[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Ken Ham and his organisation's interpretations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: KenHam.jpg (272 KB, 775x1013) Image search: [Google]
KenHam.jpg
272 KB, 775x1013
What do you think of Ken Ham and his organisation's interpretations of the bible?
>>
>>953318
He's a quack. Creationism is literally as retarded as Scientology.
>>
>inb4 creationists flock to this thread to spam their bullshit
>>
Absolutely heretical.
>>
Is he the one who came up with the "god powered hyper evolution" in that one creationist museum to explain how animal life could have diversified so quickly after leaving the ark?
>>
File: St. Augustine of Hippo.jpg (71 KB, 409x502) Image search: [Google]
St. Augustine of Hippo.jpg
71 KB, 409x502
He's wrong
>>
Arrogant cretin or clever con man.
>>
File: god said it.jpg (17 KB, 328x250) Image search: [Google]
god said it.jpg
17 KB, 328x250
>>953318

>Unwilling to accept that their interpretation of the bible in incorrect.

>Subordinates reason to dogma, non-negotiably.

Their ideology requires that they prohibit open-mindedness; thus, not worth debating, except as a psychological experiment.
>>
>>953318
>I watched his debate with bill nye. He had a well made slide show with some hilarious arguments.
>>
File: Jack Chick.gif (28 KB, 468x240) Image search: [Google]
Jack Chick.gif
28 KB, 468x240
Pelagianism at its finest.

I see Ken Ham's whole theology as the antithesis to the reformed ministry and its underlying message is salvation comes from believing philosophical assertions and behaving morally, which is completely man-centered.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.