preached in
>>
>>979465
That's exactly it though. What do Crusaders value more? Getting the Holy Land or killing Muslims? (especially ones who persecute christians)
>>
>>979482
nigger what are you talking about

are you implying people who share the same faith shouldn't defend each other?
is it a bad thing for christians to go fight ISIS when they mass behead their brothers?

your original posts are all talking about "lol fags dying for a strip of desert" and now you pop out of nowhere with this shite
>>
>>979505
I never implied that but you said that crusaders wouldn't bother with isis since they don't have the holy land, Israel has it, so, there is implications that modern day crusaders should storm the Israelis to get the holy land back as they're the current owners.
>>
>>979526
why would they do that after retard puritans in America established Israel to bring back Jesus

>i-it's coming soon g-guys we swear!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.