[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you a member of the Richard III Society, /his/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Richard III.jpg (91 KB, 414x800) Image search: [Google]
Richard III.jpg
91 KB, 414x800
Why aren't you a member of the Richard III Society, /his/?
>>
They still trying to deny he had a crook back?
>>
All hail the true king Richard!
>>
>>967339
He had scoliosis, but he wasn't a hideously ugly clubfooted hunchback with a withered arm.
>>
>>967327

Because I can access most of the material they publish already, without having to directly associate with the more... interesting members.

>>967339

He wasn't. They go to great lengths to explain this in the news conference and following documentaries.
>>
>>967327
because nobody cares about him outside of Bongistan
>>
>>969272

>implying some of their most frothingly fanatic members aren't clapistanis.
>>
>>967327
His story always makes me sad. Most tragic king of england. The last true king of england, last of the best royal dynasty in european history
>>
>>967327
that's clearly henry v, not richard iii
>>
>>971186
It's obviously based on the flattering facial reconstruction of Richard III. I wouldn't be surprised if it had been commissioned by the Plantagenet Alliance or some similar organization.
>>
>972213

The artist has a description of what went into it on his website.

http://www.studio88.co.uk/acatalog/New_Richard_III_at_Bosworth_painting.html
>>
File: large_henry_tudor_print.jpg (104 KB, 573x800) Image search: [Google]
large_henry_tudor_print.jpg
104 KB, 573x800
>>973830

This triggers Yorkists.
>>
>>970537
>the best royal dynasty in european history
Macedonian dynasty wants a word m80
>>
File: ian the man.png (253 KB, 528x384) Image search: [Google]
ian the man.png
253 KB, 528x384
>>967327
Does watching this film many times count?
>>
>>975687
>the culmination of 400 years of Tudor propaganda

No.
>>
>>975687
Yes, it is the true unaltered account of richards life. Even the machine guns
>>
File: happy birthday.png (83 KB, 272x277) Image search: [Google]
happy birthday.png
83 KB, 272x277
>>967327
The wrong man won that battle desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.