[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think /his/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
The Roman Empire (or at least the successor states) never fell and became a theocracy. It is also populated by men only.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Athos
>>
>>949659
Roman Empire survival/Heirs of Rome is one of the most retarded things in Western History desu.
>>
>>949675
no u
>>
File: lgbtpol.jpg (531 KB, 2313x1739) Image search: [Google]
lgbtpol.jpg
531 KB, 2313x1739
>It is also populated by men only

This should be a worldwide goal.
>>
>>949681
Rude
It's for celibacy, not homosexuality
>>
>>949659
They turned traitor two decades before the empire fell. They are not a successor start.
>>
File: 220px-GNFOS_poster.jpg (12 KB, 220x369) Image search: [Google]
220px-GNFOS_poster.jpg
12 KB, 220x369
>>949681
One day, brother.

But for now we can only dream of being free of female oppression.
>>
>>949922
>A bunch of monks with no weapons
>fighters
What were they supposed to do?
>>
>>949943
>The city is fallen and I am still alive
they were supposed to die.
>>
>>950071
And let Rome fall with it?
>>
>>950075
Yes.
The Ottomans offered to let the Emperor move to Morea and survive as a vassal of the Ottomans there and he declined.
>>
>>950126
That's because it was his role as a military leader to die in battle, and would be dishonorable if he let betrayed his Empire.
Whereas Mount Athos has monks, if they died, Ecclesiastical power, and Eastern Orthodoxy would've taken a huge blow, especially in the Balkans.
>>
>>949686
>It's for celibacy, not homosexuality
I've been to Chalkidiki. They said the monks are all gay as christmas and Athos is an underground destination for Russian sex tourists.
>>
>>950175
Except for Esfigmenou, those are true monks right there, and sure, there are gay monks, most of them aren't though, high-ranking people usually are, but that's due to freemasonry.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.